Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxZacax went down to the brig with Maho and they started to cook some soup, "We will be getting food ready then we will go,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax and Maho"So what do we do when we enter the village?" Maho asked while he made the soup"I don't know," Zacax stated, "Explore,""You always improv Zcax," Maho said with chuckle"Well cause I'm not your average leader,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu -The sled began to pick up speed fast, considering how steep the slope was. Bruntoa noticed a rather large gap ahead and quickly made a path of earth so they fall into it. "You know how to steer this thing right?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Although Reichenbach was originally on the list, I took him off for my own reasons...IC: Incommodo"I already gave you the reasons: Nekron and I are too dangerous to be left alive, the guy who buried me alive buried me alive, and Nikarra deserves to die." Incommodo sighed, before turning to Zongu. "Nikarra is my sister, and the guy who buried me alive is the guy who buried me alive. I remember his face, now, but I've forgotten his name."

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: AmberaAmbera came up on deck, she was unaffected by the cold, with the same energy as usual, "So whatcha two doin'?"

OOC: Ah, Vorex then :PIC: ZonguPhew. "Ah, I haven't heard or seen of them, so seeing as burying someone alive is a bit of a prickish thing to do, you can go ahead and kill them. But why does your own sister deserve to die?"OOC: Now I'm in what I personally call a Paathurnax Dilemma: In-story this character technically deserves some kind of large punishment, but out-of-story I want them to live.

IC: Ambera"Man this place is so snowy!"

IC: Ambera"Cold doesn't stop me! I don't even feel it!" she said in her perky manner, "And you guys lived in an igloo?"

IC: Aurel (The Life Fire):Aurel facepalmed, "No, a hold. It snowed sometimes towards the end of the cycle, me and my brother would play in the snow," She chuckled at the memory, "When we got older, we would have to spend days outside trying to survive on our own. Auron got sick from the cold once, and ever since then I don't think he's liked cold places. I kinda share his feelings on that, once you spend a half-lunar cycle out in the middle of nowhere freezing, it makes you dislike the cold."

IC: Ambera"Wow..." Ambera said, "Where is your brother?"

IC: Ambera"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm glad I have Zacax and Calebos,"

IC: Ambera"Calebos hates fighting, scared of his own shadow," Ambera said, "and Zacax is really caring, he has taken care of his whole team as we formed, after me and Kye helped him out when he got banished from his village,"

IC: Ian"You know what I love? Penguins. Brilliant. You just gotta love 'em. Their look, their... their folklore. Brilliant folklore. Very colourful."

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill