Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: "OH DEAR."That's all I have to say to all this.Draeverian and Kohra from Ko-wahi to Onu-wahi via tunnels. :PIC: DJ"OI!" Draeverian shouted out after his disappearing companion. "I need a rest. You could keep leading on your one, like some girl with a man in tow, or you wait and let me catch my breath!"The two had gone non-stop since recovering the valmai powder in ko-wahi, and Draeverian was earnestly needing a break. For food.

IC: Nex"I think you already know the message." He commented to Incommodo calmly, before turning away from the fired Toa Detective. "And I have a feeling that he will not accept the message anyway... a pity, for if he merely stands aside he will probably live."He turned his head for a few moment with a slight smile. Then the girl near the coffin fell to the ground clutching her throat. Then he turned away again, and walked off into the Koro.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IncommodoIncommodo stood and watched as people ran over to the girl. Using his Kualsi, he teleported to a spot not far behind Nex, and began following him.IC: Reichenbach"FYI, you're going to regret that later." Reichenbach said, walking away. He noticed Nex leaving (and the incident by the coffin), and decided to intercept him."Hello." He said cheerfully, stepping out in front of the Turaga. "Lovely day for a funeral, isn't it?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak ignored the fact that his friend had gone off to chase the murderous Turaga, and was focusing on trying to help the girl. Despite the fact that she had been attacked in the neck, it seemed as if she was still alive, albeit barely. The Sonics Toa was calling up on any information he had on medical help, but came up with nothing. He paused, promptly ripping apart the bandages still on his arms and wrapping them around the girl's neck, hoping to stem the bleeding."Stay alive please," he said, teeth gritted as blood poured out of his now open wounds.

IC: KraanLittle did Incommodo know that he himself was being followed, by the most skilled of Reichenbach's minions.A vine crept along a wall, before jumping at the now-crouching Incommodo, covering his eyes.Then, a vine covered his mouth, to stop him making any sound. Finally, he found his oxygen cut off by a vine around his neck, which retracted as soon as he was unconscious. Kraan then bound his hands and feet, and used his Mahiki to become almost invisible, disappearing into the shadows.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak collapsed to the ground in relief as several medics arrived over at where he was, quickly carrying the unconscious girl away. He smiled bitterly, wondering how their plan had collapsed completely in such a small span of time. There was also the fact that his wounds had reopened, meaning that he was probably going to bleed to death.The Toa of Sonics looked up, watching as the other beings walked away, the funeral having ended. He began to chuckle, lying down as he looked at the earthen ceiling. He promptly paused."Where's Inc?" he wondered, before he passed out from blood loss, and as his eyes closed, managed to see several medics run towards him.

IC: Nex"A lovely day indeed. It is a pity no one has died yet." He replied quietly to Reich, calmly looking up at the taller being. He seemed just as harmless as could be. "But, I beleive that changing that quickly is an idea off more than just myself."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reichenbach"Indeed. I myself am just back from a visit to Thedar; His home is no longer quite as whole as it once was as a consequence." Reichenbach had seen what Kraan had done, but Nex had been facing away from it. Good. He didn't quite trust this Turaga. "Call your people together, meet me at the Kini-Nui. I think it's about time my plan came to light."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Kohra stopped in her tracks and frowned. Her master had a nasty sense of humor and this trial in the form of a Toa was seriously going on her nerves. Without turning around she pulled a small snack from her satchel. Maybe she should just poison it or put some of the powder on there and be done with Draeverian...but that was just irritated thinking.She turned and turned and walked back up to her involuntary companion, handing him the snack. "Here. Eat." she simply said. It sounded almost gentle, not letting on how frustrated the Vortixx felt inside. It wasn't her choice to feel this way, she knew patience and vigilance were the factors that determined the outcome of a scheme like this. The technical and planning aspects were almost the easiest part. But this whole act of pretending to be social, it was wearing her down. The Vortixx took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. It worked somewhat and, standing still, she started to feel the long trip from Ko-Wahi back here in her legs as well. She dropped her hands to her sides and massaged her thighs a bit, to loosen the muscles a bit and do a little against the sore feeling that was creeping up her legs.She looked back up to Draeverian. The Toa of sound was leaning on his staff. And despite all her frustration, Kohra felt something she couldn't quite name, but in a way, she wasn't entirely unhappy about having a little company. Even if it was just to fool the Toa with her. She had done it before. Except they had been able to see her, unlike her current companion. Which had mostly resulted in those Toa not being able to see past her looks. With Draeverian, she was more careful. Thinking about all the games she had played over the years, a small smile began to form at the corners of her mouth.OOC: Sort of filler-post, it's late and I need some serious sleep. Staying up past 2am three nights in a row can seriously mess up your day.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Nex"Your plan? I am afraid that your plan is not important to me, as my current plan is of greater importance. And bringing those who ally themselves with me together is not in my plans. It would be a foolish move, though I do not see why you did not know that."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reichenbach"I am aware of the fact you find my plan of little to no importance, but I have something - or, at least, know of the location of something - that you will." Reichenbach explained. "And I do not believe it would be easy to find it alone, or that you would want to appear in public, or even be seen doing anything slightly suspicious."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak's eyes opened, and he promptly rose from his bed, a part of his mind recognising that he was in a hospital. Several seconds later, he also realised that Inc seemed to be missing, which irked him."Where," he muttered, trying to remember what had happened. "Oh yeah, the funeral. My stupidity in using my own bandages to help somebody else."

