Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Gahla'm and Savulg)

"Ah, that game," she says. "I wonder why he always plays that when he's drunk...""I wonder what we can think of?" wonders the Vortixx out loud while he reclines in his chair. He was feeling tired. Really tired, but wanted to stay awake. But, sleep overcame him and soon he was drifting closer and closer into a deep, black void of unconsciousness.-Mef Man

IC(Gahla'm and Gavarm)

Gavarm was flattered by the commader appointing him to be the new deputy until Kol came back-if Kol came back. But, he was too upset over the loss of their comrade. The last thing he wanted was to take his place.The Matoran silently mounts his Ussul and follows the others out of the mine."Good so far," she replies. "We should have a nice income coming in from the gold and whatever else we found." Found. Steal was a word that the Skakdi didn't want to bring herself to say even though it was the truth. "Tell me, you are alright after the battle, right? No cuts, broken bones, anything like that?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: For the first time in a long time, Dece's eyes shifted. Immediately his heart light began to flash with shock, even as he found himself deep underground. Looking around in terror, he spotted Nichou not too far away. Quickly he darted towards the Onu-Matoran, his movements carried with shock."What happened?" he asked, his fear at a peak, "How did we get here? What did we learn from Hafu and the Onewa? Last I remember we were going to speak to the two of them, but then; nothing." That wasn't entirely true, even as Dece demanded this knowledge his mind began to remember bits a pieces. But the images were not of Po-Koro...

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsWalker's punch was interupted by Onyx closing the distance, and slamming his maul into him at Pakari strength. This would have been easy to dodge, but Onyx had controlled the crystals as he did this. Behind, above, and around Walker, the Crystals formed a half-dome like structure, leaving only one way to get out. But a maul was coming from this direction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Mita):There are thousand of stones, deep under the groundSome are big, some are small, some are sharp, some are roundThis rock can be mined, this rock can be soldThe metal is used and the crystals are soldMita hummed to herself as she usually did, while walking down the tunnel to Onu-Koro. She had traveled from Ga-Koro to Po-Wahi via the ferry, and after a short trip on the desert path she had reached what the Onu-Matoran called "the highway". The Toa of Sonics had hoped that she would be able to finish a song before she reached the village, but so far she had only come up with a short verse, and it wasn't particularily good."More like a children's rhyme," she muttered.The Village of Earth was a dark place, but numerous torches and lightstones helped brighten the darkest corners of the rocky cave it resided in. What Mita was the most interested in, however, was the effect of the faint echo on the sound her guitar could produce. Musician first and foremost.Let me see if they need some music around here, Mita thought. She knew that Onu-Koro's "music" usually came down to drums and the occassional horn. An acoustic guitar and some sound manipulation should liven this place up.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: With this post, I'm going to assume there's enough space above our heads for this. Notice how I said prepare to punch, not sent a punch. I also seriously doubt heavy 7'5 feet crystals I left in the dust further away can't catch up to someone as quick as that.IC: WalkerThe crystals blocking any form of escape didn't bother one bit. In fact, it added to his plan, letting Onyx think he had the advantage of having his foe trapped. Before the maul could enter and block the only pathway, Walker had not stopped running and dashed out of the structure just in time, narrowly dodging as he flipped into mid-air and over Onyx's head with such speed and unpredictability.As he sailed over Onyx's head in what felt like a mix of slow-motion and actual time, his sand-covered arms were pointed right at the Toa of crystal's head before sending all the sand on his arms into one big solidified blast, hoping to give the being a concussion or knock him out. Not knowing whether his near blank-range blast had succeeded, he zoomed off right after he landed, moving to a safe distance and then turning around.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Lekua"I suppose-guess that would work, unless the foreman suspicious-wonders why we're search-looking for Taipu in the first place." Lekua though for a moment. "Wait, how's this: I'm a story-writer from Le-Koro doing a piece for the Mata Nui Daily about the tunnel-excavation of the Le-Koro Highway, and I was true-hoping he could possibly-maybe give me a list of the names and addresses of the Matoran who worked on it, so I could speak-talk to them firsthand? You can be my friend who's acting as my way-finder during my stay-time here." Lekua's mind raced, already formulating the details of his plan. "We should track down the tunnel-miners in the order on the list so no one would get suspicious, and interview-speak to them all, too." He thought for a few moments, and then nodded, satisfied. "What do you think-suppose? No glaring bad-errors or anything?"OOC: I just thought of this a few minutes ago. I suppose we'd have to get a staff member to RP the foreman? I can't imagine it'd be that easy to get Taipu's address.

