Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JalkaiThree glowing orange eyes watched a Toa of Air waiting in line for Fried Rahi on a stick. Finally, I've caught up to them. But where is the strangely happy Vortixx? Jalkai walked up to the line, and up to the Toa of Air, named Brekan. "You and our Vortixx ally have horrible taste in beverages." Jalkai said with a puff of smoke.

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: BrekanThe Toa of air didn't turn around. She knew who was behind her. it was the four eyed being from Ga-Koro. He had followed them here. She was certain they had lost him, but now he was back. And she didn't want anything to do with him.She burst out running, heading in the direction Fov had taken, all the while shouting at the top of her lungs. "Fov! Fov! Fov!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"Okay, thanks!" Fov called, waving to the people that had helped him. Whenua was busy, but Nuparu had been nice enough to help Fov, giving Fov access to the parts he needed. "Now, all I have to do is find Bre-""FOV FOV FOV!""Well, that was easy."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: JalkaiJalkai followed Brekan, imitating her screams in a high pitch as he ran. "Fov! Fov! Fov! You know that's the only word I've ever heard you say?" Jalkai said with a chuckle. Now, is Fov the strangely happy Votixx, or someone else? "You never got Your Fried Rahi on a stick you know." Jalkai said from close by as he caught up.

IC:FovBut Fov grabbed Brekan's arm, stopping the punch. "Brekan, I can't let you do that." He sighed. "He belongs with us as much as I do, or have you forgotten? I'm as much of a freak as you make him out to be."

IC:Fov"Well that's true... Well... I did hold a blade to someone's throat once..." Fov said, thinking back. "And people have told me that I sometimes act completely insane... You probably think me standing up for the guy is insane... But I have never been creepy. I think." Fov scratched his chin. "Well apparently somebody ditched him. He's not stalking, he's just trying to catch up."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Jalkai"Not stalking, tracking." Jalkai said before the punch of air hit him in the face. What's that? What's a gun? Can it be used to kill Makuta or the Slumberer? "You know I have heard all of your rude comments." Jalkai said, looking at Brekan with his lower two eyes, and his upper right eye looking at Fov.

IC:FovFov bowed to Jalkai, in a show of respect. "I am sorry for my partner's rudeness. She... Has a certain dislike for the underground, and I believe that you might be taking some of the punishment for that."

IC: JalkaiWhat was that motion supposed to mean? That would just leave you open for an attack. "So, she's not always like that? Maybe she just needs some Fried Rahi on a stick. I hear it's good this time of year." Jalkai said with a slight grin, before puffing out some more smoke.

BioBeast, Zoma, Te3e, this would be you guys.IC: TarnokTarnok had been wandering Onu-Koro, maybe going to go for some Fried Rahi-on-a-Stick, when he heard a commotion. Since he was in the midst of pondering his uselessness earlier, he approached. He saw several beings, who all appeared to be of different races. "Is there a problem?" The matoran winced. It was hard to be a tough, Ussalry member when everyone was taller than you.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brekan"No Fov, not even for some gun! I am not working with that... thing!" She snapped at the Vortixx, glaring at the Kale Roho angrily, before firing another air punch at his face. Then she turned to Tarnok. "Just a... uh.. minor dispute with a guy who's been stalking us."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"He wasn't stalking. My friend over here happened to ditch him, and he's been trying to catch up." Fov said, not amused by Brekan's childish fit. "Brekan, attacking an innocent person is also against the law."

IC: TarnokTarnok sighed, and pointed up at Brekan. "You. If you don't stop air-punching people, I'll have to arrest you. Technically, I should have already." It was really hard to make that threat when you have to look up at the accused.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brekan"But... But... But...!" She shouted in irritation. "Self defense. I want him to stop following me, and he won't." She remarked with a frown, before turning and starting to walk away. "Fine, have fun with your freaky four-eyed new best friend, Fov."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TarnokTarnok face-palmed. "This has got to be a nightmare with the day I've been having." He looked at Brekan. "Lady, here is an idea. Try talking without your air-fists!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Reichenbach, Kraal & The Shadow"Now, you will wait by my hut. When the detectives arrive, you stand back and watch. Once they have left, you tell them that Incommodo is in an abandoned mine shaft." In a puff of smoke, Reichenbach disappearedKraal was slightly... frightened by Reichenbach's sudden change in attitude, and decided to follow his orders.The Shadow crouched down, a considerable distance from Chronn's hut. He could still see what was taking place, though: He saw Arkrak smash in through the door, and he saw Chronn follow. He was waiting for the right moment, for Chronn to come to him, rather than for him to go to Chronn.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Fov"But the same goes for you. You aren't listening to what I have to say." Fov said. "I have listened to your opinion. I also have listened to your kindness." Fov reminded Brekan. "Remember when we first met? I was all alone, and nobody wanted me to travel with them. Then you came along, and people started to accept me. I just wanted to show that man the same kindness that you showed me."

OOC: Exactly as I guessed, lul. Thanks.IC: Sulov looked steadily into the turaga's eyes. "A request for a leave of three days during which 7th Squadron may not be assigned missions or made to carry them out," Koskium stated, "So that we may plan, train, and recruit. Otherwise I fear we may be sent on the mission to hunt down Hiemalis too soon, as we will definitely be sent due to our experience."Koskium paused. "I know that turaga do not typically interfere with the defense forces of their villages at such a level, but I hope you understand that it is likely 7th will be sent on a premature headhunt for the toa before we have fully prepared to face him again. As evidenced by our failure, we were unprepared to face such an opponent," he explained. "We now have the knowledge to do so-all we need is the time to begin applying that knowledge."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC, Aurax: Aurax put his thoughts about Stannis' behavior aside. He would dwell more on the matter later. "Okay, guys, let's see if we can find Atiel and Lepridan," he said. Aurax and Stannis led the group through the streets of Onu-Koro, scanning the busy streets. "Does anyone see them?" Aurax asked the group.

OOC: Uh-oh. Kughz, my posts are starting to look like yours...IC: Sulov nodded and rose. He stopped himself from kneeling yet one more time-"Pardon"-then walked to the door.The commander turned with hand on its knob. Koskium slightly inclined his head-he may not have been able to salute or kneel, but he would pay respect to the turaga all the same."May the Great Spirit go with you," he said, and then opened the door and strode out into the brilliant effulgence of lightstones, powerful body swinging as he closed the door again and began to make his way back home.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Brekan"Yeah, but you didn't threaten to cut a Matoran's head off just to get an answer to a simple question!" She snapped at Fov, clearly very, very angry. Which was a very uncommon thing for her. "I've heard what you had to say, but when one of us decides not to do something, I thought that we didn't do it! Like when I wanted to snowboard blindfolded and you said 'no' to it! What happened to respecting when your team thinks something is wrong?!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TarnokTarnok looked resigned to his fate. "Okay, both of you, chill. You both have good points. Brekan," Tarnok assumed thatw as her name, Fov had used it. "Chill. With a team of two you can't quite do that, because people can be wrong. And in a team of two, if a veto can be achieved with just one person, it just doesn't work."BRACE FOR AIR-FIST IMPACT.

fK5oqYf.jpg