Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: It gives some extra comedy, though.IC: Incommodo"I dunno, execution doesn't sound that fun to me." Suddenly, Incommodo caught on to what Arkrak meant. "Oh, that meaning of execution! Sounds good."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: One of my characters got seperated from their corpse because they used the Iden just as they died. :PIC: Incommodo"You'd have to be careful, though. You couldn't let the coffin get into the ground." Incommodo said.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:

IC: The commander finished his meal with a swig of beer before putting the canteen away. He looked at all members of his team one last time.This decision would be final. He had to make sure it would be the correct one as well."Az acting commanderr uhf Uzalrry Zefenz Skvahdrron," Sulov Koskium pronounced, "I appoint Gafarrm az ze deputy replazing Kol."He paused. "To Onu-Koro in vedge formazhun!" He kicked Muv slightly. The ussal snorted and began to walk out of the mine.

I'm assuming two things:1. I can move the group alongand2. They can make it to Onu-Koro without difficulty.IC: 7th Squadron's remaining members trotted into the stables. "Dizmizt until furzer notiz," Sulov called out while leaving after feeding and cleaning Muv.The matoran then began to stride towards Whenua's hut. As much as he wanted to write a tablet to Daylah, the leader of the village had to be notified before anyone else due to the nature of this new threat. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm ,Gavarm, Sagom, Saleava, and Vagdom)

Sagom ducks to dodge the blow from Olsark. She stands back up and fires her wrist crossbow toward the Skakdi before running in the direction of Vagdom; making sure to keep her periphreal vision trained on the Skakdi of Fire."Papa!" she calls out.But the Turaga was busy chasing the faster Skakdi of Water; reloading and firing his crossbow multiple times toward Gahla'm.The Skakdi dodges the bolts before turning around and firing her shotgun toward the elder.Vagdom easily sidesteps out of the way before continuing the chase; scavenging a small blade off of a dead Vortixx.Dev'ar uses his power over gravity to force the ice spikes down before charging at Nost. Gahla'm was in trouble and he needed to help her. He had a Mask of Summoning, but what would he summon. There! A large Gukko bird. That would distract the Toa of Ice.Soon, Seaweed was flying at Nost; intent on killing his former master..."Uh...what you doing there?" asks Gavarm to Uyism upon seeing the being staring at her Ussul. Saleava smiles as she follows the others into the cave. Apparently she was coming along. Good.-Mef Man

OOC: Hate to buest your bubble but Seaweed's not attacking Nost. Zatth allows you to summon rahi but not control them or their intentions; they're just a bunch of wild cards.IC: Olsark / NostOlsark dodged the arrow that Sagom fired, the tip of the projectile grazing the side of his armor. Having lost some distance between himself and the meddlesome Ga-Toa, he began to chase after her, following Sagom's trail from behind.Before he would come into distance though, the Skakdi figured he'd surprise her just a bit. Swiftly, Olsark pulled out one of his rather large hammers from the side of his right arm and threw it like a tomahawk right at Sagom's back.Nost was just about to slice the Gukko bird's head off with one clean swipe of his blade until he recognized the rahi as his very own Seaweed. The bird chirped as it saw its master but was somewhat scared of its surroundings, confused of how he suddenly appeared here.Nost ran past his bird and not very far away from Dev'ar, he transformed into a large Muaka, pouncing several feet into the air and covering quite a lot of distance, prepared to scratch and bite Dev'ar to shreds.OOC: If you have him hit Dev'ar, assume that he's already clawing you and trying to bite you.

