Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NostWith that, the snowman burst into an army of tiny beautiful snowflakes which soon disappeared as Nost released focus on the illusion. What Sagom didn't know was that when she was distracted, Nost was running full speed at the Ga-Toa and when he was close enough, he tackled her lightly to the ground.

OOC: Lightning watching the flower-things floating by in FFXIII reminds me of how Sagom would look watching the snowflakes...

IC(Sagom)

Sagom watched the snowflakes in amazement as they floated by her. The cold pieces of snow brushed against her face before landing on the Mask. They soon melted and the water dripped down her mask. It was truly beautiful and the feeling was amazing. But, the next thing she felt, was the snow forcing itself into her mouth."Oh, Nost!" she cries out while spitting out the snow. Laughing again, she reaches for Nost; trying to get him off of her.-Mef Man

OOC: Ditto IC: NostNost rolled over as Sagom began to push him off and he lay in the snow beside her, staring at the white sky of Ko-Wahi. He was truly at peace and was the happiest he had ever been in a very long time. In fact, he couldn't remember when he was this happy. Maybe this truly was what he wanted to do in life: spend his life with Sagom.

IC: NostAfter a long pause, Nost managed to say a soft "Me too." as he lay in the snow, reaching over for Sagom's hand and holding it in silence. The Ko-Toa really wanted this moment to last for as long as possible but every good thing had to come to an end and that would be soon. Once this was over, they'd have to go meet up with the group for their briefing.

IC: NostThe horrible sensation of Vagdom's raw strength began to swarm over Nost's neck as he imagined the pain he knew all too well after shaking the old Turaga's hand and stupidly leaving himself open to one of his bear hugs. He began to feel his own neck in a very paranoid fashion as he thought about Vagdom strangling him.

IC(Sagom)

"Thanks for joining me back in Ga-Koro," she says to the Toa. "I can't imagine what it would be like had I not met you back there." A distant, happy smile was on the Toa's face as she recalled their first meeting. It was a wonderful memory; and it would've been better had she not tried to use him.But that's history, now. Everything's different now.-Mef Man

IC: Nost"No, thank you for asking me to join you. I also wouldn't be able to imagine if I hadn't bumped into you back there." That was the honest truth: if he had not met Sagom back in Ga-Koro, he would probably be wandering aimlessly over Mata-Nui, sadness still crippling his fragile heart.

IC: The miniscule bead slid down the Miru with a sudden if lazy speed. It came to a stop dangling right above the gold 'H' on his lower jaw...Hau lurched off-balance at the comment and took a woozy step to steady himself. "Er...Uh-uh...Uh-um...I..."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Sucogu - MountainThe Toa stepped beside Hau, grinning. He had spotted the bead."He'd take the pretty doctor if it was damage to the blatter, but on any other injury he'd go with the one from his nightmare."He then crossed his arms."Now, if it was a friend, he'd choose a cool doctor from Ga-Koro. A traitor? Same thing. Now, if it was a horribly injured Toa, I personally would take them both to an emotionally challenged doctor in Ta-Koro. A by both, I mean...I mean..." Kriigata.His eye twitched a little. Why had he had to mention that?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk, Suspicious, AcademyKrayzikk could tell there was something here he didn't know, but he didn't press the subject. Deciding to change tactics, he said to both Red and Sucogu "Well, as you most likely heard, Hau and I were discussing whether or not there needed to be a case study on this. What do you to think?" Krayzikk decided humor was the best way to defuse any possible tension.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"This is the first time I've seen you in 600 years and I know there was only one Toa of Ice around about 100 years or so. I may only be a young adult but I'm no spring Husi ether." Kalama said. "As for the fight I was 'watching' it was more or less my own imagination of how my Marines took down this Kane-Ra based on the different wounds it recieved and where based on my knowledge of how my girls fight. We've only fought together for the last century or so but..." Kalama couldn't help but smile. "...it feels like we've known each other for forever."He paused. "...Can't say I've ever brooded before over the fate of my Raiders. This is the first time I've ever really been seperated from them not of my own choice. It feels... weird. I used to come out here on my own but I've been fighting with them for so long it's like I've lost half my body without them." He glanced back at the lone Toa."...It makes me curious really as to why the Toa Mata fought amongst each other so much and really tried to do it on their own. Sure I have my in-group spats I have to settle but there's no lone wolf mentality. Even if someone has to do something on their own, the rest of us are right there to support her the very second she needs it."Kalama laughed. "Sorry. I'm rambling and it's probaby not interesting. I know you icy types aren't much for chit-chat. That and I'm letting my girls get too far ahead the longer I mess with this body." Kalama made one final glance at the body before looking around at some trail he was seeing before loping off into the snow.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Kirian, Ko-WahiKirian, as the Matoran had guessed, disliked chit-chat. "I'll let you leave alive." The Toa remarked suddenly. " And that's only because I can tell you're telling the truth. Next time, there won't be enough of you to feed a fireflyer." And with that, he dissapeared. Suddenly, an arrow appeared right next to Kalama, barely missing him, and plunging into the Kane-Ra. A warning shot of sorts.If the Matoran was intelligent, he would apologize for his intrusion and leave.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Curious, AcademyKrayzikk looked at Slife with a curious expression. "Really? What happened?" He kept his ears open for Red and Sucogu's opinion on case studies, but Slife had most of his attention.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kalama paused as he felt the arrow buzz the back of head."I can still see your footprints!" He called back to the indents in the snow of where the Toa was obviously standing. "You may be invisable but you're not incorpereal!" He continued onward leaving the hermit Toa behind.-------MT. IHU SLOPESMT. IHUKO-WAHI, 1328 HRSKalama paused to scoop up some snow and eat it. No sense in getting dehydrated now. He thought to himself.Maybe mother can tell me why it is nobody stops to help Matoran anymore. He examined a lone tree. Toa just don't seem to care anymore, the Skakdi are just brutes and the Vortixx are only interest in making a quick widgit. Mother has always been good for insight.Finally Kalama came to towards an obvious destination. No sense in hiding any longer I guess. We know they're after Company members and this tells me who they're after next. Time to pay a visit to the old man with the most secrets.With a clear destiantion in mind, Kalama steadily made his way down the slopes to the Mangai Volcano and Ta-Koro in the distance.OOC: Kalama to Ta-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: The quartet gathered in a diner for refreshment and to plot their next move. Knidia suggested they form two teams, Black Mage and Chimera seek out Nuju since they'd had luck asking Turaga before, while she and Jotham go to the Academy to see if there was any useful knowledge there

IC: JothamJotham agreed, as did the others. They paid for their food and got directions to the academy from a Ko-Matoran, and then Jotham and Knidia set off down the street towards the new school. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC(Sagom)

"Thank you, Nost," she replies as they continue to walk. After a few more yards of walking, Sagom apologizes about something that had been on her mind."I'm sorry for the slap," she says. It had been on her mind ever since Le-Koro, but she knew Nost didn't have a problem with the past.-Mef Man

OOC: Ga'mal is dead again; so I had to write the post before I could reply to this. Sorry for the long delay. :P

IC(Sagom)

"Okay, but is there anything else we need to do before we go back to Papa and the others?" asks the Toa while they walk. "I can't think of anything, but there may be something else..."-Mef Man

OOC: *Dramatic gasp* No way, I gotta check this out.IC: Nost"Only thing I can think of at the moment are a few vitals we may need if we lose any. Cut ourselves open, replace the ugly little things, put some spit shine on the old ones, put you back together and you're good as new." joked Nost.

OOC: Techniclly it's a store, but no big problem.

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Sagom leads Nost into the store. She was now ready to "confront" her adopted father. Karz, did she hate the way she was acting."There you are," says the Turaga as he walks toward the two; opening the door for both of them. "How was your night?"-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom, Sagom, and Vagdom)

"I heard that!" calls out the Toa through a stuffed mouth."Yes, he is," replies Vagdom, chuckling slightly. "And, I slept...okay. I guess this job is on my mind." Leaning in closer to Nost, he says in a lower voice,"You know you can drop out of this if you want to.""I tried to talk him out of this, Papa," chimes in Sagom. "He has his mind made up."OOC: I'm not trying to talk you out of RPing, TX, it's just the way they act. :P-Mef Man

OOC: You scared me for a second. :P

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Vagdom nods his head and replies,"Good. But don't be afraid to back down. I understand." He lifts his hand to slap the Toa on his back, but Sagom shoots him a watch-that-swing-of-yours. Vagdom nods his head to Sagom as well before looking back to Nost. "Well, Nost, boy, you want anything to eat or drink? I think we're about to head out in a few hours; so we need to make sure we're ready to go.-Mef Man