Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kalen:Kalen shook his head. "The effects of the gas," he explained, "Would harm the scrolls and books I have here. It is too tedious to carve everything upon stone, and I have been slowly copying everything in our library over the last twenty years at that. That is not a way to do this."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Khalisk)"Very well. Leaving out poisoned food will have to work then...hm, if a poison could be brewed that decreased cognitive function and left only aggression intact...the problem may solve itself." Khalisk didn't know if this was possible, but it seemed like a good idea.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Kalen:"I do believe, actually," Kalen said, as they entered the infirmary/medical room of the Temple, "That there are some poisons which are similar to a virus-they kill quickly, can be transferred between individuals via bodily fluids, and they induce an uncontrolled rage within them." Kalen smiled."The best part, though, is that some of the poisons only work on one species. And they cause that species only to attack other members of their own species." He waved his hand at the room."Search for two poisons, one labled Shadow 487:230, the other Fire 482:042. They are what we need. Shadow works for Fikou, fire for the Kuma-Nui relatives."

profiles i guess

IC: [Gunner] - Ko-Wahi Waters, InfernavikaGunner sighed, bringing his coat tighter around him, "Curse physics, it's still cold out here!"Taking a seat on a nearby crate, he took out a bottle of whisky he'd stolen from the tavern in Ta-Koro, gulping down a good portion of it, as if that might warm him up, or numb himself from the cold.It did neither. In fact, it may have actually made him colder."Remind me, why are we going to Le-Wahi again? I must have missed the memo."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Grochi:Grochi shrugged."I heard Perkahn say something about wanting to go there for a bit," the Toa of Plasma said. "Besides, we could stand to resupply. There are people in Le-Wahi who'll be more than happy to, so happy-go-lucky that they won't care we're pirates. Unless, of course, we want to go back to Xa-Koro," he said.Then he sighed happily. "It's a good thing Ko-Wahi has the smallest coastline on the island," Grochi observed. "We're in Le-Wahi now!"OOC: Infernavika and Crew to Le-Wahi now.

profiles i guess

OOC: That was a lot of reading to catch up with just three posts. ^^IC:Mariko nodded. The dark Toa quickly checked himself, but apart from the rather painful cracked ribs and a sitff feeling in his knee, where a block of ice had grazed his leg, he felt alright. He had pretty much all his gear as well. One good thing about concealed blades; they couldn't bend or break as easily as Draeverian's poor...whatever his weapon was supposed to be. Mariko didn't really know a name for it, despite having seen almost every possible sword and weapon known in the universe in his travels. The closest he could describe Rivet was as a huge...tuning fork. A quite lethal tuning fork, which was in bad need of repairs.Wincing as his injured ribs sent jolts of pain through his body, he stretched his shoulders and quickly followed Atvin and Draeverian, trudging through the piles of snow and ice, the now halted avalanche. He grimly looked next to his feet, thinking of the souls that had been lost in the attack. He was sure the Vortixx was responsible in some way, expecially after Draeverian's tale, yet he couldn't say he had definite proof. She was there, she had confronted them and everything pointed to her involvement...but there was no direct or circumstancial evidence that could be easily found, aside from their personal accounts. Mariko just hoped the ILS would believe their tale when they got to Le-Wahi.OOC: Mariko following DJ/Atvin to Le-Wahi.IC:Rewera and Ravage had left the timberline behind them a few hours ago and since then, had moved from rocky terrain and air continuously becoming colder to snowy drifts on the mountains flanks, overwatching half the Island.The female Toa had once again pulled her hood up, shileding her face a little against the cold. She didn't like it too much, in fact she had never really fancied it, but she had been through enough in her life to not let herself be encumbered by a relatively mild discomfort."How much further?" she asked Ravage, who was several feet ahead, scouting out the way and leading his newfound companion towards the village of ice. Before the other Toa could reply though, a shudder ran through the ice and snow under their feet and their sensitive hearing could very clearly make out a distant thunder. It had to be an avalanche, judging by the sound, but this seemed somehow...grander. Slightly unnatural even. Possibly coming from their destination itself. She quickly looked around, taking in the lay of the land around, then quickly and roughly calculating how far the source of the noise was away."Never mind, we'll be there within the hour. I hope we can find out what caused that...sounded nasty."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"It sounded worrying. As much ad I hate this little snowball of a village, idvtather it intact." Ravage replied, starting to shiver. He'd neglected to pack a cloak, Abd even though he was long since desensitized to cold, it still wasn't the best for him.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk payed for his drink, then turned to Tairel. "Come if you wish. But there are done things I must do in Ta-Koro."With that, the Titan set out.OOC: Krayz to Ta.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk nodded, briefly wondering just what sort of being would have two poisons developed along those lines before his mind was once again swept up in planning. With any luck the poisons would spread rapidly through the population. He entered the room, taking it's layout and contents into account.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Kalen:"While you find the poisons," Kalen said, "I must step outside for a moment, to check on the hives. A remarkable sub-species of bee, I must say-they can survive in the most extreme of environments, and the snow lillies here make excellent honey..." he stepped outside of the medical room, closing the door.

profiles i guess

[iC: Rannin]"You seem rather inactive."
IC: Bruntoa - School Grounds -Bruntoa had been doing pushes for the entire time Snelly hadn't posted as him, which was quite a while. "Inactive? Well, here's something we can do...." Bruntoa picked up a matoran who'd been walking past with one hand. The matoran looked rather bewildered and said nothing. "Let's have a contest to see who can throw this matoran the farthest!" The matoran fainted.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Bruntoa - School Grounds -Bruntoa shrugged. "I was just kidding anyway." He put the matoran down in the snow. "Now setting up more levels sounds like a good idea...but will have to climb Mt. Ihu first...the more advance courses start there."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"Movement creates warmth, which you seem to need. So come on, let's get to the bottom of this." Rewera said, starting to walk. Together, the two Toa made a rather good time, crossing the drifts quickly and efficiently, thanks to their senses and not long after, they came to what Rewera could only guess was the main-gate of the Koro.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RavageRavage glanced about, before punting toward one side of the valley the village sat in. "There. That formation has changed significantly since last I were here."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk began to look about the room, attempting to locate the poisons the Toa had spoken of. The sub-zero bee species sounded interesting enough, he would have to make a study of them at a later date. But for now, he had some vermin to exterminate.

IC-Kalen:Kalen walked back in, noticing that Khalisk had finally found his poisons, and was wondering the best way to administer them."Put them in some scraps of food," the Toa of Lightning said. "They'll eat it off the ground, and then it will spread fast enough. The bees are fine, by the way. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading up a floor-to the armoury."

profiles i guess

IC: Kotok walked into the village. He had ben exiled, but that did not stop him from entering the village. He walked around, looking for a fight.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Khalisk)"Of course. This should be most efficient." Khalisk gathered the two vials of poison and set off to find some table scraps. He'd left a few behind and he suspected they would do nicely. Soon enough, he knew, the vermin problem would be dealt with. The fact he was essentially causing a miniature apocalypse in the process escaped him entirely.

IC: IncommodoIncommodo walked away, expecting Zongu to follow him, and soon found a bar, where he sat down.He requested nothing other than water (with a straw), and began looking around to see who seemed the most gullible.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZonguThe bartender handed Incommodo his drink, then smiled. The Toa of Magnetism looked up to see that Zongu was behind the counter. "Didn't see that coming, did ya? I-"Then the actual bartender picked up Zongu and roughly placed him on a stool next to Incommodo. "What'll it be?" said he. Hey that rhymes!"The usual." Zongu said bluntly. The bartender nodded and turned away to fill a hat with pineapple juice."So Inc, what's the sitch?"OOC: n. Sitch: Situation

IC: Incommodo"I'll need a volunteer for the psychic thi-"Incommodo was interrupted by a Skakdi placing a hand on his shoulder. "Incommodo!""Hello." Incommodo smiled."See this guy?" The Skadi said, looking at Zongu. "Told me 'e was a :censored: psychic. Didn't believe 'im, o' course. But I gave 'im a try. Never seen anything as realistic as it — it was like my mom was in the :censored: room with us! 'E was so good, I told my da about him. And d'y'know what 'e said?""What?" Incommodo asked."'Get your :censored: money back son, your mom ain't dead'.""Well, that would explain why she was so easy to contact." Incommodo chuckled."Gimme my :censored: money back, you little prick." The Skakdi growled.Incommodo had to think fast. He stood up, and pushed the Skakdi back a little. "Are you calling me stupid?""What?" Confusion was clearly shown in the Skakdi's features."AFTER YOU STOLE THE WOMAN I LOVED?!" A few people in the bar started turning around."I don't know what the 'ell you're talking about.""AND THEN YOU CHEATED ON HER?!" Almost the entire bar was looking by this point. "AND THEN YOU TRIED TO KILL HER!"Gasps echoed through the now-silent bar. The stillness was broken by the Skakdi, who punched Incommodo in the face. People in the bar started standing up and shouting abuse at the Skakdi. One even started trying to attack him.Incommodo was sitting and laughing outside the bar, having used his Kualsi to teleport out. "Oh, god, that was funny."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"That is, of course, assuming that you can find Keuirce on your own. And, I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest with you, but I did have to get you away from him. I knew I recognised him from somewhere."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"A while back, I wasn't quite the man I am now. Literally, I was actually a different person. I became the man I am today when someone tried to kill me - I was out cold for hours. Woke up, dirt being shifted on to my face. Three beings there - a Vortixx, a Toa, and a Matoran. The Vortixx was doing the - literal - dirty work, while the Toa and Matoran stood back. I didn't get to see the Toa's face... but the Matoran was Keuirce."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]