Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"Wanna see if they have some here or go to one of the bars ere?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxZacax opened the door and let her walk through it first.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Aurel (With Zacax, Ko-Koro):As soon as the two left the inn, they looked about for a bar, eventually entering the Frozen Traveler bar, the same one that Sideways was meeting in."Where do you want to sit?" Aurel asked Zacax.IC: Sideways:Sideways let go of the Matoran's hand and waved at the being who had called for him, making a loud rasping sound."Over here my good sir is the person you're looking for!" Crosswise called out.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: ZacaxZacax looked and lead her to a booth for two, "Here,"

IC: ZacaxZacax sat down and ordered some menus, "Let's see...quite a few drinks,"

IC: Ditruk:Ditruk found his way to a bar, where he ordered 50 widgets worth of drinks. As he reached into his pocket, he could only find three. "Do you have some widgets you could spare?" he asked the blue being next to him.OOC: Auron...

IC: Sideways:"Ah, yes," The purple matoran said, "Sideways doesn't speak, I'm trained to know what he wants to say," He explained, "So.. Are you interested in work?"Sideways looked over the newcomer, a little lie doesn't hurt, and today, all the criminals seems to be crawling out of the woodworks.IC: Aurel (With Zacax, Ko-Koro):"Maybe..." Aurel frowned, "I dunno, one of everything?" She suggested, they did have all night.

IC: ZacaxZacax laughed a bit, "Just no alcohol, I'm just about as Ambera when she's drunk, it's good for fighting when I'm drunk,"

IC: Ditruk:The now drunken Ditruk gave a sour face to Aurel, and left the bar. He wobbled around the streets, in the direction of Po-Koro. Ditruk had no idea where he was heading, and was definitely not suited for travel.OOC: Ditruk to Po.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: Zacax"Relax," Zacax said looking through his bag and found enough widgets, "I'll have what she is having," he sad referring to Aurel as the she,"And as the me being a drunk...well...I'm not like drunk drunk, but more it's chaotic drunk,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"Alright two...Salamander's Revenges, sound good Aurel?"

IC: Aurel (With Zacax, Ko-Koro):Aurel nodded, "Sounds good to me Zac!"IC: Sideways:Sideways leaned forward, by a trick of the light, he could see through the crystal part of Sideway's visor, seeing a single malicious eye, scarred by a sword wound that hadn't fully healed yet. Sideways snapped his fingers, and a illusion surrounded the Skakdi, to make him look like a Green Skakdi instead of an orange one."Very well," Crosswise said, "That's a deal then."

IC: ZacaxZacax ordered the drinks and soon the matoran came backw it's two glasses and said that one was more than enough, "Alright," Zacax said and then drank some

IC:Quoribay was impressed when Sideways changed grata's colors. "So what will we call ourselves, and what is our first objective?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Aurel (With Zacax, Ko-Koro):Aurel lifted her glass, "Alright then, cheers!"She then started to chug down her drink, trying to beat Zacax.OOC: I hate it when people post in front of me and I don't realize until I post >_>IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism stood up."In due time," Crosswise said, "We still have four more villages to go to. Besides, if you're wanted in any of them, Sideways can disguise you to enter and leave the village."Speaking of disguises and illusions, Sideways dissolved the illusions still functioning as signs in Ko-Koro, and Ga-Koro.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Zacax"Hmm...tastes funny," Zacax said. Then his eyes widen, and then a huge grin came across his face.

IC: Zacax"So like the drink?" Zacax said with that same crazed face.

IC: Zacax"Sure you aren't drunk yet?" he said with a devilish grin.

IC: CorexCorex woke from his nap with a start. Another nightmare. He looked through the open door of his room and noticed that Zacax and Aurel had left the door to their room open. And they weren't there. Soon, he was outside in a panicked stupor, searching everywhere for them. That is, until he found them in a bar, drunk as all Karz."Oh, no..." he moaned.

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"Think you might be," Zacax said and then saw Corex, "Hey broseph, what brings you here?"

IC: Zacax"Come on good sir," Zacax said with a now psychotic British accent, "Have a drink!"