Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Kraal isn't a Toa, he's a Mystix. Click the link to my profiles for further detail.IC: Kraal"He didn't say." Kraal answered. "However, I doubt you'd want to miss out on it. He knows everything that happens on this island."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Granite melts at around 1200 degrees celsius btw, so I seriously doubt Twitch would have been unscathed after raising the temperature around him to that. Ta-Toa resistance just doesn't last that high. He's going to be a bit melted :PIC: As Twitch had had to get up on his feet after being stuck on his belly, Clo'on had been given a little time to prepare a defence. Though intending to sweep at twitch's feet with his mattock, the Kakama speeds of the fire Toa meant he'd only had time to raise it. It had been enough to save his life though, as it rebounded the axe. He used his power over rock to make the flagstones of the shop twitch, throwing a nearby desk into the aura of heat created by the Toa. The wood was incinerated almost immediately by the sheer extremes of temperature, filling the air with ash and smoke. This black cloud was an effort to blind Twitch. He couldn't use his Kakama if he was just going to run into something, and in this small shop it was likely he'd just slam into a wall

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Ferrosey:Noticing that the others were paying no attention to him, Ferrosey shrugged and downed his whiskey. Frowning, he looked at the bottle. He shuddered."Unggh," He groaned, wishing he'd never put that stuff in his mouth. 198 A.A. (After-Awakening). A distinctly inferior year for the whiskey. He gave the barkeep a couple coins, and walked out.After walking around for a little while, he noticed a lonely toa, possible a Toa of Magnetism, drawing circles in the dirt, moaning piteously. "'Ello there," he said kindly, kneeling down by the Toa. "What's your problem?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: My mistake, Vorex. IC: Twitch & RaspRasp stopped pinning the Skakdi with his other hand, instead slamming his fist against her temple, knocking her out. Turning to where he last saw the Toa of stone, he aimed his cross-bow, ready to fire.The ash cloud was a intelligent move, but Clo'on had forgot one thing; Toa of Fire can sense heat. Everyone's positions were revealed (Along with the hazardous slag-pile), making it only a matter of picking a target, and avoiding the stalagmites. Rushing to Clo'on at a Kakama speed, Twitch leapt over the stalagmites, struck multiple times, and dissapeared back into the ash, moving so fast, Clo'on wouldn't know if he went left, right, backwards, or behind him.IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi Catacombs"Would this being allow me the time required to gather my henchmen?" Asked Onyx.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Ferrosey:"Well of course not, not with that attitude," Ferrosey snorted, getting up. He held his hand out to the toa. "Here," he said, "Come with me. Ye'll at least have something to do." As they were walking back to his forge Ferrosey decided to try and strike up a conversation with the toa. "So," he asked slowly, "What exactly would your name be? Assuming you aren't one of those freaks who decide to 'camp' so long in the jungle they forget nearly all civilization, of course."He pulled out a belt flask, taking a log swig from it. As he did so, he used his mask to get the feel of this toa's body, every muscle, chink in his armour, everything that could be used against him or could be dangerous to Ferrosey. After all, Ferrosey was rather disliked by some people...he figured it best to check all new arrivals to the village.

profiles i guess

IC: [Quada]"Well I'm Quada," the Magnetism Toa replied. "I'm here because I'm following this guy who my brother has a debt to, and I'm gonna try help pay it off. But anyway, I better get back to him. He's racing some other Toa right now. Maybe I'll see you around. By the way, do you like fish?"OOC: Quada, AKA The Guy Who Will Be Chastity In The Near Future.

IC: Sensing everyone by their heat signature only worked if they were significantly warmer than their environment. Its why you couldn't pick out lizards using thermal imaging, their cold-blooded nature meant they were only as warm as their surrounding were. Normally this was no problem in picking out Toa and Matoran...except Twitch had just filled the area with intense heat to break his bonds. There was no way of picking out Clo'on individually because his body heat was lost in the furnace the shop had become. Twitch had been striking at desks, walls, anything that didn't produce its own heat so would have been noticeably lower than everything else. The only thing he'd managed to do was cover his own eyes in ash after running through the cloud. They'd blind and sting him even after the cloud dispersed. Not to mention the stone pebbles Clo'on had previously used to trip Twitch had also been melted, coating the floor in molten rock. By darting back and forth like he was, Twitch was running over these molten puddles, slowly but surely melting his own feet off. Overall, this hadn't been the smartest plan he'd ever had...Clo'on had moved away from his previous position precisely because he'd spotted one of them carrying a crossbow, and expected a shot through the ash. He subtly altered the flagstones of the shop again, this time creating a variety of steep inclines and ramps. If the Toa tried using his Kakama blind again he'd run over one of this ramps where his own speed would slam him into the ceiling. Given the velocities a Kakama moved you at there would be enough force behind a crash like that to knock out a Skakdi, let alone a Toa

Edited by The Dreadful Flying Glove

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Chronn"There is a word that I have said, and it is what I have meant. Perhaps I should repeat it for your small, pathetic minds so that they can comprehend it." I remarked with agitation at the two. "I said 'fired', which means you have both been removed from your jobs. And if you continue to irritate me, I shall be getting you arrested for interfering with my important work for this Koro."IC: Durim"Nothing? No one wants anything while we are here?" He asked again boredly. "Well, if not, then I suppose that we shall need to be moving on. Perhaps one of you have an idea for the next location that we should travel to?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"Ah, but we were in the hope you would withdraw your statement." Incommodo explained. "Y'see, there are a few more murderers running around than one person, even you, could handle alone. You need us, whether you like it or not."And after all, we have to be the only two people on Mata-Nui idiotic enough to want to work for you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Twitch & Rasp, Onu-KoroClo'on had forgotten one thing as well when he created the cloud of ash; his eyes would be stinging as well. In fact, all the consious people's eyes would be. Rasp stepped back against the wall, carefully walking along it, his eyes were useless, but his sense of touch would suffice. Finding the door, Rasp stood outside, and circled around to the back of the shop.Twitch's feet weren't melted. He hadn't melted every single ounce of rock in the shop, only the small bonds that were holding him in place. His eyes were a different matter all together. They stung like crazy, and he couldn't see at all.Getting out was top priority. Using his heat locating powers once more, he found which direction the outside was, and burned a hole through the wall before exiting, not using his kakama, knowing it would be too hard without eye sight. After leaving the building, (He was sure he left, thanks to outside being much cooler) Twitch focused on the heat in the building, increasing it at a insane amount, melting the ceiling (And possibly the floor) onto the Toa of stone, who, being lava-proof wouldn't be burned, mearly trapped under neath molten lava. The shopkeeper was a different story.IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx nodded. "I shall be there. Where and when is the funeral?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Incommodo"Stop being a heartless Brakas, Chronn." Incommodo sighed. "The fact of the matter is, no matter how much you complain, or attempt to fire us, we are invaluable as expendables."IC: Kraal"It should be happening pretty soon, and not far from here. I doubt you'd miss it." Kraal said.IC: ReichenbachHumming to himself, Reichenbach took a rope, and tied it around the neck of Traxin's corpse. He then set off in the direction of Dark C Investigations Headquarters.Using his mask of illusion, he prevented either himself or the corpse from being seen as he opened the door (with an illusion in place so that it seemed to remain closed). He then dragged in Traxin's corpse, closed the door, and deactivated the illusions, before hanging the rope from the ceiling, and making his way to Chronn's desk, seating himself in the nearest chair and waiting for the detective to arrive.OOC: Let's see how this works out... :evilgrin:

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"The only thing the two of you are good for is acting like cool dudes and ruining my plans. You are both not getting back your jobs, ever." He remarked as he kept walking, heading back towards his office with an angry look upon his face. "And it you enter my office, I will also have you arrested for trespassing."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IncommodoLosing hope in Chronn, Incommodo turned to Arkrak."We'll show him! C'mon, let's run the funeral anyway. If it works, we're sure to at least get some recognition from grumpy-bolts."OOC: A joke on the term 'grumpy-guts'. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ChronnI muttered foul things about my two ex-employees as I made my way towards my home. I was going to lay back, grab a handful of trail mix, then probably take a well deserved nap. Yes, that was my plan, and it was brilliant. And those two would never annoy me again, it was a wonderful day, even with my plan ruined.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ChronnI reached my home, finding the door unlocked. I supposed I must have forgotten to lock it before leaving, but it was of no concern to me. I was going to take a nap, and forget about my anger at those cool dudes. I opened the door and stepped inside, only to see something hanging in the room.It appeared to be a body, in my building. And I wasn't the one to do it this time. "It appears that someone is leaving me a message... I'll worry about that later." I muttered as I walked around it with lacking interest.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ChronnThe body I would worry about later. There was no real reason to rush anything in the slightest. But, if someone had gotten into my room and my tablets, then there was going to be a serious problem. And They would find out that the body they had left would be joined by another body. Their own body hanging by the victim.I walked into my office, ready to kill someone. And there they were, sitting in my desk, eating my Trail mix. They were going to die.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach quickly became a slab of stone on the ground, preventing the lightning from having an effect. Changing back, and getting back on to the chair, he began to speak."Take a seat."

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC, Aurax: "Okay, now what, guys? Should we go see Stannis?"OOC: Wow, this group's fallen into deep disuse!

IC: Dece nodded in agreement, and waited to follow the others once it was time to go. He wasn't going to let that Amaya, if he came, get out of sight. That figure just felt so...wrong, so...unnatural. Dece couldn't place why the figure was so disturbing, but just something about him screamed abomination in Dece's mind. He would not let that entity move around unwatched. It was too risky. But aside from the occasional glance of suspicious eyes, he kept these thoughts to himself.OOC: Agreed

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach climbed under the desk and emerged on the other side."Fine, sit on your own seat if you want." He sighed. "I just want to have a chat. If I wanted to fight, you'd be dead by now."OOC: Reichenbach has a god complex, FYI.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ChronnThe lightning hit the floor, not the wall, as it was aimed downwards from the desk, where I had the height advantage. Another bolt launched out at Reich, as I was clearly not halting my attack any time soon. He had eaten my Trail Mix. He was going to pay with his life.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey looked at the eccentric Toa sitting beside him. "Do I like fish?" he repeated, looking confused. "Sure," he said finally, "They're rather docile, so they make good pets, and they taste rather good. Why do you ask?"OOC: I hate fish in reality, haha.

profiles i guess

IC: The direction the table had been thrown in meant the cloud of ash had headed only towards Rasp and Twitch. Clo'on's eyes were perfectly fine. This let him calmly walk over to the Skakdi and unpin her, before picking her up and manipulating the stone walls to create a door to let them out. He felt no need to rush, even though he could feel the heat in the place. The Toa was apparently trying to flash-melt the floor or ceiling or something like that. If so he was severely over-estimating his own powers. He was a Toa of fire, not plasma, so instantly reducing a large area of rock like the shop to lava was beyond him. Clo'on had to suppress a laugh at such childish arrogance.Once outside he put the unconscious shopkeeper down before turned to the duo, both still recovering from the heat and ash."I have wounded you, pinned you, and forced you to retreat. I have taken your best shots and come out relatively unscathed. Give up yet?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Durim"Well, if you were last in Le-Koro, then there is no sense in heading there immediately... I suppose Ta-Koro would be the likely choice..." Then his attention snapped to the question. "Quada is... that guy who challenged you to a cooking contest. He really likes fish for some unspoken reason... which is rather strange... But, he's working to help his brother, which I suppose leaves him with the purest reason for being on this team so far..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles