Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zanthos, Onu-Wahi, Abandoned mine shaft:Zanthos crushed the Skakdi with his gravity powers. The dimwitted fool had been unable to give him the information about a group who had set up a school somewhere in the mountains. As the Skakdi became too heavy for the ground to support him, he plummeted, deep beneath the earth. Wether he would be trapped in the ground, swallowed by lava, or otherwise, Zanthos let go of his extertion of his powers over the beast. He began walking back towards Onu-Koro, and crossed off another being on the list of people who might know more about this school. He had heared the rumor in Ta-Koro, but had hit another dead end. As he re-entered the underground village, he continued walking back to the tavern. Hoping to catch a meal before the tavern closed at the "late" hour the sun was at.OOC: Zanthos, open for interaction.

IC: ReichenbachMistakes are easily made. For instance, he just made his first. Oh well. I suppose I can do something else with my time. I'm sure there was something I was supposed to be doing right now... Oh yes, the Kini-Nui! Almost forgot about that. Could've been a bit of a disaster. Oh well. May as well be on my way.Reichenbach returned to nearby Onyx."You're going to want to be heading over to the Kini-Nui now." He whispered, before stepping back into the shadows. He ran down the Le-Koro Highway, but took a side-tunnel which would act as a shortcut, taking him to nearby the Kini-Nui.OOC: Alright, people, Reichenbach to Kini-Nui. Time to get this started.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Shoot...I keep forgetting about the accent as I haven't played him in a long while. I'll just act as though it doesn't exist until he stops talking with Whenua for convenience of both RPers in this.IC: "7th mounted and rode from the stables in advancing formation at 600 hours; we exited Onu-Koro at 605," continued Sulov. "We did not bring along the typical supply ussals for speed.""At approximately 755 hours 7th arrived at the scene to a chill increasing with proximity to the corpses-Goolu said it was the same as earlier. We found several dozen bodies in the main chamber," Koskium detailed, "Where the chill was strongest and a slight layer of rime and frost covered all.""The bodies..."Sulov faltered again. How-How does one define pure carnage, confine it to a several-syllable description? How does one go about the act of explaining sheer annilihation?But yet again Koskium shook his head firmly. Whenua-nay, Onu-Koro-perhaps even all koros-were counting on this report. He would deliver."The bodies were mangled to the state that it was impossible to identify them, save one. This particular one had been stuck to the wall with an ice spike through the thorax-frozen blood had dripped from the mouth as a result of this wound..." Sulov paused. "I noted that between the placement of the spike and the time that had gone by, this matoran was dead as well.""Our combat engineer buried the bodies while we guarded her and visually searched for the murderer without sucess. At approximately 900 hours 7th noted the chill increasing," the ussalmatoran went on. "At what I have guessed to be 905 hours all present became aware of two ice-blue eyes staring from the gloom at our formation and a simultaneous snarling. They...," Koskium searched for the appropriate word, "Entranced us."He almost averted his eyes once more. "I failed to keep track of the passage of time and all other things as I gazed. Those two eyes seemed the only thing in the world at the moment...I forgot my Duty," Koskium said heavily. "Forgive me, turaga."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Incommodo & KraanIncommodo blinked as a blindfold was removed from his face."Ugh... Where am I?""Zat is for me to know, and you never to find out." The Toa of Plantlife grunted."You talk funny.""My speech makes you laugh, does it? I could kill you right now, if I wanted to.""No, I meant 'funny' unusual, not 'funny' ha-ha.""Fool.""I believe you are the fool.""No, you are still ze fool. Now shut up, before I kill you.""Alright, I'll shut up. I can do that. Shutting up is easy."Kraan glared at Incommodo.Incommodo quickly stopped talking, looking down. He appeared to be tied to a chair. He could try to use magnetism... But then he couldn't find out what the other being was planning. No, he thought it better to wait.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:FovThe Vortixx looked down at his map. "Let's see... If I'm here, and the mines are over there..." He muttered. "Then I guess I should take that path." He said, tapping the correct path on the map. The Vortixx headed off towards the Great Mine."Hold it right there!" a miner who had just come off work shouted, blocking Fov from entering the room where they kept the mined resources. "This room is off limits bub. By order of Turaga Whenua."Fov bowed to the miner, handing him Nokama's note. "I have special permission to be here. As you can see.""A note from Nokama eh? Where's the Whenua's approval?" Aiyetoro, which happened to be the miner's name, said, looking suspiciously at Fov."Whenua? I thought it would be okay with Nokama's-""That won't cut it. You need direct permission from the Whenua himself to access our inventory before we ship it out."Fov sighed. "But all I need is-""I don't care if all you need is a rock, you ain't getting anything before we clear this with the Turaga! I'll have you know that it is an Onu-Matoran's Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find the riches below! I won't let some foreigner steal our prizes that we've worked so hard to get!"The Vortixx sighed. "All right. Where would I find Turaga Whenua?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: It's not so much exercise as rubbing sore legs to get the blood flowing again. ^^IC:Oh you've got to be joking...Kohra thought as Draeverian started to sing his little tune while walking off. The Vortixx raised an eyebrow at his strut, pretending to walk like her, apparently. It looked more like a merry drunk trying to find his way home. Slightly amused, she decided to not say anything and just walk after the Toa of sound, making sure they got to where they were going. Kohra had compensated the inn-keeper well to have him not rent out her previous room during her absence so that's where they were headed back to.After a while, she took the lead again and not soon after, they saw light at the end of the tunnel. At least, she did. But Draeverian would probably hear the increase in volume, drifting over from the market and rest of the city. The caves had a nice echo and sometimes a voice that stood out was reflected often enough to make it's way to were they were now, it's source somewhere near the entrance of the village. As they reached the end of the tunnel, Kohra looked upon the underground Koro again. Onu-Koro looked just like it had when they had left. They weren't the only people heading for the gate though, and Kohra made sure she and the Toa looked like they were with another group, as to not stand out to the Ussalry-guardsmen watching who came and went. Some minutes of walking the roads of Onu-Koro later, they arrived at the inn Kohra had previously stayed in. "Hope you don't mind sleeping in a comfortably bed despite the circumstances." she said, before leading him inside. The inn-keeper had a good memory, she noted with a bit of worry, as he instantly had the keys for her old room ready. Kohra put on her sweet act and thanked him, before leading Draeverian upstairs. She unlocked the door and let him inside. "Voilà."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Everyone but Atiel and Lepidran is here.IC: LekuaLekua narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "You can't share-tell?" I thought this was a team effort, not a one-Matoran show. "How are we supposed to find Taipu if only one of us knows what we're looking for?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak stepped out of the hospital, his arms having healed by the doctors. The first thing he thought of was on the location of Incommodo, for he hadn't seen his friend since the funeral. The second thing he thought of was to buy a musical instrument, for using his weaponry as musical instruments did not work. The third thing he thought of was that he really needed to stop carrying so many things on his person. The fourth thing he thought of was that he should stop thinking of so many things and get back to work."I wonder if there's some sort of storage service," he muttered, walking around. "Would be useful for leaving my unneeded stuff around."Several seconds later, he did not manage to find any storage service, so decided to walk over to Chronn's backyard. He raised his battleaxe, and fired a few blasts of sound into the earth, creating a gaping hole. He threw in the sack of explosives he carried around, noting that he didn't really need them until there was something drastic occurring. He then buried the hole crudely, wondering if anyone would discover this cache."Time to buy a viola," the Toa of Sonics said, walking off towards the local music store. "I really need some sort of musical weapon."

