Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kol Uskey - CaveIt was cold. Seriously cold. He could see his breath. The lightstone offered no help to his freezing. Most of the cold came from the Toa, he'd guessed. Having lived underground his entire existence, he had never known the caves to be this low in temperature."Me frien's?" he asked, chuckling defiantly, "Me comrades ar' prob'ly lookin' for me as we speak."If only he had a weapon. His saperka, maybe his crossbow. He would either kill this guy or do some damage. He had so much anger burning inside of him at the Ko-Toa. Killing the helpless miners, and using their corpses to attack others. He had never been this furious. The second he got a sharp rock, or even got free, he would attack. He wasn't interested in freeing himself and running. He wanted this guy dead.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: InvisibleInvisible decided that, if he was to search for Taipu, he may be better off heading towards Onepu.Reaching Onepu's hut, Invisible knocked on the door.

IC:"Yes?" Onepu asked.
OOC: oh perfect. I go to Mcdonalds for just an hour, and I get beaten to onepu! *sigh*, stupid luckIC:Nichou and the others arrived At the Ussalry Stalls, only to find, strangely, that a dark gray Toa was entering as well. He knocked on the open doorway thrice. "Hello, Onepu. May we come In?" Nichou asked, guesturing at his comrades. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Nichou and the others arrived At the Ussalry Stalls, only to find, strangely, that a dark gray Toa was entering as well. He knocked on the open door thrice. "Hello, Onepu. May we come In?" Nichou asked, guesturing at his comrades.

OOC: Onepu's hut, not stalls. Not sure if they're the same, but I'll leave that up to Nuju.IC: Invisible"Do you have any idea where he might be?" Invisible asked.
ooc: well I was originally going to the ussalry stalls, considering that onepu would probably be or would go to the ussalry stalls for his steed, and other things, like a policeman not on patrol, but waiting for a 911 call, for instance. and also, It would probably feel less like we were interrrupting him at home, but more like we would be here on official business. it guess nuju shall decide where we are.IC:"Where who might be?", Nichou asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"Why should we assume it is him? There are more people than Taipu in Onu-koro.", Nichou whispered back

IC:"Well then what about those murders? or the bomb throwing in the bazaar? Those are important. I wouldn't think it right for me to assume you are talking about someone else; that would be embarrassing if I assumed incorrectly, and anyways, from your talking, I assume that you are here to talk about taipu. By coincidence, we are here to discuss that as well" Nichou said.

IC: "Stop your bickering," Onepu said. He turned to Nichou's group. "As I was telling my other visitor, I have not seen Taipu for a long time. He disappeared, and nobody I know has any idea where he is. I last saw him in the mines, but that was some days before he was reported missing."

test2.png

IC: Twitch & Rasp, Onu-Koro to Onu-Wahi CatacombsThe Toa of stone's question was never answered. Twitch had already thought of, and started, a plan to get away.Did I ever mention Twitch was insane? And I'm sure you all know how well insane people's plans work out.Twitch grabbed Rasp and took off with his Kakama actiavted, sending them into a blind sprint through the city, literally plowing through citziens. Rasp struggled in the stronger being's grip, but couldn't do anything about it, and was thus forced to be dragged along. After crashing into a wall and accidently blowing up a merchant's stand, the pair finally made it back to the tunnel entrance of the catacombs. Twitch crawled towards the intimidating hole of black void, dragging Rasp with him, Twitch almost made it when a gauntlented hand grabbed him, and pulled him into the darkness with impressive strength. The guantlent wasn't Onyx's, but a midnight black one.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Gavarm)

"What?" Gavarm asks Uyism while turning around. "Now? Now we wait for Sulov to finish up," he adds while simply steering his Ussul to stop behind the leader. The Matoran didn't feel much like being off duty. There were still monsters out there and a friend that still missing.-Mef Man

IC: Invisible"No eccentricities suddenly popping up, no pantophobia, nothing like that?" Invisible asked.OOC: Invisible may not be very intelligent, but he knows what pantophobia is.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:"A search party was sent to no avail," Onepu said. "Others have tried to find Taipu with the same results. As for before he disappeared, things seemed normal enough - I don't recall anything odd."