OOC: @balta yes, I guess I will PM one of the active staff members, after we formulate our plan, of course.@tanma, I'm assuming your character drifted of and forgot what happened, just for the moment, as he was taking in the wonders of onu-koro, or sorting his things in his pack, or had a vision again, or something like that, correct?IC:"I'm not entirely sure that would work. The tunnel was dug a century ago, back when the toa arrived, so why would the mata nui daily be reporting about such old things? that, combined with you might not being able to give (no offense) proper identification of you being the reporter, might get the foreman a bit suspicious", Nichou replied. " I think we might as well just ask him anyways, instead of having to go by all the other miners, and anyway, they would get very suspicious when they aren't in the mata nui daily when it is printed again this week. and we might still be here by then, so we don't want to get tangled up in any other things. and what would happen if we just told the foreman the truth? it would't hurt. anyway, stannis is seeing whenua, and the foreman would have direct contact with whenua, for progress updates and such, so whenua would tell him anyways", Nichou explained.

IC: For the first time in a long time, Dece's eyes shifted. Immediately his heart light began to flash with shock, even as he found himself deep underground. Looking around in terror, he spotted Nichou not too far away. Quickly he darted towards the Onu-Matoran, his movements carried with shock."What happened?" he asked, his fear at a peak, "How did we get here? What did we learn from Hafu and the Onewa? Last I remember we were going to speak to the two of them, but then; nothing." That wasn't entirely true, even as Dece demanded this knowledge his mind began to remember bits a pieces. But the images were not of Po-Koro...

"Dece? it's okay! we are fine" Nichou said, suprised at Dece's sudden outburst. he turned to Lekua for a moment "he must have had a vision again. makes sense, since he's been so quiet lately"He turned back to Dece, gripped his shoulders, and said in a calm tone. "It's okay, Dece. Don't you remember? we went to Po-koro, and Hafu was captured. We just arrived here, in Onu-koro. Did you have another vision again? and I think you are supposed to go with Lepridan right now, or maybe Atiel, I'm not sure" Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi catacombsOnyx's swing, unluckily for Walker, had such momentum that it caused him to charge foward when he missed, directly into the crystal. When the sand-blast came, he only was attacked by a very small amount of it, equal to skinning his knee. Taking the time to assess his wounds and his opponent's situation, Onyx decided that the Toa of crystal had recived a few major bleeding wounds, and his time was running short. (Walker, not Onyx's time) Spliting his crystal into three groups, One around him, and two ahead and on the side of him (A upside-down triangle)

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: What momentum? You're using a Pakari. That swing wouldn't have any momentum for you whatsoever; you're pretty much swinging something a bit lighter than a wooden or metal baseball bat.IC: WalkerWalker cursed as his attack missed, standing off to the side and amassing all the sand to his area once more. He saw now way around this guy's defenses and pulling the same trick again wouldn't work. Walker would simply have to spot a weakness while he'd dodge and hopefully wear Onyx out before himself.

IC: Dece nods and states, "It was...weird. Different than the other visions. I could see my surroundings to a degree, and think I was fighting something at a point. It was just a blur however. But even as I was here, I was also somewhere else. Somewhere...alien."The Fe-Matoran continued, "I was in some sort of domed chamber, filled with strange metallic tools. Figures surrounded me, and I was speaking to them. Telling them something. They were...interested in what I had to say, I think some of them were taking notes. Then they pushed a bump in the wall, and I shifted into a more typical vision.""I could see six Matoran carrying disks;" he explained, "Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Stone, and Ice. I think they were the Chronicler's Comany, if I saw Hafu right back when I was half asleep in Po-Koro. But one by one they started to vanish, leaving only the disks behind. The disks smashed to the ground, leaving hundreds of shards. From each shard grew a new Matoran, and around them grew their Koro. But even as the Koro emerged a sphere fell into Po-Koro, and the ground around it grew dark and polluted. The people there began to decay and fall ill, and shattered into snow. The snow whipped around like a cyclone, before taking the image of a Toa. Then I awoke.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Dece nods and states, "It was...weird. Different than the other visions. I could see my surroundings to a degree, and think I was fighting something at a point. It was just a blur however. But even as I was here, I was also somewhere else. Somewhere...alien."The Fe-Matoran continued, "I was in some sort of domed chamber, filled with strange metallic tools. Figures surrounded me, and I was speaking to them. Telling them something. They were...interested in what I had to say, I think some of them were taking notes. Then they pushed a bump in the wall, and I shifted into a more typical vision.""I could see six Matoran carrying disks;" he explained, "Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Stone, and Ice. I think they were the Chronicler's Comany, if I saw Hafu right back when I was half asleep in Po-Koro. But one by one they started to vanish, leaving only the disks behind. The disks smashed to the ground, leaving hundreds of shards. From each shard grew a new Matoran, and around them grew their Koro. But even as the Koro emerged a sphere fell into Po-Koro, and the ground around it grew dark and polluted. The people there began to decay and fall ill, and shattered into snow. The snow whipped around like a cyclone, before taking the image of a Toa. Then I awoke.

IC:"Well, I can't help you with your visions, however strange they are, but Right now, I think you should go back with whom you are supposed to be grouped with, or maybe you could ask stannis if you want to come with us, if you want", Nichou replied.He turned to Lekua. "so, as I was saying, how about we just tell the foreman the truth when we get to him?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Chronn"Sleep, no... I am planning. And I suspect tomorrow will not be but a few more hours... There is no point in resting at this time. That is what my resting earlier was for. I need no sleep now. This is the ultimate trap for NEX... perhaps we should even be preparing the Funeral at this moment, to ready it for the morning, wouldn't you agree, Arkrak?"I commented, rising from my damaged Chair with a cold grin. Only a few hours until the trap snaps shut and whoever NEX sends after me, is going to die... a glorious turn of events indeed.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lekua"Well..." Lekua thought about Nichou's comments for a few moments, and then had to agree that the Onu-Matoran was right. "I suppose so," he said. "Though we still need to tell-explain to the foreman why we want to speak-talk to a specific mine-worker. And in this case-situation, I true-really don't think that honesty-truth would be the good-best policy. I mean, we can't exactly tell him that we're search-tracking down each member of the Chronicler's Company to find idea-clues to a way to bring about Makuta's dark-destruction. When you deep-think about it, we're pretty courage-brave, dark-staring Makuta in the face and dare-hoping to challenge him with this quest-mission of ours. If we true-succeed, Makuta will no doubt try very hard to dark-kill us, along with anyone who aid-helped us. Most Matoran are rather happy-content with the way things are now, only having to fear-worry about a few Rahi attacks now and then. Deep-considering the danger of aid-helping us against the relative peace-comfort of keepmaintaining the status quo, I doubt that there are many who'd be willing to aid-help us if they true-really knew what we were up to."Lekua paused after his little speech, and then added, "And for the record, it would've been relatively simple-easy to forge documentation regarding my job-profession. And I could've just been doing an article-story about the remarkably true-hardy character of the Onu-Matoran in general, and putting up with the dark-hardships of digging the Highway in particular could've just been a part of the piece-article. And of course, it wouldn't have to be in this week's Daily, it could be for some copy-issue in the undefined future. By the time they started getting suspicious, we'd already have the information-knowledge we needed. Hopefully."Lekua turned to Dece. "I'm Lekua, by the way. I joined this bright-happy group while you were having your sight-vision."OOC: Great, I just typed this whole thing out, now I've got to go back and add treespeak to the whole thing. That's what I get for using a Le-Matoran character. <_<

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: No probs. And, I do have alot of blue posts, don't I?

IC(Gahla'm)

"Good," replies Gahla'm before looking back to her tablet. "If you want something to eat or drink, help yourself," she says while gesturing toward an ice chest with her iron "pencil." "I'll be finished in a moment."-Mef Man

IC: Walker / OlsarkContinuing to think of possibilities and different scenarios which could occur in the battle, he couldn't think up anything that would end well for both of them. Ingenious ideas formed but coming out unscathed would be at a minimum percentage. "If I ever see you again, I'll break every single bones in your body and cut off your limbs one by one."In a blur of pure speed, Walker soon disappeared from the setting by running at Kakama speed, picking up Wrehn on the way. He made it back to Onu-Koro in a matter of seconds however, his injuries caused him to lose blood and that topped off with his exhaustion, caused him to collapse in front of the hospital. Still conscious, he lay there, panting and slowly pools of blood began to form around him as he began to claw his way to the entrance.OOC: You guys are in sooooo much trouble once he's healed. :P"No, I think my stomach just needs to do on its own for now." replied Olsark, sitting comfortably in his chair while waiting for Gahla'm to finish.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: GarmeShe lay on the medical bed, humming to herself. Her leg would leave her unable to walk for a while, but it didn't hurt too badly. She'd be fine as long as she could get some way to travel around. And she expected Savulg would be fine too. She had her excuse in mind, ready for the return of Walker and Wrehn. She didn't expect to see them crawling in."DOCTOR! DOCTOR!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Gahla'm and Savulg)

Savulg yells at the sound of Garme's own yelling. What was going on?"Garme?" he calls out, worried."Finished," Gahla'm says while setting down her tablet. Turning around to Olsark, she says,"Well, the treasure is divided and you should get quite a hefty sum of the profts." Come on. You know you want to apolgize for earlier."And...I'm sorry I told you to fight an unarmed being. I forgot your sense of honor when it comes to things like that."-Mef Man

IC: Walker / OlsarkWalker was soon helped up by people working at the clinic, dragging him away to a room in the back of the building. There they lay him on a platform and began to treat his wounds (which stung quite a bit) and wrapped plenty of bandages over them.Once they were done, he sat starring at the ceiling, wondering what the heck he had gotten himself into. What his friends got him into. First they run off without him, he finds this guy trying to kill them, he fights the two beings for him, they leave, come back, Walker kills one, they leave and he leaves. On top of that, he got injured."Tell my friends to come over here." he said to the doctor, describing what they looked like."No, it's fine. Every warrior is different in battle, some are just less...noble than others, dare I say. I was in the same position once, defenseless but I was given a chance to fight back. In the end, I won fair and square and thus, I've always given my opponents a fair fight." said Olsark, going off in a bit of a quick history course of his past."Sorry, didn't want to indulge you in an older man's past."

IC(NPC Doctor and Gahla'm)

"No. No, it's fine," she replies. "It's a very interesting story. Thank you for sharing it. I...like to know the past of my clan brothers and sisters."The doctor recalls the patients Walker describes before replying,"I'm sorry, but they're too injured to come. Once we get you patched up maybe you three can meet up."-Mef Man

IC: Walker / Olsark"I'm pretty sure if they're up and about, they're in good enough shape to talk. Now go get them." he ordered, his temper rising. Walker refused to hear refusal, any of it at all. Instead, he looked up at the ceiling with focused eyes and a blank yet serious face."I see. Enough talk of me though, interesting as my stories may be, you don't want to get an old man talking." chuckled Olsark, the movement not making his stomach feel any better. "How are things with you?"

IC(NPC Doctor, Gahla'm, and Savulg)

"I'm sorry, but I can't," insists the Ko-Matoran. He motions for two other Matoran to take the Toa back into the operating room. "We'll heal you then you can see them." The doctor turns around and walks into the operating room; readying himself for the surgery."Good," Savulg says. "And, what's the cover story?""Oh, I'm fine," she replies. "But, I have this...feeling. A feeling deep down that something's going to happen tonight. Call it woman's intuition or me being paranoid, but, either way, I feel like something's off. Like eyes were watching us while we were celebrating; plotting against us. I'd make sure to keep everyone sober if I thought there was more of a threat, but they deserve the celebration. I don't know. Maybe I'm just too tired after the battle," adds the Skakdi.-Mef Man

OOC: What operation...?IC: Walker / Olsark"What further healing? My cuts have been cleaned, stitched and bandaged up, I'm not bleeding anymore and my finger's stuck against a piece of metal, keeping it straight." explains the Toa of crystal."What, you wanna open me up and put some medical stuff in me?""I see. That's rather troublesome for you but relax, there's nothing to be on your toes for." insisted the Skakdi. Well, that's at least how Olsark felt. "You should learn to just take it easy more often."