IC: Nex"Then you already know that I will not be bringing my people together at one location." He commented with his always calm face looking right and Reich. "And I do not see how any item could accomplish my goals, or even any hidden knowledge. So whatever you know the location of, it is unlikely to be of any concern to me in the slightest.IC: ChronnI walked over to my desk, dumping my bowl of Trail Mix into a basket I used for trash before walking to the hole in my wall. I wondered how he had completely ignored my attack before he left through the wall, seeing as I had sent all of the lightning in at him. He wouldn't have had time to blast open the wall.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Well, TBH, he would have died otherwise. And he'd already started breaking the wall; he just made a hole small enough for him to escape with the help of his Mahiki.IC: Reichenbach"I didn't mean to suggest you sent all your people. Just one or two ambassadors." Reichenbach explained. "Besides, you can't be sure whether or not you'll find it helpful unless you send people to find out. And, anyhow, I would assume you would be interested in how Thedar was involved."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Sorry it took me so long...

IC(Saleava)

But, "Amaya" was soon running off; not wanting to deal with the Matoran. She gave a quick smile and a wave to the beings before heading toward the direction of Po-Wahi. The pain that burned inside of her had to escape; she had to find her cure.Soon, she was heading to Po-Wahi.OOC: Sorry it took me so long for such a stupid answer. I just need to finish playing on here before I go crazy in my posts. :P-Mef Man

IC, Aurax: Aurax raised an eyebrow at the running Matoran. Then he turned back to Stannis. "Alright, back to Whenua: did he help you in any way?" he asked. It seemed as if Stannis was getting a little more cautious with everyone he met, but Aurax couldn't blame him. After all, Aurax was also getting a little more cautious after the incident with Hafu. Aurax shook the thought out of his friend. No, I'm doing this for Hafu's memory, he thought to himself.

OOC: Ooh, nice filler, though I have to admit it fell short of your normal writing standard... yes, sleep is needed! I fully agree on needing sleep. :PIC: Draeverian JoskiirAccepting the small leaf-wrapped package, Draeverian stomped his staff into the ground to get a better "view" of his location. Locating a small shoulder outcrop in the tunnel, he paced over and sat down with a heavy thud, having unsheathed Rivet and laid her across his legs like a washboard.'Bout time to you talked to me.Draeverian chuckled and peeled apart the package, hoping it was edible. I guess being a prisoner of women is my specialty, eh RIvet?Rivet's voice humphed in his mind and disappeared, allowing him to race a tentative handful of the smooshy substance to his nose and smell. "Not bad," he muttered. Licking with the tip of his tongue he spat quickly, then nodded his approval and dug in. --Minutes later, the now full toa of tunes wiped a greasy hand across his face and stood up, sheathing Rivet as he did, his staff giving the support he needed. By the sound of it Kohra was still exercising, though exactly how he couldn't tell. Draeverian strode off as dignified as he could with a cane, pretending to be a caricature of what he thought of Kohra. Large, heavy steps came planting down, and he swayed dangerously from side to side while singing:Give me wide birth!I'm cold and alert,I walk like a kane-ra bull.My mouth is a flirt,but oh do I hurt,For those who would think me a fool!Oooh, Kohra's me name,dragging toa around is a fun little game,I'll whack 'em and bag 'em and have them lead me hoooooooooommmmeee,To steal their explosives and make them cry "no!"Ooohh!I'm a fine little lass,Driving Draeverian bats,And thinking I'm smart all the while.Yet no matter how thick,I think his purple skull is,He'll know right where I am from a mile!

