Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZonguZongu was shocked, to put it bluntly. First he thought this guy was a detective, then it turned out he had a dark side, then it turned out he was a con-man all along, and now he was telling him that he had had a whole other personality before.Incommodo sure had a lot of personalities."What did Keuirce do? Do you remember what your old self was like? Why did someone try to kill you? Who tried to kill you? Who was the Vortixx?"

IC: Incommodo"Keuirce did nothing, he just stood back, and then ran when I got up. My old self was a pyromaniacal serial killer. They tried to kill me because I was a serial killer. I didn't see him. I don't know."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo & Ian"I wonder w-""I like bells." The silver Matoran said, absent mindedly."Where the Karz did you come from?!" Incommodo looked incredulously at the silver Matoran who had appeared seemingly from nowhere beside him and Zongu.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Laynuai): Laynuai pushed through the cold, deep snow. It was freezing his mask off. cool dude, why did you tell them you were a treasure hunter. Why did you even go looking out here for it in the first place?While Laynuai, a Toa of Earth, was arguing with himself, he didn't see the massive drop ahead of him. Without warning, Laynuai walked off the cliff and fell some odd-hundred feet before hitting the ground. When he would come to, he would notice the dead Muaka laying in front of him.

WIP

IC-Kalen:Kalen sat, thinking, in his room. Another being had come. What could this mean? Were others soon to come as well? He would have to prepare for this.Meanwhile, quite a few Rahi will killing each other off outside of his room, all through the Templum Vocem.Wonderful.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Laynuai): Laynuai woke with a start. A sharp pain existed in his leg. He must have broke it. With a groan, Laynuai started pulling himself along the path that seemed to exist here. The dead Muaka was running from something it seemed, a blood trail was on the snow, going the direction Laynuai was pulling himself. Well, maybe I'll meet some friendly folks.....or Rahi Laynuai kept pulling himself across the ground. He was getting farther, but his pain was increasing. In the distance, just barely, Laynuai could see a pyramid of sorts....

WIP

IC: Kodu began to walk ahead of Desilix. Soon, they came into Pala-Koro. Kodu then looked around, and saw many people. He then walked toward the center of the village.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Incommodo"I dunno. You know how pets are: they seem cute and cuddly, but suddenly it's been five years, you haven't so much as spoken to a girl in three months, it's twice your size and your house smells of :censored:."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo & Ian"That guy look sentient to you?" Incommodo asked, raising an eyebrow."Hey, I can hear you. And I'll have you know, I am unusually intelligent.""You're a moron.""Don't call me a moron. I'm super astute. There is no conundrum that my core cannot compute. No don't call me a moron, you fostered balloon. My IQ's the infinite space from here to the moon."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Layunai):Laynuai, half-frozen and almost dead, crawled to the front of the pyramid-shaped building. Without a second thought, he crawled through the doorway into a room. It had fireplaces warming it, but Laynuai didn't notice as he fell into shock.

Edited by Cinnamon Grochi

WIP

IC-Kalen:Kalen walked out into the front room, vaporizing any dead Rahi he found into ashes on the spot. As he looked, he saw another being, this time a Toa, having entered the room. He was next to the fire, slowly warming...though he appeared to be going into shock. Not just that, but it appeared that, from the cold, his heart rate was slowing...the being was very lethargic in getting to the fire itself, and it was rather close to the opening.Kalen walked up with a blanket. He set the Toa on his back, covering him with the blanket, then lay his hands on the Toa's chest, above his heart, administering a slight shock. Not much change. Again. Slightly speeding up. A third shock, and the Toa's heart had resumed a normal rate. Good, he wouldn't die."Khalisk!" The Toa of Lightning called, his voice carrying through the building. "Khalisk, come quickly!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: It's been confirmed that Naara is to be fired. Therefore, timeskipping shortly to after that event. I've got plot to follow through with.IC: Two toa stood on the edge of School grounds. It was no surprise to either that they were leaving this way.To the dark one, it was only a matter of personal conflicts. The place had only given her fights from the start. Her apprentice had seemingly fallen into a coma and her fellow professors thought her lazy and cruel. Her firing was not something unexpected; she intended to make the most of it.To the shorter of the pair, it was a matter of external conflict. His teacher had been taken and he attacked. He was no longer safe, and neither was his master. He found that he had been ready to leave since he was stabbed in the back. And he also intended to make the most of the situation.Without a word, the two began to run. Their journey to Ko-Koro was short and the subsequent renting of ussals shorter. Before dusk, they had made their way through Le-Wahi and to the ferry.OOC: Naara and Hau to Kumu.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Rewera looked at the part of the landscape that Ravage had indicated. "You're right. It does look a bit off..." she said. She had never been here before, so she had nothing she could compare what she saw against, but something was definitely odd about the outline of the glacier. Looking ahead, she saw that there were quite a few Ko-Matoran at work in the village. Most of them hurrying along a path leading in the direction she and Ravage had looked. "Seems this is the source of all the noise from earlier. Let's check it out."OOC: Feel free to describe what they see, with the huts buried under ice etc. etc.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Quoribay trudged through the gates of Ko-koro, not bothering to tell anyone the message he was supposed to give. He meandered around the City, formulating his next plan.OOC: open for interaction

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Bruntoa - Climbing Mt. Ihu, Ko-Wahi -"Hmm..." Bruntoa mused as he continued to climb. "Is it one of those feelings in your gut? Cause if so, I'd listen to it. Those kinda gut feelings can't be ignored."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Quoribay was deep in thought when Ian greeted him. His body tensed and he spun around, one hand gripping the handle on one of his sheathed dirks, but immediately after Quoribay saw the unarmed individual who had hailed him, he let go and tried to make up for any acts of aggression he had unintentionally displayed. "Uh, Hello? Who the Karz are you?" He inquired.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Ian & Incommodo"I'm Ian. I'm definitely not a moron." Ian smiled."That sounds like something a moron would say...""LALALALA, NOT LISTENING." Ian stuck his fingers in his audio receptors.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]