OOC: Oh. Thought Walker was injured... Sorry. :P

IC(NPC Doctor, Gahla'm, and Gezdom)

The doctor looks over Walker to find that he was indeed in fair condition."Okay then. Follow me and I'll take you to your friends.""You're right; I need to relax," she says. "It's easier to relax when you or some of the others are around and not Dev'ar pestering me all day."Smiling, the Toa of Green walks away from the scene; Mask of Stealth still activated. He had seen what he needed and was happy with what he found. They'd be able to finish off the clan in no time.-Mef Man

IC: Walker / Olsark"No, bring them here please. I don't feel like moving right now." he said lazily. That and he was in a very bad mood, not wanting to budge at all."I'm glad to hear that and I thank you for it." said Olsark smiling. "You could still hear his laughter from here. Speaking of Dev'ar, what do you intend to do with the Toa?"

IC(NPC Doctor and Gahla'm)

The Ko-Matoran signals for a Le-Matoran nurse to bring a wheel chair."We'll take you two them. The two are too injured to move. It's a wonder they even made it here.""I intend on treating him the same as everyone else," she says. "I promise. No evil plots trying to kill him. You changed my way of thinking."-Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker grumpily got into the wheel chair, muttering obscenities under his breath as he settled himself in the uncomfortable contraption. The doctor rolled him out of the room to where Garme and Savulg stood.From their point of view, you would see an injured brown Toa sitting in a chair on wheels, covered in bandages and had a broken finger. Walker bore the expression of one very angry dude as he looked up at his two friends.

IC: Lekua"Well..." Lekua thought about Nichou's comments for a few moments, and then had to agree that the Onu-Matoran was right. "I suppose so," he said. "Though we still need to tell-explain to the foreman why we want to speak-talk to a specific mine-worker. And in this case-situation, I true-really don't think that honesty-truth would be the good-best policy. I mean, we can't exactly tell him that we're search-tracking down each member of the Chronicler's Company to find idea-clues to a way to bring about Makuta's dark-destruction. When you deep-think about it, we're pretty courage-brave, dark-staring Makuta in the face and dare-hoping to challenge him with this quest-mission of ours. If we true-succeed, Makuta will no doubt try very hard to dark-kill us, along with anyone who aid-helped us. Most Matoran are rather happy-content with the way things are now, only having to fear-worry about a few Rahi attacks now and then. Deep-considering the danger of aid-helping us against the relative peace-comfort of keepmaintaining the status quo, I doubt that there are many who'd be willing to aid-help us if they true-really knew what we were up to."Lekua paused after his little speech, and then added, "And for the record, it would've been relatively simple-easy to forge documentation regarding my job-profession. And I could've just been doing an article-story about the remarkably true-hardy character of the Onu-Matoran in general, and putting up with the dark-hardships of digging the Highway in particular could've just been a part of the piece-article. And of course, it wouldn't have to be in this week's Daily, it could be for some copy-issue in the undefined future. By the time they started getting suspicious, we'd already have the information-knowledge we needed. Hopefully."Lekua turned to Dece. "I'm Lekua, by the way. I joined this bright-happy group while you were having your sight-vision."OOC: Great, I just typed this whole thing out, now I've got to go back and add treespeak to the whole thing. That's what I get for using a Le-Matoran character. <_<

IC:Nichou considered this for a moment, and then replied, "Well, the possibility of us being hunted by makuta is always an open possibility. when ay of us joined this, we new of the dangers. but of course, we don't want to drag any others, against their will to this, althoguh i seriously doubt makuta would waste his time trying to kill a foreman, for telling us common knowledge. and if we interview other miners, we are dragging them in too. we might as well keep this to only one person, if what you fear is true"I wasn't insulting you, by the way, by saying that it would be easier to just tell him the truth. and anyways, considering that one of the chroniclers company members has been murdered, one captured by the enemy, and anther captured by unknown rogues, the rest are probably in hiding. sure, I guess we can try to decieve the foreman, so are we ready?" Edited by Bulik

OOC: Okay, here you go, Bulik.

IC(Saleava)

Darkness. Saleava enjoyed the darkness, and there was alot of it in Onu-Wahi. As she travelled through the caves on her way back to her homeland, the thought of her "healer" flashed across her mind like it did so many times before. She was almost there and would get it one way or the other.I'll find you, darling. You'll be mine in not time.Then, there was light. Lightstones on the sides of the tunnel were visible and shined through the tunnel and lighting her path. And, finally, she was there. Onu-Koro, the City of Earth.Almost there. But, I need to stall a while before I return. I'm sure the elders have me on their mind still...Spotting a few beings talking, Saleava lumbers on all fours (slowly straightening up to a bent position) toward them and says to Nichou,"Hello there."-Mef Man