IC:"Ah, That isn't good news. We are waiting for our friend and ally to finish his meeting with whenua, but until then, If you need help, we are ready", Nichou said.OOC: AKA, I want a staff quest, if possible :P

IC(Gavarm)

"I guess it's better than nothing," Gavarm says before adding,"How'd you like to see the village, kid? I'm sure someone like you hasn't gotten to go around the Koro too much." The Matoran didn't want to relax when his friend was in danger, but he knew it would be good to relax and gain his strength again. And, he felt sorry for the kid and wanted to give her a good time.-Mef Man

IC: Dece asked, "What happened to Taipu after the Toa vanished? I know he only vanished recently, but did his habits change?" The Fe-Matoran was hoping that Onepu was looking too short term in Taipu's behavior, and that a long term look might unearth missed clues. It might be a dead end of course, but it was still a good idea to check.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC - Kol Uskey - CaveIt was cold. Seriously cold. He could see his breath. The lightstone offered no help to his freezing. Most of the cold came from the Toa, he'd guessed. Having lived underground his entire existence, he had never known the caves to be this low in temperature."Me frien's?" he asked, chuckling defiantly, "Me comrades ar' prob'ly lookin' for me as we speak."If only he had a weapon. His saperka, maybe his crossbow. He would either kill this guy or do some damage. He had so much anger burning inside of him at the Ko-Toa. Killing the helpless miners, and using their corpses to attack others. He had never been this furious. The second he got a sharp rock, or even got free, he would attack. He wasn't interested in freeing himself and running. He wanted this guy dead.

Ic: "I can feel your hate," Hiemalis rumbled. "It burns. But the cold has its own burn, too." His eyes, already brilliant, flared even brighter as he continued. "You are one lonely matoran in a place nobody but me has ventured to in over a century, and I can assure you that your friends will never find you here." He leaned in closer, his face hovering to the side of Kol's, menacing and gruesome. "Ever. You are mine. I can paint the slopes of Mt. Ihu with your body at any moment, too, so make your life useful."He leaned in closer. "Or you'll be like the miners." He yanked the tooth necklace away from Kol's neck, too, for added measure. Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC:Kohra sashayed up to the next stall in the market. The Vortixx had had no luck in finding anybody so far who could sell explosives and she was getting tired after having been awake for about two days in a row now.Sighing, she began to look over the goods the merchant offered, when she felt somebody watching her. She lifted her head and was met by the eyes of the merchant. "You don't seem to find what you need."Kohra groaned slightly. It was that slimy messenger the master had used to give her the plans the night before."Are you going to stand there or help me out?" she hissed, irritated. The Matoran, who was no Matoran, chuckled. He was enjoying this greatly. "As amusing as I find it to watch you stumble around the market, turning over every silly carving, yes, that is exactly why I am here.""Do you have what I need?" she demanded. The intermediary chuckled again, like a parent would, at the comment of an unknowing child. The Vortixx hated being treated this way. A memory from long ago flashed through her mind. an overseer, staring her down, chewing her out for dropping a positron modulator...She shook her head quickly and seized the Matoran by the collar of his cloak. He still grinned and she noticed some passersby were noticing her outburst. She gently let go of the messenger, who brushed himself off casually. "My my, a girl with a temper...if I had an actual physical form, I just might...but I digress."He looked around, making sure nobody was in earshot. "What you are looking for, you will not find here. But take the highway to the village of air and you might. Return once you are prepared."Kohra was tempted to seize him again, to make him speak in something other than these riddles, but the being just vanished, like phantasmagoria in the desert-heat.However, Kohra felt something in her hand. It was a note. DraeverianSounded like a name. Time to pay the nice man a visit then.Kohra pulled her hood up and made her way back to the inn to get her things.OOC: Kohra to Le-Wahi. Flying Glove, she'll be back of course ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey stumbled out of the bar, again, after having lost that strange fish-loving Toa, whatever his name was. Forgetting to use his mask in his drunken stupor, he stumbled over a sleeping matoran in the alleyway. He concentrated as best he can, getting a very blurry image of the world from his Arthron. As he was walking around, his stupor brought a great idea to his head."I know what to do now!" He said to himself, though rather loudly. "I'll go see those smiths in Ta-Koro...Zoli and Syckel, or whatever their names are...yes, that's a rather good idea..." He tripped into the tunnel to Ta-Koro, and once he reached the end he promptly fell down and slept. He could see the smiths in the morning.OOC: Ferrosey to Ta-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now