Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: IncommodoSomething appeared in Incommodo's eyes - something dark, threatening. "Nothing. There's nothing."But there was something. Something Incommodo had locked away for a long time. He could feel it in there. He could feel that it would be able to come back at any moment.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IncommodoIncommodo looked over at Arkrak, his eyes darkening. "I just made a decision. No-one is leaving here."A magnetic field was set up around the group. "No-one is leaving. You're all staying here."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zacax"I have too," Zacax said, I am a Toa of fire," he said coming up with coats

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:"We get it: you are obviously an amazing comedian..... Can I go home now?" A very nervous Quoribay commented.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Incommodo"NO-ONE IS GOING HOME. You're staying here until every last one of you IS DEAD." Incommodo turned back to Arkrak. "I DON'T CARE. You want me to remember. I don't want to remember. We have reached an impass. So everyone is going to die."

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"I didn't say again. Where are you getting that from?" The memory was in there. He hated it. He was going to push it out... yes... no room for that memory. He was going to get new memories... and leave that one out. He didn't want that one.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"I will stab them. Or, alternatively, I could crush them. How would you like that? You can't do anything to them. They did nothing to you. They're harmless. Kill me. No. Leaving you alive would cause you more pain than killing you ever could. I'm in charge, here. Not now. Not anymore. It's my turn again. YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL THEM."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]