Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NexThe Small Turaga walked past the Two Ex-detectives who were piling up and eating food. His appearance there was of course, rather surprising. And it wasn't even an attack. But, he was there and he suspected that it would make the message rather clear to the two idiotic investigators who had tried to capture him for the law."Lovely day for a funeral, is it not, Incommodo?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"Funny, I saw Incommodo alive and at your door not long after he was proclaimed dead. And... Com... had yet to arrive." He commented coldy, but doing nothing illegal in the slightest. "It would be pretty terrible if someone opened that coffin in front of everyone, wouldn't end? Is there a fake body in there, or is it empty?"He leaned his weight on his staff, looking up at the two. To everyone around them, he was a harmless Turaga. "And when people learn of you guilt in an attempted murder, followed my faking your own death? Why, imagine the reaction of the island...""You can tell your boss that he can stop trying to bring me down, he won't be seeing another murder from NEX until it's leader sees it of importance. Apparently I am not as trusted as I was lead to believe..." He let the last words linger in the air with his cold face not turning away.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"Too bad for you then," replied Arkrak. "I'll be playing it for the funeral."He grinned cheekily, before jumping over to where the Matoran that had presided over the funeral had formerly been standing, before coughing loudly to obtain the attention of everyone at the funeral."Hello there everyone," the Toa of Sonics said. "In honour of my friend Incommodo, I have composed a song for him."He quickly grabbed his battleaxe, slammed it against the ground, and began to tap against it. Waves of sound slowly pulsed out, and he modified them to suit his needs. Instead of a simple rhythmic tap, the funeral-goers got a mournful and gloomy song.

Aldarin teleported into the village on Onu-Koro. This was a hub for traders. He first used his plasma powers to melt the stone, and then put his sign into the small hole made. On it, said:

THE ONE AND ONLY ISLAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT! Toa? Skakdi? Vortixx? Matoran? Turaga? Evil? Good? Neutral? Anyone applicable!

Rules are as applied:

No killing.

Weapons, elemental powers and all other battle abilities allowed.

Location and setting: There will be a stadium located north-west of Ko-Koro, made by environmentally friendly ice. Inside, there will be X amount of 10x10 battle platforms 1 meter above ground level, created by extremely durable stone, earth and crystals. The amount of arenas contructed depends on the amount of people joining.

How to win in a fight:

When your opponent falls off the battleground and hits the ground, he/she forfeits, or if he/she falls unconscious, the remaining person will be the winner. If one competitor is unable to battle during the time of their fight, the person who is able to battle will win.

Prizes and Entrance fees:

First place prize: Custom constructed weapon of choice. Designs allowed.

Second place prize: Custom constructed armor. Designs allowed.

Third place prize: Custom constructed shield. Designs allowed.

Entrance fee's are free, but to enter the competition and fight, 200 widgets are required. All the widgets will either be used as material for the prizes, or donated to hospitals or the military.

How to enter:

Enter your (OOC: Character) name to the competition by (OOC: sending a message to Jl1223 X). Recruitment ends in 2 days. Competition starts in 4 days. Location: Top of Glacier north-west of Ko-Koro. You will know when you come across a battle arena. If you do not find it by the start of the competition, you will be counted as forfeit, and you will be out. (OOC: Only 4 characters per person maximum, please. 32 characters maximum in competition, 8 in 1 set, 4 sets in the competition.)

He teleported back home, to Ko-Wahi, and took a look at the construction of the battle arena. Nearly done. And made by ice! Awesome.OOC: Aldarin to Ko-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [septimus]"This is madness!" the Plasma Matoran roared. "What's going to happen next? We end up on a round-the-island trip?"A large wave crashed into them, sending the group in the general direction of Ta-Wahi."I spoke too soon."OOC: Probably will be off soon. Have to go to sleep. School tomorrow.

