Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dreenan"What people? The ones that can agree with me that you ate it?!"That's when she noticed outside of Chronn's hut, there was a Rahi on a stick laying on the ground. It was suddenly swarmed with a few people, then it was gone.She looked at the one in her hand, and dropped it to the ground."If that's what they do to people... never mind, I don't want it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Easy there," says Savulg. "Revenge won't solve anything. Just rest then we can keep going. If you'd like," he adds, hinting at if she even wanted to continue on with Walker. The Toa seemed to not want anything to do with her and she seemed to not want anything to do with him. Maybe a few days away from each out would relieve the tension...-Mef Man

IC: Garme"Yes, I think... I would like... to be leaving."She remarked, getting what Savulg was saying. She was sick of being treated like the worthless team member.IC: Dreenan"We make a fake alien out of clay, make it look fully organic and disturbing, then we freeze it."She explained.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dreenan"Claim to have actually bought it off of someone else. Taking the blame would be a terrible Idea."She explained to Nighting with a chuckle.IC: Garme"That's ok Savulg... Maybe you might... go back and... get into acting..."She commented tiredly, not really feeling very good in the slightest.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Garme"Thanks..."And the Matoran drifted off, a mixture of pain and tiredness.IC: Dreenan"Hey, it would be pretty funny, wouldn't it?"She replied as they began walking down the tunnel.IC: TuataraHis cold eyes watched what seemed to be a very busy building, with injured beings inside. Injured beings didn't fight back well, they made for a quick fight. He could not hear what was being said, but it seemed to him like a prime target. Clawed hands gripped the roof of his current location, a building. He climbed silently closer to the hut that seemed to be full of the wounded, leaping between buildings as he got closer.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach realised it was time. There was some time yet before the fake funeral; He had a chance to act. As far as he was aware, Nex was still within the Koro, and he planned to find him.Soon, Reichenbach tracked him down."Hello."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: He has knowledge of all of Chronn's investigations, including the fact that he was investigating that Turaga. I mentioned this before. Remember? You know, the insane jump? (Reichenbach doesn't know he's the leader of Nex, just that he's a criminal. That's all he's interested in ATM)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:Vorex, no OOC: only posts. PM somebody if you need to inform them of something.IC:Nightning"Let's go!" Nightning said, teleporting to the bright light at the end of the tunnel, which happened to be Ko-Koro.OOC:Nightning to Ko-Koro

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: And I said you could not to use any information of anything to do with NEX without actually learning it. Otherwise it's using information he doesn't actually have, also known as Meta-Gaming.IC: TuataraHe moved closer to the building. It was a hospital, though he did not know that. Inside he could see multiple people, more than he wished to face. But in the back their seemed to be an operating room, though he did not know the name. Inside there were only two beings, one of which Was a Matoran, not moving. This could be exactly what he was looking for... An easy meal.IC: Dreenan She flew up after the Toa of lightning, off to make an alien.OOC: Dreenan to Ko-Wahi

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: ........Unlikely.......... He's going to try to at the least. XDIC: TuataraHe landed from the roof, staying low. He tried to stay out of sight, staying near a window, only low enough not to be seen. He slid himself along the wall of the hospital, trying to stay out of sight. The closer he got, the closer he was to his next meal. The taller creature he saw might pose a threat, but not if he thought up a plan...And he had his plan.He readied himself for the assault.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TuataraHis clawed hands gripped the window frame, barely noticeable to anyone not looking for him. Then, he lunged into the room through the window. His teeth were bared, weapon quickly drawn and savage tail swishing around threateningly. He looked as monstrous as could be, and dangerous as any threat.He let out a low growling hiss, moving quickly toward the wounded Matoran.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TuataraHis first reaction was to slam his Mere into the rifle, in a sudden attempt to knock it away from his face. He didn't know what it was, but it certainly seemed like a weapon. He couldn't tell what the being was saying, but he seemed surprised. That was a good thing, surprise was a weapon he could use.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles