BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: 3 health

Holding up the Staff of Fusion, Pahrak said, "Probably time I used this, too. 'Scuse me, Oryx!"

Aiming the power-up at his teammate, Pahrak combined and divided their health, setting them both to 9. The spear then vanished.

"Ah, that's better! Now..."

Using his powers, he pulled one of the stone wolves over to him and began to pet it.

"These things are so cute! I want to keep them. I think I'll call this one...Penny!"

Pahrak then paused and looked up at his team name. After a few seconds, he said, "No. No, that is a horrible decision! You must live!!"

I'd really have appreciated it if someone from our team with a reasonable amount of health was active any time in the last day. But too late now, I suppose.

They didn't even have any advantage that they used! Everyone basically ignored the Codrex itself, which was supposed to be the defending team's primary strength, and we still lost. What bothers me the most about this is that it wasn't really skill-related at all: it was because they were more actively combative than us. (More active overall, and more frequently damaging, because I guess some people from the attacking team like writing IC posts that don't involve battle at all: fine for any normal RPG, but this is Bionifight, it works differently).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Chro, the round isn't over yet.

IC:

14/20

Centaurus looked around him. Everyone was dying. First Blade, then Chro, then Zero sacrificed himself... all for nothing. "This can't be happening..." Centaurus said, with a defeated tone to his voice. Then Dapper Man and ShadowVezon were down, one immediately followed by the other. "I WON'T LET THIS BE HAPPENING!" Centaurus bellowed at the top of his lungs. "NO ONE ELSE DIES!" And with that he started to charge at Pulse, the source of so much pain.

IC:

"Oh, look, the centaur is charging."

Locke charged directly towards Pulse, whom I was standing to the far right of. I took aim, lead my shot, and hoped that I would strike Locke before he rammed into Pulse.

(8/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC:

You see Chro, you are being pessimistic. I'm an optimist. Oh and Ehks, please include your health in every post.

IC:

14/20

If there's one thing that teachers should always teach their pupils, it's to never shoot a centaur. [13/20] "EHKS!!" Centaurus bellowed while changing his trajectory so it was more to the right.

Edited by LockeBZ

Sure, sure, I can be a pessimist at times. But it's you against the entirety of the other team, attempting to enter their base, which at this point they are "defending" by utterly murdering everyone, which they've mostly accomplished with power ups gained from the very frequent activity that our team lacked.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Yeah, my problem is all the main activity happens when I'm not here. I basically had 3 quarters of my health nuked while I was unable to defend myself.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 0/20, Status: Disconnected

ShadowVezon disconnected his mind from the Avatar's body as he died, which still left him 3 current bodies, not including his main one.

"Well, that's another Avatar lost. Time to add the energy to the Staff."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: My dear apologies for not being here and perhaps not as active as I should be, I shall try to resolve that best I can.

However, due to the horrid thing called schooling, I reallly couldn't be on for much of last night and today, so.. :/

Not much I can do.

but anyway

IC: Zakaro (Status: Actually going to do something) [HP: 11/20]

Alright. Enough was enough. Time to do something. Time to be... active.

Zakaro let out a cry and charged forwards, using his earth powers to send a fist of the stuff at Ehks's backside. He continued by getting in closer to the Matoran, sword at the ready.

"For NOT taking over the universe!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20][status: Confused]

It seemed that Locke had decided to attack Ehks instead, and Ehks was getting himself into some trouble against two opponents, so Pulse decided to charge at Zakaro with his spear, hopefully to distract him from Ehks.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Fightin' someone) [HP: 11/20]

Out of the corner of his eye Zakaro caught glance of some other person coming at him, and so he pivoted to put himself in eyesight of both the incomer and Ehks.

Spear wielder. Hm.

Zakaro straightened his arm towards Pulse and spikes of earth shot up in a line towards the other fighter.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

"Gah!"

I got stabbed and then punched.

Ow.

I formed a hardlight shield all around me, and then thrust myself up into the air with a column of hardlight. I went flying, and then, once I had gone quite far into the air...

I caused to ball to become spikey, and allowed it to plummet to the ground.

OOC: gonna be afk for an hour or so.

(6/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20] [status: Hurt]

Pulse suddenly found that several spikes of earth had almost impaled him, no doubt from Zakaro. Pulse then leapt at Zakaro, creating an explosion that would hopefully meet the face of Zakaro.

