Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Quoribay cartwheeled around Incommodo and rebounded off his hands to do a flying horizontal kick at Incommodo's back.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Quoribay Glided over Incommodo, the kick missing it's target. He quickly turned around and attempted to kick a blade from Incommodo's hand.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Maho"It looks like a decent climbs up," the Toa of magnistism said, "Zacax and Aurel may have to stay back until we find a safer route. This place is filled with snow and ice, I think Zacax or Aurel might cause some problems if they use their elemental powers,"IC: Zacax"Sure doubt my skill," Zacax said

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: RavageRavage nodded, and bounded forward, making good sped toward the area. The closer he got, the more destruction he saw.It started out small, little bits of debris littering the ground, maybe some loose snow. Then it got worse. Pots, exterior decorating, even entire porches were smashed and half buried on the ground. Emergency teams of Matoran rushed about, amidst the buried huts.Ravage said noting, instead staring at the devastation, his expression as cold as the ground he walked upon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Rewera came jogging after Ravage. Like her companion, she suddenly stopped when the full extent of the damage came into view. She gasped slightly. Her eyes drifted over the burried huts and the Ko-Matoran working hard to dig them out again, to try and save whoever was left, and eventually up to the glacier rising above the destruction. She didn't need her mask to figure out what had happened. But another question remained."Natural disaster, or something else?" she asked Ravage.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"It wasn't a natural disaster. It might have been caused by something as random as a fight, but I doubt it. Ko-Matoran have extensively mapped all cracks or faults in all the glaciers around Ko-Koro. If something so minor could have caused this, they would have done something about it long ago."Ravage growled. In truth, he felt little to nothing for the Matoran trapped in the snow, or the families of the lost ones. He emotion could best be described as annoyance, that someone had done something so wasteful.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk responded as quickly as a he was able, considering he had been watching some of the lesser vermin destroy each other. He'd been taking mental notes, noting the vectors of infection, how quickly it spread and if it could be applied to larger Rahi. After a few moments, he was able to find Kalen. "Yes?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Khalisk)"Of course." With that, Khalisk was off to furnish a new room for the Toa. Khalisk was fairly certain he would lose the use of his leg from what he had seen of the Toa, but such things weren't the end of the world.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: CalebosCalebos woke up, he was cold and freezing....he got up and saw icy waters in his window. Where we're they?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Alright," Zacax said, "I'm gonna check my little brother, he migh be cold,"

IC: Zacax"Thanks," he said and went down the steps.

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk eyed the small room. The cot was rather like the one he had spent several days in, which was to say, it was a bit on the shoddy side. He half-suspected the wood it was made of was rotting. The blankets, at least, seemed to be in good condition. That was quite important in the cold of this Wahi. Khalisk looked about at the walls of ice that surrounded him. They were beautiful in a way, when the light reflected off of them they become a shade of blue that was quite pleasing to Khalisk's senses. When he looked at it....he felt at peace. It wasn't just the color, in this small temple-complex, he had found a purpose. Something he'd been lacking since his arrival on the island.That wasn't entirely true of course, he'd had the discovery of knowledge and the his visit to the Wall of Prophecy, but beyond that he had had no long term goals beyond surviving. Here, at least, there were small tasks to keep him busy. He planned to stay here for awhile, if only because of the feeling of peace he got here. With these thoughts flowing through his mind, Khalisk turned and the left the room. The icy corridor that played host to these room glowed the same shade of blue as the rooms themselves, Khalisk was once again struck by it's beauty. Before long however, he found himself back with the owner of the temple, Kalen. "Is there anything else you need?"

IC-Kalen:"Yes," Kalen said. "Grab the tray and the blankets. He's going to the infirmary first-he wouldn't survive a night in just a room. He needs some work done on him." That said, the blankets floated off as Kalen used his mask, also picking up Layunai with the aforementioned mask, proceeding to walk on to the infirmary area of the Temple.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk nodded. "Very well." For a moment he eyed the comatose Toa as he floated away. It was disconcerting to see a being so close to death. He knew nothing of this Toa, nothing of his history, his personality or even who he knew. But all of these things existed. If this Toa died, Khalisk would know none of it and the Toa's death would be but a footnote. It was disturbing how the stories of different beings, each a novel in it's own right, could be cut short and burned away so quickly. There was so much unknown, so much that a single isolated death could erase.The Vortixx shook his head and attempted to clear his thoughts. He moved to obey Kalen's orders. He believed it would be best if he could distract his mind with another menial task. The less he dwelt on death...the better.