OOC: It was possibly fatal, not certainly fatal, but I understand. Chronn doesn't.IC: Nex"I honestly do not care of what happens to the detective, he is of no importance to me in the slightest." Nex commented with a calm voice that matched his face. "So if it has importance to Chronn, then I do not care. Chronn is just a single arrow against a stone wall. He can do nothing against me unless I allow him to do so.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reichenbach"That's the funny thing. Y'see, I'm honestly almost laughing over here. Because you actually do not know what I'm talking about, and you may never know." Reichenbach's voice had become more serious, almost betraying the image of the 'harmless fool' that he had so often.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nex"And I am not laughing here, or even slightly amused. I will not put my own plan at risk to seek out whatever you believe might be important to Chronn, as it lacks importance to me." He replied, not even phased by the laughter of Reich. "It is better not to know, and not let curiosity ruin your plans."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sulov knocked once more on Whenua's door. He prepared himself to kneel and deliver his report.

IC:Whenua came to the door, and, on seeing Sulov, gestured for him to rise. "I am not deserving of such reverence," the Turaga said as Sulov prepared to protest standing up again. "Now, friend, what news do you bring me?"

test2.png

OOC: @EW: Hope you don't mind if I name the mine...IC: Sulov nearly shook his head in wonder at the turaga's humility. It never ceased to amaze him how wise-and yet how modest-Whenua was, and it almost brought a smile to his face every time he saw the elder.Almost.His face, still serious, turned grim. The matoran's eyes looked somberly into Whenua's.Today, there would be no smiling."Today all workers in Mine 3, save one, were massacred. I led my 7th Squadron went on a mission to locate and kill the thing behind it at the request of the survivor."Sulov shook his head and sighed. He wished to avert his eyes, but kept staring into Whenua's anyway."The mission's objectives were not completed. While we have deduced our foe is a Toa of Ice named Hiemalis with a Tryna and black sword, he escaped unharmed and with my deputy Kol Uskey after killing the only survivor."He paused briefly. "I presume you wish to hear my mission report."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Sulov sat down in one of Whenua's seats with a slight nod of thanks. He cleared his throat and began to speak."At 545 hours today 7th Squadron reported to the parade ground between this hut and the Ussalry Stables to be briefed on our next mission. At 550 hours a miner erratic in speech and movement rode in at a gallop and asked for aid from us."Kskium paused to let Whenua voice any questions while letting it sink in.OOC: Feel free to have Whenua ask for specification whenever.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Reichenbach"THIS is what I mean." Reichenbach sighed. "It's of no importance to Chronn, either. At least, not yet..."We'll be seeing each other again, soon. By the way, did I ever tell you how I ended up in my current 'profession'?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Brekan"Yeah, let's get moving... unless we see the Fried Rahi on a stick that is supposed to be found here." She agreed, sort of. She was getting hungry and what was supposed to be good tasting food found here sounded good to her.IC: Nex"No, I do not believe you have." Nex remarked as he walked away with a calm face. "And I do not believe I have told you mine either." Then he walked off, fading away into the village. He didn't stand out, or really blend in.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki turned over in his sleep, his dreams plaguing him. He was running, running from Grochi, his own brother. Duck, cover, run some more as plasma bolts flew at him. He saw Kal fall into step beside him, and his brother's long strides began to out pace him."Go!" Mussiki yelled, trying to convince the Toa of stone to leave. "Move, you're the only one who can actually take him!" He tried to shove his brother out of the way, but to no avail-the Toa of stone held his place, fittingly, like a rock."That's why I'm staying," Kal said, turning to face his brother. He pulled out a jeweled sword, beautiful but still more functional than it would ever need to be. He shoved Mussiki to the side, into one of the bushes. Mussiki, not wanting to run, moved to stand when he found himself caught in the bushes as Grochi managed to run forward towards Kal, a curved sword in his hand."So, my brother," he heard Grochi say, circling Kal slowly, "You decided to stay and fight. What happened to Mussiki, I wonder?" The Toa of Plasma looked around, trying to find any hint of the Toa of Sonics. Mussiki concentrated, and created a sound far off to the south. Grochi turned around, angrily facing the way he had come."Don't call me brother," Kal said, gripping his sword tighter. He stepped towards the turned Toa of Plasma. Grochi turned back around, laughing evilly. He quickly cut with his Wakizashi, dealing another scar to Kal's mask. He then teleported around behind the Toa of Stone, kicking him forwards."Why not, brother?" Grochi asked, putting an emphasis on his last word. "After all, we are brothers...so I have a right to call you as such." Grochi slashed again with his wakizashi, though this time Kal parried the attack. Kal advanced grimly, his sword held high."Because," Kal said, "You proved yourself no longer a true toa...and now you have to pay the price." Kal swung his sword down, but Grochi stepped out of the way and stabbed his brother in the side, the blade going through but missing any major organs."Ah, but that is where you are wrong," Grochi hissed, forcing his brother back with a furious flurry of strikes. "Because I'm stronger now, stronger than I've ever been..." Grochi kicked his brother, sending him stepping on a pile of leaves. There was a cracking sound, and Kal fell into the pit, his sword landing on the ground before it. "And now I don't have to worry about you," Grochi said, stepping back. The crazed Toa activated his Kualsi, teleporting himself away just as Mussiki managed to make his way out of the thickets.Mussiki ran up to the pit, falling on his knees beside his brother's beautiful sword, his prized possession, the physical representation of who he was. He looked into the pit, seeing his brother writhing amongst the creatures in the pit. His brother forced his head up above them, his face contorted in pain. He gasped for breath, trying to get out words."Mussiki," he groaned, trying to force the slugs off of his body. "Mussiki...kill me....take my sword and kill me, please!" Mussiki picked up Kal's sword as his brother went back under the creatures. He held it up, ready to throw it down into his brother's body...but found he couldn't. He fell on his knees again, the sword in his hands, and wept. He got up with the sword, running from the small clearing.Mussiki awoke, a cold sweat covering his body. He looked to the glass case at the wall, where an ornate, yet functional, sword was standing. He gazed into the yellow diamond adorning the pommel for a moment, and then lay back down. He covered his head with his pillow, sobbing into the soft fabric.Mussiki awoke again, his pillow covered in tears. He checked the time-6:30 AM. He got up, raced down the hall while trying to stick some of his armour back on, and grabbed his guitar. He ran out the door, running for the Turaga's hut.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Mussiki:As Mussiki ran from his home on the outskirts of the Wahi, he noticed a bright light flicker into being just ahead of him. Odd-there weren't supposed to be any lightstones near here. He shrugged, and continued running.As he turned a corner, he saw the light again-and collided with a Toa of Electricity. He fell to the ground, shocked somewhat, in multiple ways, from the momentary contact. He stood, dusting himself off."Terribly sorry," He said, preparing to move off, but stopped. "Gah, where's my manners..." He extended his hand. "My name's Mussiki, stranger. Welcome to Onu-Wahi."OOC: Hmm...what do you think of the wall of text I put up just atop your head, EttV?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry it took me so long...[...] Soon, she was heading to Po-Wahi.OOC: Sorry it took me so long for such a stupid answer. I just need to finish playing on here before I go crazy in my posts. :P

Ummm, okay...?

IC, Aurax: Aurax raised an eyebrow at the running Matoran. Then he turned back to Stannis. "Alright, back to Whenua: did he help you in any way?" he asked. It seemed as if Stannis was getting a little more cautious with everyone he met, but Aurax couldn't blame him. After all, Aurax was also getting a little more cautious after the incident with Hafu. Aurax shook the thought out of his friend. No, I'm doing this for Hafu's memory, he thought to himself.

Ic: "Whenua did help," Stannis declared, "but I can't share what he told me with the rest of you, or anyone else, for that matter. I will tell more once we have all regrouped," he said.

IC: "By his frantic behavior..."Sulov was suddenly caught again in the urgent cries-the wild eyes-the way he had talked of how they had all died.Goolu...He shook his head from the stupor, then continued. "By his frantic behavior, I deduced that the miner was aflficted with shell-shock. His story corroborated with this postulation-namely, that his name was Goolu and that he had been working in Mine 3 when a mysterious being resembling a misshapen toa had brought a chill to the mine and slaughtered all other workers." Koskium paused again. "Putting his condition, the speed his ussal had been travelling at, and this story together, I concluded that the events of his tale had not happened more than two hours previously. As such, I believed it pertinent to obey his request and set off at once to Mine 3 as 7th possessed all the capabilities to quickly hunt down whatever the murderer was with our ussals and equipment."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]