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20] [status: Underwater. In a Swamp.]

Pulse was disoriented as the ground vanished from beneath his feet, plunging him into the swamp itself. As 'revenge', Pulse threw his spear up in the general direction of Zakaro, hoping that it would surprise him.

OOC: need sleep will be away for a while

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

OOC: Oryx, I used the Spear of Fusion to split our healths--we're both at 9 right now.

IC: 9 health

Pahrak looked up. Since nobody reacted to his last reference, he decided it was okay to make another.

"It's a brand new day, yeah the sun is high, all the angels sing because YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!"

He then stomped his mountain boot down on Zakaro, who was probably distracted by the spray created by Oryx.

IC: Zakaro (Status: oh hai) [HP: 9/20]

Zakaro was suddenly shocked by an explosion of earth around him. Did it hurt? Somewhat, but what hurt more was a boot that stomped on his face.

In the words of poor dead Dapper, owch.

However, this combination made Pulse's spear throw miss. Zakaro decided to ignore that, he already had a useless item on him.

Not that he could remember what that was.

Oh wait, yes he could! It was a crossbow bolt!

"MEMORIES!"

You're in a fight, Zak.

"Right."

Time for the counter attack.

Dodging a stone wolf- the things seemed to think he was a meat bag, he'd eventually get hit- Zakaro attacked both by slamming his sword into the ground.

1, 2, 3.

Earthen pillars shot up in a line going from Zakaro to Pahrak and Oryx.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Okay. Edt'd

Health, Ehks, Health ;)

IC: Oryx (Health: 9/20) [status: defending]

Oryx used his adapted power over earth to destroy enough of the pillar that he got of the pillar. He charged Zakaro again, this time with his spear.

Edited by Oryx

2xu8Ptu.png

IC: 9 health

The earth pillar knocked Pahrak loose from his stone boots and threw him into the sky.

8 health

"I'm...flying!! Oh, wait, this isn't new to me. I've flown via Krana before. Anywho."

Pahrak shot down a volley of weak stone blasts, hoping to distract/blind Zakaro for when he dove down claws first to slash the guy.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Playgrounds are useful!) [HP: 9/20]

Screaming above, charging below. What to do, what to do- aha!

Zakaro hopped back half a step and threw up his arms, creating a series of earthen pillars in front of him that soon made themselves into a single slope, aimed at Oryx.

Yes.

"Ride the slide, BE THE PROJECTILE EHKS! MUAHAHA!"

E: (Ninja'd)

And then he got hit by stone blasts. Ow.

Oh, look. A flying Bohrok.

Ignoring the probable damage to himself, Zakaro opted to meet the Pahrak headway with a horizontal slash.

[HP: 8/20]

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: 8 health

Pahrak was attacked but kept going, resulting in one of those cool scenes where two swordsman slide past each other, pause, and then realize they've been damaged.

7 health

"Worth it."

He then stomped the ground, willing stone claws to grow out of the ground and close in around Zakaro.

IC:

Oh, Zakaro, you're silly.

My ball impacted on the slope, and the spikes dug into it, stopping my descent.

In fact, it stopped my descent rather well. If he didn't do that, I would have ended up hurting myself. I dispelled the hardlight spike ball, and was about to fire at Zakaro...when I realized he was right in front of Pahrak.

can't take the risk.

Instead, I took aim at that centaur, and fired off a laser or two at him.

(6/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC:

"Maybe you shouldn't be such an easy target!" I taunted back.

I created a hardlight shield ahead, above, and behind me, just in case he would try to jump above me. I held my buzzsaws at the ready, for when he was close enough to hit...

(6/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Status: Attempting to be like the Shadowhawk) [HP: 7/20]

Zakaro did a backflip. Sadly he was not the Shadowhawk and so hit his ankle on a spike.

Ouch. That hurt, along with the double-slice thing. Much hurts.

More fight? Yes.

Kneeling, he stuck a hand into the swampy ground. A massive hand of earth sprang up and grabbed hold of Ehks, squeezing him.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

"AGH! EARTH HAND!"

The hand gripped me...and Locke ran directly into it.

The fool.

"MY ORGANS!"

I glared at Zakaro, and then smiled. A very thick hardlight box appeared around him, and it slowly shrunk, pressurizing the air and Zakaro inside.

1Ydp0mg.jpg