OOC: 17 posts? 17 POSTS? What the Karz is wrong with you all, you don't have to wait for me. XDIC: Incommodo & ReichenbachIncommodo was keeping a close eye on Nex."Oh, I've been here for a while. I came to visit Incommodo. You can look in the coffin if you like. I'd be more than happy to help you get a better look."Reichenbach took the writing tools, and carved into the tablet the title 'Clues' followed by a list of words, those being 'Jar of dirt', 'Leaf' and 'Lightstone'. He then sat back, and waited for Chronn's reaction, the sound having left the room for a short while.OOC: I want to bring the Reichenbach V Chronn thing back to life, thankyou very much.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Nex"That will not be necessary, as your words have given me all of the information that I need. It would be a shame if this party found out that they were tricked by a fake funeral, wouldn't you agree? Why, I am sure I had seen a few of the guests crying. Perhaps you meant more to people than you thought? How terrible it will feel when they all hate you for this, am I correct?"IC: ChronnMy reaction was to reach for the tablet, or so Reich would think. But my grip was actually aimed at his hand touching the tablet, and with it it carried a very, very nasty shock. This should work, as he would never know what I was planning, and it didn't seem anything like an attack. But he would find out when he ended up in intense agony on the floor with lightning coursing through him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo & Reichenbach"Oh, they aren't crying over me. That's indigestion." Indeed, Incommodo was correct. Well, nearly. It would appear that the Rahi on a stick did not agree with the guests' stomachs.Reichenbach was thrown backwards as he kicked at Chronn, the lightning coursing through him. Despite the pain, he picked himself up off the ground."Ah, Thedar. Why can't we just talk? I apologise for the misunderstanding with the Trail Mix. And, besides, I have some information I'm sure you will find very interesting."

