Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster shrugged. "It wasn't on a bad note, but it could have been better." The two continued walking, the landscape slowly changing to indicate the transition from Ko-Wahi to Ga-Wahi.OOC: Soundblaster to Ga-Wahi

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:He was facepalming, not slapping himself. Just FYIIC:NightningThe Toa of Lightning quickly walked over to where Ignul was. "Dreenan, some plasma to heat him up please."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ignul slowly regained conciousness, and realized that it was strangely warm, especially since they were in Ko-Wahi. "Uuunngghh..."

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.

IC: "I was trying to hunt Muaka, because I was starving and needed something to eat. Unfortunately...nngh!" He paused as his pain kicked in again, "Unfortunately I couldn't find any, and I got lost in a blizzard."

If you can read this, then you have found somehting interesting. But I wouldn't continue reading. It's boring. See? Nothing exciting is happening.