OOC: Ah, I see. And, actually, Sagom's wrist crossbow fires atleast four small darts toward her enemy, but no big deal. And, you know you love to burst my bubble. :P

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Dev'ar spots the shadow of something big flying toward him. Quickly reacting, Dev'ar uses his powers over gravity to send himself flying into the air to dodge the attack. From his altitude, he spotted the battle betweent the Turaga and Skakdi below him. He quickly flies down toward them.Vagdom was standing over Gahla'm; arm almost missing after a point blank shot from the Skakdi's shotgun. He had his crossbow trained on Gahla'm's head as she lie on the ground. She was alive, but not in good condition after being stabbed by Vagdom."Why didn't you simply listen to me when I said not to leave?" asks the Turaga. Silence. The Skakdi either had nothing to say, or was already dead. If she wasn't already, he'd see to it that she was. He finally fires the crossbow--into the chest of Dev'ar. Blood spurts from the wound as he impacts with the ground and the arrow. But, he was pleased. He saved Gahla'm's life and she was left with a few more seconds to live even though he would surely die. The Toa's heartlight flashes a few times before stopping completely. The Toa of Gravity was dead."Dev'ar!" calls out Vagdom before kneeling down to inspect the Toa.Now was the Skakdi's chance of revenge. It was time to kill the old Brakas. She silently reaches for her shotgun and aims it at Vagdom. The sound of the shot being fired echoes throughout the small island they were positioned on. "Papa!" yells Sagom as she watches the Turaga fall to the ground. She charges forward and fires her wrist mounted crossbow into Gahla'm after quickly reloading it before falling to the ground. Apparently, the mace had been thrown from Olsark; sending her tumbling to the ground.-Mef Man

OOC: Not the mace: one of the two hammers he carries. As for the darts: I'll keep that in mind.IC: Olsark / NostWith Sagom on the ground, Olsark caught up to her and placed a foot on her back before gently tapping her head with his sinister spiked mace. As he spoke, his voice was calm, threatening yet pleased."So what say you now, Toa? Any last words before I crush your pretty little face?"Nost, still in Muaka form, roared in a fierce tiger's voice before changing back into his Toa state. He may have missed his target but Dev'ar was dead nonetheless. Unfortunately, the tiny victory of his was not to be celebrated as he watched old man Vagdom get shot by that putrid Skakdi."No!" he yelled. Activating his mask of Illusion, he created several replicas of him, moving identically as they charged forward at Gahla'm.

OOC: Whoops; I get weapons so confused at times...

IC(Gahla'm, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

But Nost would find that Gahla'm was dead; killed by the Turaga who swore revenge. The elder received what was coming to him as well though. With her last dying breath, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of the old man dead. It truly was magnificent. Then, her eyes close before she falls back on the ground, as dead as Dev'ar.Sagom didn't have any last words. All she wanted was to see her father and speak to him before she died as well."Just let me see my papa," she says to him before straining her neck to see Olsark.Vagdom lie in a heap beside the body of Dev'ar; blood pouring from his abdomen and left arm. He didn't plan on dying, but it seemed as if that were the fashion for everyone here today. He looks toward Olsark and grunts, trying to reach his crossbow. But, even if he did reach it, he was out of arrows anyway. There would be no stopping the Skakdi.The sound of a Kanoka disk flying through the air toward Olsark's head could be heard for everyone on the small island that Ledzel was offshore of. He had spotted some kind of being attacking Sagom and made sure to take it out and fast.-Mef Man

IC: Lekua / foreman"Greetings," the foreman replied. He noticed that the Onu-Matoran who had spoken was accompanied by several other Matoran, none of whom seemed native to Onu-Koro. Obviously they weren't just trying to make conversation. "What brings you here?""Well," replied Lekua, "we were wonder-hoping if you could give us some information about one of your miners, and earth-mover by the name of Taipu." He decided to stretch the truth a bit. "Nichou here is a close-friend of his, you see, and as we're just quick-passing through Onu-Koro and likely won't be here again for a while, Nichou was want-hoping to meet up with him, but of course we don't sure-know where he's working. Perhaps you could help-aid us?""Hmmm..." said the foreman. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Taipu in a while. Some of the other miners might know something, though I wouldn't bet on it. The Great Mine's a big place. He could be anywhere."

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: I think I will have him die. Feel free to kill him whenever.IC: OlsarkOlsark laughed at the weak Ga-Toa at his mercy, raising his mace to deliver the finishing blow to her before something threw him off balance. The Skakdi stumbled backwards violently as a disk connected with his lower jaw, causing his vision to flash in different colors and pain to erupt in the side of his face.His jaw had been dislocated but surprisingly, he wasn't dead. Pushing past the pain, he got up, eyes filled with the most terrible rage.

OOC: Aw, not Olsark! And, I'll let you have the honor of deciding his fate for sure.

IC(Sagom)

Sagom quickly stands up while grabbing her blade. She charges toward the large Skakdi before stabbing forward with the sword; threatening to finish him off with one stab to the heartlight.-Mef Man

IC: Crankcase turned round at the cough, trying to get a look at Soundblaster, who was out of view due to the cramped nature of the tunnels. Giving up, he turned to Crowbar, who was behind him, "These tunnels are too cramped for my liking. Hopefully we'll have more space soon enough." he muttered.Crowbar nodded in agreement, and gestured to Hatchet, "We aren't trained to stay in such cramped conditions. Hopefully this mask will be worth the trouble.They ceased their conversation and continued to walk in silence.

OOC: I think I'll have him inflict a bit of pain before he's out of the picture :PIC: OlsarkDetermined to do some damage despite his current state, Olsark bashed the sword down with one quick swipe of his mace as if it were effortless, succeeding the attack with an upwards diagonal swing, directed for Sagom's hip.

IC:"well, thanks for helping us out" Nichou said as they left the foreman. As they walked in the central courtyard, Nichou said, "The foreman should have known where taipu was... this isn't the best news. If his foreman doesn't know where taipu is, there is a good chance nobody does. Let's go and find stannis"OOC:well, time for one of us to PM EW to meet with us, and i'm not that one.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Noted Phantoms:-Naryth-Soundwave-Galvatroth-Jhiaxus-Soundwave-Soundblaster-Incinerator -Blackout-Brawl-Crowbar-Crankcase-Hatchet-Frenzy -Other Frenzy-Ravage-Laserbeak-Rumble-MixmasterIC - Naryth Zenoklass - CavesHe heard a cough. A cough. Not of an itching throat, but of a being wanting attention.Naryth pointed his gun back. Several of the Phantoms ducked for fear of being shot."Identify yourself." he demanded.He gazed back at the newcomers. He'd seen them at a fight."Ah! Welcome. Someone give him the objective."Frenzy, who was near the back, turned to him."Find mask. Get money." he explained in his primitive way. He had missed a few major points, but no one cared enough to make a comment.As soon as that was taken care of, they all got back in line. The troop continued, as the air got thin and the tunnels tighter. The claustrophobic members would begin to get a little nervous.Then it began getting bigger. Now, two could walk beside each other comfortably. Then, three. Five. They could all walk in a vertical line. Then it opened up into a larger cavern......to a large series of traps. The first and most visible was an enormous pit, too deep to see the bottom, too far to leap. "Flying Phantoms, get the others across." Immediately, Soundwave and the other aerial Toa sprang into the action, getting the others across the pit. Next, was a seemingly normal area. Looking up, Naryth explained the facade."Notice the rock formations above us. Be careful. Any sort of rapid action could set those off."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Soundblaster and Ravage, TunnelIn response to the comment about rock formations, Soundblaster spoke. "Soundblaster acknowledges." He then began to carefully follow the group.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dece nodded vaguely, still distracted by his vision. "It is like the vision," commented the Fe-Matoran, "The Chronicler's Comapany is vanishing. But what are those circles that they left behind in that waking dream? Were the six members ever associated with circles of any kind, preferably tan ones with symbols engraved on them?"Even as Dece waited for a response, the Fe-Matoran wondered why the Foreman had never found it odd that Taipu was missing. Sure the Great Mine was big, but still you would think he would notice at one point.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - CavesEven Galvatroth was dead quiet and careful as they went across. It felt as though any sudden movement or even breath would land one of the pointed rock spires on them.The tip of Naryth's foot had barely touched the ground when it shook. Jerking back, it was plain to see: a Phantom named Scorponok had fallen. As he hit the ground, it sent ripples through the rock. It took precisely five seconds for that ripple to touch the ceiling, and a rock formation come down and crush Scorponok. As soon as it hit, it fell, crashing to the rock ground again."Phantoms! Increase in speed!"The Toa burst off, even as more stalactites crashed around them on every side. There was no turning back.One caught Incinerator by the arm, knocking him to the ground. As the call for help reached his lips, Soundwave rushed in, grabbed his legs, and began dragging him to safety.Zenoklass kept running, until daring to look up. Before they knew it, they were past the deadly traps....but, on to the next one. "I think we're clear." he said, stepping out.Yes! He could see it. The mask. The beautiful mask. He would get millions for it. Click!"What?" looking down, Naryth had stepping into a tripwire. The click was the trap setting, but it would only work if he moved his foot back."Everyone! Back up!" he ordered.Without much time to obey, he yanked his foot back, even as two gigantic axes swung and nearly chopped his head off.Then revealed was the complex series of strategically placed tripwires, making it so that the further you went, the closer they were."One at a time! Any volunteers?"