Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"Um....yea?" Zaax sad getting nervous, "Er, yes,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxZacax hugged her back as sighed, thanking Mata Nui that this didn't go any weirder.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Aurel (With friends, Ko-Koro):"Maybe next time we won't have mean ole Corex barging in on us," Aurel said with a smile.IC: Sideways and Suminaxe:Sideways smiled at the seemingly peaceful Ko-Koro village, using his mask to create another illusion similar to the one in Ga-Koro.

Interested in fighting work?

Can't make a living shoveling snow?

Come to Sideways in the Frozen Traveller bar,

For loot and glory!

Sideways beckoned to Suminaxe to follow him, and they walked into the bar Sideways had indicated, taking a seat, waiting for prospective allies.

IC: Zacax"Yea," Zacax said. Then he looked at her and then let go, "So yea, what do you want to do?"

IC: Ravage"What do you think I'm doing? Playing patty-cake?" Ravage growled in response, as he sunk his metal claws into the ice about five feet below Rewera. He reached the ledge quite quickly, as climbing was quite similar to walking, for him.He stood on two legs on the ledge, as it wasn't wide enoug for all fours.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zacax"I don't know," he said looking through his bag, "All I have is my journal, and a small deck of cards,"

IC: Zacax"Think I have an even number," Zacax said, "So yea," Zacax then starts dealing the cards

IC:Quoribay leaned against the side of a building, snacking on some bread. He saw a sign appear across the street. He read it quickly, and put away the bread. He walked into the inn, knowing this might be his only chance. "Apparently I can make a living shoveling snow," Quoribay said randomly as he walked to a corner of the room, his back to the wall, waiting for any reactions to his random statement. Or at least, random to those who didn't understand. But he knew the creators of that sign would notice that the phrase was about the other phrase of their sign and would approach him. Quoribay wanted to be this discreet and secretive about this as possible, considering he was wanted on half of the island.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Grata):Grata was tired. He ran for many hours from Ta-Wahi for his life, as he had just broken out of a high security jail. He collapsed to his knees, shivering in the snow with broken armor. He was not sure if anyone was following him or not, so he had to hide, and stay hidden for a while.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Taronak had been following Grata, and arrived in Ko-Wahi. He began looking for Grata, but he was tired, and would have to rest soon.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC - Sucogu - OutsideStanding, Sucogu rested on his sword hilt, using it almost as a cane against the snow. His eyes flickered from one of the surrounding fighters, all of them with drawn weapons. They had defeated the Parakuka."So... I guess you wonder why I gathered you all here today," he said, expecting them to ignore the fact that he hadn't intentionally gathered them.He drew a throwing knife from his belt and twirled it around in his fingers. All the Matoran or Toa that had come were exceptional. An amazing archer who could shoot from afar. A brave Matoran who could face anything. A Toa of water who could control the waves. A massive Titan. A perfect team for his purpose... Fate had drawn together an extraordinary coalition."Well, here you are. You all saw those slug things...right? For now, we'll call them Brain Leeches because they seem to affect the mind. I've decided to set out to stop them. I ask all present to join me in my efforts."He reattached the axe to his belt."So, what do you say? Shall we assemble?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ditruk:Ditruk exited the useless group Ezio had established, disgusted at his sudden stasis. He walked out into the cold air, chattering in his coat as he made his way back into the village.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Aurel (With friends, Ko-Koro):Aurel remembered the rules of the game as she got her cards, "Got any twos?" She asked Zacax.IC: Sideways and Suminaxe:Sideways waved at the being and made a rasping sound, forgetting he couldn't speak. In a flash, a purple Matoran appeared."Ah, welcome! My name is Sidew- I mean, Crosswise! These are my... friends. I assume you saw our advertisement, hmm?"Suminaxe simply looked over the Matoran, he had a feeling that whatever Sideways was gathering people for, he might do.

IC: Zacax"Go Ruki," Zacax said, "Any Fours?"

IC: ZacaxZacax gave her a seven and then drew a card, and wrote something in his Journal.

IC: ZacaxZacax swapped the seven with a six and closed his book, "Not just that...just pretty much what's been happening on my time here on this island, never got around to it till now,"

IC: Zacax"Course it does, it has a list of everyone I have traveled with, and who I met, it's like a novel," Zacax said, "Even has maps in it two. Any 10s?"

IC:Quoribay nodded and sat down at the table the others were at. "I was wondering.... I have a friend of mine who is wanted in 3 koros, would you hire him too? He doesn't want to be seen in public, so he sent me," Quoribay explained.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zacax"Don't worry, I don't have the mask of seeing through things," Zacax chuckled,

IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism leaned forward."Tell me," Crosswise asked, beneath Sideways' visored mask, his mouth moved in sych with the words, making soft rasping sounds, "Do you or your friend have any qualms about killing..?"IC: Aurel (With friends, Ko-Koro):Aurel laughed at his joke, "Alright then, have any nines?"

OOC: Krayzikk from Ga.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk cursed, as he realized it wasn't Frieza. He'd arrived back in time to hear Sucogu because the player is using a thinly veiled dues ex machina and ignoring the passage of time. He grinned. "Count me in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Sideways:"Excelent!" Crosswise exclaimed, "At this rate Suminaxe, we'll be able to catch the next suply train, whenever there is one."Suminaxe grunted, unimpressed, "Four beings are not enough to raid anything besides a empty cave Crosswise.""Oh very well then," Crosswise replied, beneath his visor he rolled his eyes, "Anyway my good sir, I failed to catch your name."

IC: ZacaxZacax gave her a nine, "Do you have a journal, or any 1s?"

Edited by Zacax

IC (Grata):Grata got up out of the snow to continue traveling, when he saw a sign. It read:

"Interested in fighting work?

Can't make a living shoveling snow?

Come to Sideways in the Frozen Traveller bar,

For loot and glory!"

It was perfect for Grata, he just had to find this "Frozen Traveller bar"

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Aurel (With friends, Ko-Koro):Aurel shook her head, "I have some parchment, but I don't have a journal. Besides, I seem to never have money wherever I go."IC: Sideways:Sideways and Crosswise cocked their heads to the side, "I thought I did. Nonetheless, you're hired! Or my name is Pelagius! The Third!" (=O)Sideways made a rasping sound at the newcomer and waved his hand. "Over here!" Crosswise called out.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: A troop of Ta-Koro Guard members trekked into Ko-Koro and put up posters with the following written on them:WANTEDGrata, a Skakdi with orange armor and a large battle axe. Assulted a Toa and escaped from Ta-Koro prison. Reward is, as of now, one thousand widgets. Last seen headed for Ko-KoroObviously bothered by the cold, the troop moved on to Onu-Wahi.OOC: Ta-Koro Guard troop to Onu-Wahi

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"That's too bad, having journals with you allow you to record your history, your life, everything you've seen or met without a chronicler," Zacac stated, "You wanna go get some drinks?"

IC:"Oh, sorry, I must have missed that. But anyways, I'm Quoribay, wanted on half of the island. There was no 'friend', I just wanted to make sure I would be hired first"Quoribay reached out to shake sideways' hand.