Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: IncommodoIncommodo didn't cry out, but stood up, and wiped away what tears were left, his eyes burning with what seemed to be determination. "In case you didn't notice, little moron there just walked out of the 'magnetic field' to get that stick, thus proving that it is non-existant."Incommodo turned back to Arkrak. "Thankyou for hitting me Arkrak, I probably deserved that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"Isn't it just." Incommodo sighed. "I also found out that I owe more money to more people than I originally thought, that I have a criminal record, and that neither I nor Nekron killed my family. Which is good to know. You've probably met Nekron by now. He's the psychopath that used to live in my head."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"So, he's still walking around somewhere? Good. We're connected. If one of us dies, chances are that the other will as well. Which would not be good. Which means that I need a better plan than just killing him. The other people on the list should be a lot easier to kill, though."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"The first time, we hugged and announced our — platonic — love for eachother, the second we decided to make superglue." Incommodo answered. "Now, if no-one minds, I have a list of people I want to kill, and I'd prefer to get that done sooner rather than later."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"The first is Nekron, the second is me, the third is the guy who buried me alive, and the fourth..." Incommodo paused, possibly for dramatic effect, possibly because he thought Arkrak would disagree, or even possibly because he needed to take a breath. "The fourth is Nikarra."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:"Does he normally go insane and try to kill you, then sob uncontrollably, then become an assassin?" Quoribay asked Arkrak.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZacaxZacax came back up with Calebos being covered in a cloak.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"H-hey," the blue Ta-matoran said , "I'm Calebos,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Calebos"Why?" he asked with a curious look

IC: Zacax and Calebos"T-thanks," Calebos said,"Well we are almost there,"

IC: Zacax"No I don't," Zacax said with a fire ball in his hand