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:The road leading past the inn was one of the busier ones through Onu-Koro. It led from the western to the eastern end of the village in a long arch, which was why it was not exactly considered one of the main-roads, but it was just as important to the Matoran going to work, coming or home or just out and about, going after their daily business.Kohra stood in the shadow of an alley between a cluster of huts and watched the hustle and bustle going on. She silently cursed that perpetual activity in the underground-village. She preferred to do her work in the dead of night, doing whatever she had to and then vanishing again with the shadows, leaving no trace of her presence. On the other hand, it had been this buzz of activity that had allowed her to aquire the materials she needed for her next task.The Vortixx sighed. There was no way around it. She would have to cross the road to get to the other side. There were preparations she needed to make and she had little time. The bags she had slung over her shoulder weren't too large, but they were heavy non-the less and she didn't want to get run over by some eager miner with cart of ore or get hit by a merchant. Mainly because she did not want to draw any attention to herself and also, so nobody would blow up.As far as she knew, her traveling-companion, Toa Clo'on, was still out, looking for her. She had managed to foll him this far, but the Toa wasn't one of stupid kind, believing every word just because they were uttered with a smile. She glanced left and right from her hiding spot. The road wasn't empty, but the last big wave of Matoran and others seemed to be over.She decided to risk it.Making sure her cloak was on tight, she stepped out from the alley and started to cross the road. Having the bags on her shoulder reduced her peripheral vision and she carefully turned left and right all the time to not stumble across anybody. Which left moments when she did not have her eyes on where she was walking."Hey, watch it!" a voice called out from in front of her. The Vortixx froze in her tracks and turned to the Matoran, who had obviously been crossing the street at the same time she had. "Oh my, I am so sorry, I honestly didn't see you there for a second." she said, putting on her sweet voice. "Just watch it." the Matoran grumbled. The Vortixx gave him a quick pass up and down. He was obviously a miner, considering the very strong frame, large muscles and noticeably large hands. Rolling his eyes, he brushed past her, mumbling something about bloody foreigners, popping up everywhere.If Kohra had had any empathy for their species in the first place, she would have probably lost it for him by now.Fortunately for her, nobody else bumped into her and she soon found herself in front of the inn. It would have been more comfortable to just go in through the lobby and take the stairs up to the second floor, which made the building one of the larger ones in the village, but she did not want to risk it.The landlord had not seen her leave. And while she doubted he would notice that fact now, who knew what he might remember when she was done with her work. Instead, she turned right and walked around the building, heading for the backside, where her room was facing.Up on the surface that probably would have made it more expensive, but there was no vista to enjoy from there. There were hardly any torches lighting the up the small maze of alley stretching out behind the front-row of huts.Another lucky serendipity, that had allowed to hide the rope she had used to climb down from her window. It was tied around the bedpole of her room and she had just closed the windows without locking them.The climb back up to her room proved to be a bit more complicated, but it was manageable. The windows swung inward and she carefully let the bags slide from her shoulder and dropped them onto the floor, before climbing into the room herself.The Vortixx quickly made sure her door was still locked. Finally, she allowed herself a satisfied smile as she walked to center of the room and knelt down on the carpet.She concentrated and soon the familiar feeling washed over.Master, I have returned.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png