IC: Kraal, Incommodo & Kraan"Why the Karz would you want to buy a viola?""So, I'm guessing this is some kind of underground tunnel system." Incommodo said. "So, I'm down here, but I should have been giving a message to Chronn. Nex wanted the message sent, which means you have nothing to do with Nex. You have me held hostage, so you obviously have something against either Chronn or Arkrak, and last but not least, there have been bodies showing up on Chronn's doorstep. Conclusion: You are the killer.""Reich vus right. You really are zat stupid." Kraan sighed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal, Incommodo & Kraan"Somehow I doubt your sanity." Kraal sighed."Wait, who's this 'Reich' then? Is he the killer?""If you ver as smart as you zink you are, you vould be quiet."

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal, Incommodo & Kraan"Someone with a bit more sanity than you.""Well, I don't plan to be quiet any time soon. I'm a detective. It's my job not to shut up.""Vinally, I understand vy zer are so few detectives on Mata-Nui."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal, Incommodo & Kraan"Fine." Kraal muttered, walking off towards the Le-Koro Highway."Wait, are we in the mines? I've always wanted to go to the mines.""Just shut up, you imbecile."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: [Arkrak]Several minutes after the other being left, Arkrak had entered the instrument store. It took a few more minutes for him to find what he wanted, but he was able to get a rather good quality viola at a reasonable price. Satisfied with his new tool, he exited the store, and began to think about where to go first."Now where would Inc be," he murmured, mind switching into detective mode.

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak returned to where the funeral had been, and noted that there was absolutely no more food on the tables, which had not been packed up after the event had ended. However, he also noted that there were a few people hanging around still, meaning they may have possibly been present at the funeral, so they may have known where Inc had gone."Hello there," he said, popping up right in front of a Matoran. "Have you seen a blue Toa around? One that looks the splitting image of the guy in the coffin? Incommodo's twin brother?""Uh, he went that way," the Matoran replied, pointing in the general direction of the streets."Thanks," replied the Toa of Sonics, before he ran off in said direction.

IC: KraalKraal walked through Onu-Koro, not really thinking about the strange being he'd met a few moments before. However, he was thinking about his new boss, and wondering what he was up to...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Lepidran was growing tired of this. First they'd split up in Onu-Koro, which anyone could have told you was a bad idea. Though he supposed Stannis knew what he was doing. You didn't become leader of a company by having no clue on what you were doing. It would be like having a drone as queen of a hive-Anyway, first they'd split up into groups of two, and he'd been put with Atiel. It was...an unusual mix. Atiel was a brawny warrior who thought with the hammer he carried, whereas Lepidran was a skinny Matoran of learning who thought with his thoughts. Some people just had more muscle than sense it would appear-Anyway, Atiel had vanished somewhere, probably to get wrapped up in a bar fight. So Lepidran was left all on his own in the ever-twisting caverns of Onu-Koro. "Um, excuse-Hey could you-" he was trying to ask the various other hustlers and bustlers for directions or help but he was being ignored, batted from side to side, from markets stall to market stall. Ah to karz with this!He grabbed hold of a hut's lintel and hoisted himself up onto the rooftops. He began leaping from hut to hut keeping an eye out for any of the other six Matoran he'd recognise from Stannis' Companions. It was while he was scouting, lenses of his Akaku whirring as they magnified certain faces, out that a disk of sturdy bamboo whistled into the back of his head. He tumbled off the hut and onto the ground with an "oof" as solid as the disk that had floored him. He barely had time to sit up and readjust his mask before two Matoran leading Ussals and wearing the distinctive bandoleer of the Onu-Koro guard rounded on him."Good evening officers," he said meekly, holding his hands in the air

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Don't you hate it when your browser decides to go "Back" and erase your writing right before you hit "post"? Yup, it just happened. Again.IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian had never experienced anything like the city of Earth. Le-koro had its noise, but being underground heightened Draeverian's sense of hearing beyond his wildest imagination. What were once small murmurs of clerks and shoppers hundreds of feet away had the distinct melody of the foreground. All the while, the method sound of beating picks and hammers resounded beneath like a great wave of percussive harmony, accented with the occasional miner's curse or shout of glee. Keeping all the sounds straight drove Draeverian almost to insanity.The inn was a temple of calm for the lone toa, a keep and battery where only the strongest of sound could squeeze through the window to his left and lay siege to his mind, little more than a whisper after its pilgrimage. "For a place to crash, this ain't half-bad," Draeverian said, then wryly muttered; "I wonder who'll get the bed, though."He hobbled his frame to the far wall and un-collared Rivet, letting her rest against the wooden structure. Stretching, he turned around and cocked his head in his companion's general direction. Strange, how quiet she can be when she wants to.."What now?"

IC: Incommodo & Kraan"So, why have you kidnapped me?" Incommodo asked. "It doesn't exactly look like I'm going to be escaping.""It is part of ze plan. I know novink.""You're lying.""And vot if I am?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: That happened to me Kughz, with one of my wall of texts for Sisk...almost tossed my laptop out the window because of that.IC:Kohra chuckled. "We'll share." she simply said. Even with the blindfold, the Vortixx could tell his eyebrows were shooting up. She chuckled again, greatly enjoying the mental discomfort the topic was causing her involuntary partner. "You can rest while I'm awake and I will sleep when you're up. We will take turns. Just don't think you will be able to use that to your advantage."She strode over to the cupboard in the room. It was crafted in a simple manner, but fit in nicely with the rest of the room. Kohra pulled out the key and unlocked it, reaching into the piece of furniture. When her hand emerged again, she was holding the package she had retrieved from her contact the last time she had been in the underground village.It was a long tube, enclosed on both sides, made from thick leather that stood up on it's own. The Vortixx untied one end and flipped the cover back. Inside, were several large, rolled-up pieces of parchment. She nodded her head at the bed, even though Draeverian couldn't see the gesture. "Go ahead, sit down, make yourself comfortable." she recommended, while pulling out the scrolls.She set them down on the carpet in the room and set down, legs crossed, before unfurling them in front of her. The parchment was well-worn and it had lost a lot of it's inner tension, so it laid down flat on the floor easily, without the corners rolling themselves back up again.Her contact had done an excellent job in falsifying the plans, Kohra noted. She let her eyes drift over the collection of lines and text in front of her. What she had acquired, was nothing less than an exact copy of the chargehand's excavation and mining plans. Well, almost exact. Kohra compared the altered version against the original included with the package. She laughed softly as she examined the spots that had been designated for mining over the next few days by her contact. Satisfied with the quality of the scrolls, the Vortixx began to study them in detail, picking out just the right spots to place the Valmai powder.Once the foremen got the new plans, they wouldn't notice anything different. The changes that had been made were so minimal, they wouldn't think twice. Not until it was too late. Tomorrow would be an interesting day...