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Nex"That girl over there was not even touched the food, or even left from near the coffin." He noted, nodding toward one of the Funeral's guests. "And I do believe that she is crying."IC: ChronnI felt a sharp pain in my hand as it was forced off with a kick from the moron. But he wasn't the only one back on his feet now. I was a little unsteady, but Reich didn't need to know that at this time. he would find out once he had his internal organs shock-fried.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo & Reichenbach"Really? I don't think I've ever seen her." Incommodo said.Reichenbach was more than prepared to attack Chronn again should he attempt anything."Now, I am here to announce that I will make myself your rival, unless you should hand over a signed copy of your biography." Reichenbach's face remained completely serious, before bursting out laughing. "No, I'm joking. Even a signed copy of your biography wouldn't stop me now - which doesn't mean I wouldn't like one, mind - as I have plans. Big plans. You have a choice. You can participate in this game willingly, or risk the lives of others, along with your own."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"I noticed that. From her wording, it sounded like you had rescued her pet Rahi from running under the wheel of a cart once, interesting." Nex commented dryly, holding a dagger out where only Incommodo could see. "I wonder how she would react to a knife stabbing her in the back of the head?"IC: Chronn"if you think that I am going to make a deal with you, then you are more of a fool than I originally thought you to be. And you lack the competence and intellect to even prove yourself a challenge, let alone worthy of being a rival. I have no rivals, because no one is worhty of the challenge, especially not you."Lightning buzzed around Chronn, lashing out multiple times quickly and rapidly at Reich. "Your plans aren't even worth the time your sad, pathetic mind wasted on thinking them up. Your srtupidity has shown itself well more than it should have. You think that you can threaten me, but that is your mistake."A Cage of lightning wrapped around Reich, it would force him into a corner or he could go through it and face a possibly fatal shock. "This is my building, the fights here follow my rules. And you, are the unluckiest -unpleasant- to ever step into the world of Thedar Chronn."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Now THAT is more what Reich was expecting.IC: Incommodo"Oh. Now I remember her. I believe I owe her money... Or, at least, my brother does." Incommodo said. "But I wouldn't let you. There would be some... shall we say, 'difficulties' getting to her."IC: ReichenbachReichenbach reached out a single finger, as though about to touch the cage, but thought better of it, and held his hands behind his back."I don't plan to make any deals. I am simply giving you a choice; At this point, you have me in your grasp. You have an opportunity. So will you play the game, or will you be forced into it?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"I suppose their would. But a swift crushing of her throat would work nicely, would it not?" He commented, knowing that he could crush just quickly enough that Reich would not have time to stop him. "It would be a real shame, wouldn't it?"IC: Chronn"If you still wish to blather on about your pathetic game, which I believe you will find very difficult to play while your dead, then I suppose there is a term that best describes your current situation." The Lightning started to shrink, forcing him to either risk the zap, or push himself all the way back into the corner, against the walls.I stepped closer, a grin starting to grow on my face. If he tried anything, there would be a rather electric and violent death just waiting for him. I had him exactly where I wanted him, and he was going to regret even facing Thedar Chronn. "I believe that term would be..." The grin grew colder. "Game Over."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Invisible"What do you want, Nex?" Incommodo hissed at the Turaga. He did not want to play this game.IC: Reichenbach"Pathetic? Perhaps." Reichenbach stepped back. However, he knew exactly what he was doing. Sonic waves were pounding against the wall, but Chronn would not be able to hear them. The corner was the weakest point, and small cracks could already be seen. "But what you don't know is that you're only just reaching the end of Level One."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"I merely wish you to deliver a message to your Boss. No one needs to be harmed in the meanwhile..." Nex commented with a grim face showing a lack of care if he had to hurt someone or not.IC: ChronnAll of the lightning arched in at him with violent threats of death and agony. Reich would feel the power of Lightning, and if he survived, he would realize why I was superior to anyone who wished to challenge my in a fight. "Level one, and it seems I am lacking a serious fight at the end of it, how sad."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"And what message might that be?"IC: ReichenbachReichenbach tapped his fingers against the wall as he was pushed back further. Small finger, small finger, index. Small finger. Small finger, small finger, index, index. Small finger, small finger, index, index. He then took his hand away from the wall."The one hanging from your ceiling died beside a cave. You'll want to remember that."Here is a key you will find necessary." Reichenbach threw the key to his basement through the contracting field of lightning. "You should be able to figure it out from the clues, and using your mask on the other victims. Perhaps even send those idiotic employees of yours."It's been a pleasure meeting you Thedar, and I look forward to when we meet again. And the day we meet again... will be the day that the Great Detective Thedar Chronn dies."The corner finally crumbled, and Reichenbach used his Mahiki to fit through the hole. He then re-grew the wings and took off yet again, watching Dark C Investigations from above.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zarrus guiltily gobbled up a dish of rice. By this point his entire body was dirty and blackened by the dirt and foul air in this place. It seemed like a basement; the being he thought was Chronn had gone up a flight of stairs. The ceiling was low and the corpse of the Toa of Fire was producing an unbearable stench. Evidently Chronn wanted him alive, so that he could solve the crime and pretend to save Zarrus. So, if Zarrus was dead before then...The Matoran gulped, or tried to, as his mouth was dry. He had two options. He could survive and show Chronn to be the murderer he was, or he could kill himself with the poisoned food so that Chronn couldn't solve the crime.Zarrus chose the former, deciding to endure the suffering and force himself to push on, his selfish nature prevailing at last.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

OOC: Traxin's corpse is gone, now.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach flew back to his hut, became Chronn yet again, and took his spare key to get back into the basement.He stuffed the Toa of Fire's corpse into the next room in the basement, then closed the door over.He then left, not sparing so much as a glance for Zarrus.Becoming himself yet again, he flew to Incommodo's funeral. He suspected he may find a few allies there.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ic: Stannis soon (chyeah, right) found the group with Lekua and Dece. Interestingly enough, there was a third person there, too. "Who is this?" Stannis asked. Whoever it was, she didn't seem to be a local, so why would Dece and Lekua be with another matoran?

Ic: He put up his hand, stopping everything. "First things first: Why is Amaya here?" Stannis asked. He was on high alert, not just because of the new face, but simply because of what Whenua had told him was that important. The slightest slip would be a disaster.

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Talking to ReichOnyx nodded in an almost bored fashion. "The same." He said, obviously not caring what the being was going to say. As Onyx said this, Reich would feel a slight tug in two directions, left & right. This was Luncoras way of warning him he possessed the ability to rip him limb from limb if need be.

pNNgXax.jpg