OOC: Well, luckily you didn't, and I get to still RP with you. :)IC: Draeverian Joskiir"You're crazy, you know that?" Draeverian said, flopping on to the bed and fidgeting with his arm cast. "And that's coming from me."His arm itched like crazy. Not having been washed or cleaned in a day, Draeverian was sure gangrene was going to start growing soon, unless it wasn't already. "I hate to ask, since I just unpacked, but where's the bath?"

OOC: Mussiki's a Toa, xD. There's a reason I have my profile link in my sig. :PIC-Mussiki:"Good enough," Mussiki said, walking along with the two he had run into. "I'm headed there for a show, and hopefully to take Turaga Whenua's mind off of what has been happening." He put up his guitar, and walked along the tunnel with them. "So, what are your names?" He held out his hand again."I'm Mussiki, Toa of Sonics and musician extraordinaire. And welcome," he said, "To Onu-Koro!" With an extravagant gesture he showed them all the city of Onu-Koro, lightstones forming a starry pattern in the tunnel, and various buildings within the cavern, some rising up and out of the village into Po-Wahi itself.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Cue Arnold: "There is no bathroom!"IC:Kohra looked up from her studies and pointed at a door in the room. Which she realized was futile and went on to verbally give Draeverian directions. "Past me, about 8 steps further, on the far side of the room. There's the door to the bath." she simply said, before looking down again.There were some structural weak-points that she would definitely rig, some others that she would have liked to, but decided were to risky. The Vortixx rubbed her temples in concentration. This was crazy indeed. But so were the Matoran and Toa, thinking they could just take somebody else's land.

OOC: Oh. Sorry about that, I'm smart aren't I? :D IC: AkiniiAkinii reached out and shook Mussiki's hand. "I'm Akinii, Toa of Ice and master amnesiac, and this is Plagia, Toa of Lightning and master villain-destroyer. Nice to meet you, Mussiki." Akinii looked at the city of Onu-Koro, and was impressed. The tunnels leading to this village had been a tad dark and weird for his liking, but the town itself looked like a fine place to reside.

OOC: LOL. IC: Draeverian JoskiirListening to the snake-given directions, Draeverian stumbled up off the bed and walked as best he could without the cane to the appointed room. Perhaps it was a show of trust in his female companion, but Rivet sat on the wall, and his small knife belt had been laid on the bed before he left. Closing the door with a shrug of his shoulder, Draeverian coughed, allowing the sound to come back and give him an outline of the bathroom. It was small, for sure, but ample enough for what he intended to do. He sat down on the edge of the soaking tub and began to unwrap his arm as the water ran, letting the clothe wrapping fall to the floor with each motion of his hand. "How much stuff did that doc use?"Kicking the castings out of the way, Draeverian rubbed his exposed arm, feeling the bone set back in its place and the scar running along the outside of his forearm, a long ridge splitting the arm in two hemispheres from wrist to elbow. Three months of recuperating made it possible for him to use his hand as he slowly unbuckled his armor and shluffed into the tub with a resounding splash. The hot water soaked into the pores of his body, refreshing the dusty traveler from his long march. Leaning back in the tub, Draeverian massaged his arm, cross-fibering the scar with the liquid heat to attempt to erase some of the tissue. Pain shot through his arm and seared his brain each time, but he pressed on, determined to have his body in the best of health. If I'm going to eventually take down Kohra, I'll need to be able to fight with both hands.

OOC: Enara from Ko-Wahi.IC: (Enara)Enara immediately felt the air get warmer. She strode into the Koro, looking for an opportunity to sell another vial of genetically engineered flesh-eating protodites.OOC: Enara open for interaction.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...