Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii fell, only to quickly barrel roll several metres back and gracefully getting up. He thrust one arm to the side, and several vines blasted out, grabbing his spear back from Ogron."Lesson Four, it is easier to fight while standing up."And he slammed the lance into the earth, his power flowing through it as the field became covered with plantlife.All of which promptly threw themselves at his enemies.

IC: [Darylhii]"And Lesson Five," said Darylhii, raising his spear to the sky, firing off several seeds into the air, which landed onto the two Skakdi. "Plants are dangerous."The seeds exploded, and began to bury themselves into the skin of the two beings as vines began to grow out of them."Class dismissed."

IC: "Ugh, this is your fault, you imbecile!""Oh really? That's why I decided to attack the people not involved in the fight!""That was Borg's idea!""Of course it was you little..."The seeds were soon forgotten as the two broke out into an argument, ignoring the excruciating pain that vines growing through one's body parts caused.

IC: JLJL jumped just when it came out of the ground, and used the further momentum to flip himself backwards, landing a few meters away, unharmed. Going on the offensive, he hurled 5 electric bolts towards Darylhii, all of which are capable of paralyzing, at least for a few seconds..Obviously, traveling at electric speed.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Lightning speed my boi. Lightning speed.IC: [Darylhii]The bolts slammed into the Toa of the Green, causing him to stagger back slightly as the paralysis effect occurred. However, despite being somewhat unable to move, his arm twitched, and the earth exploded as many Madu Cobolo fruit burst out all around JL, promptly exploding.

IC: JLJL felt singed, even though he had both leapt away, and used his grappling hook to swing away. While it didn't feel like he had been hit by a bomb, it did feel like a bomb had hit and he had barely escaped its blast radius. Looking back, he saw that part of his sword was slightly pink.As he fell out of the swing, he landed, and, while unleashing a constant stream of paralyzing electricity towards Darylhii from his left hand, used his right hand to hold a red-hot sword - full of channeled electricity, and slashed. By now, the 'heat' was still there, but the ability to change the form of his sword was gone.Perfectionist.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Darylhii]The sword slashed into Darylhii, splitting the Toa into pieces. However, upon closer inspection, it was merely a wooden replica, which looked incredibly similar to the morally ambiguous being. Vines burst out of the earth, reaching for JL's legs, and right underneath the destroyed replica, Darylhii emerged, swinging his lance at the other Toa.ÖOC: Trololololo

OOC: ?IC: [Darylhii]As the massive spark of electricity flew towards him, a madu cobolo emerged from the tip of Darylhii's lance, which swung itself at JL's chest. He would not go down without taking the other being down as well.The massive explosion, which stunk like a stone rat's nest, enveloped the duo.

IC: JLJL: YAY! I WIN! I BLASTED HIM WITH ELECTRICITY BEFORE WE BOTH GOT EXPLODED! WIN! WIN! WIN!He said that while his face was filled with salt water. Obviously it didn't taste so good, so he just splashed it out of his mouth. All around his body, the salt water was stinging him - annoying, but also temporarily making sure nothing bad would happen to the scorches he sustained.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -A matoran was running, clutching his badly injured arm as he did so. Two Skakdi were giving him chase, laughing maliciously as they did so. Finally, the matoran tripped, the two Skakdi surronded him from both of his sides, and began to kick the matoran repeatedly. They continued to laugh as they did so rather sadistically. "Excuse me gentlemen...but...you're doing it wrong..." A strange purple and white Toa said, the two Skakdi also noticed he had a long reptilian tail, a class one freak. "Keep out of our business if you know what's good for you." One of the Skakdi spat out. "Oh but sir, you misunderstand me...all I meant was they way you are killing that matoran...is so wrong...now you see there's a proper way of killing someone. Allow me to demonstrate."The first Skakdi responded by trying to throw his fist at the Toa. The Toa simply caught the first, holding it in place. The Skakdi was beyond shocked at how strong this Toa was, then he noticed the glowing mark on the Toa's shoulder. "How?" He replied, struggling to get his arm free. "That should be the least of your worries right now." The Toa said, smiling. Then without another though, the Toa pulled the scythe that was attached to his back off with his free hand and sliced the hand clean off the Skakdi's arm. The Skakdi fell to his knee's and screamed in agony. "You see? This way is much better than yours..." The Toa just stood there smiling as he put his blood drenched scythe away. The other Skakdi was enraged. "WHY YOU SON OF A *something rather foul*" The Skakdi charged with a rather large sword at the Toa. He swung vertically at the Toa, who simply dodged the swing, and then quickly grabbed the Skakdi by both shoulders and kneed him in the stomach, causing the Skakdi to double over and drop his weapon. "Three hundred and twenty-eight." The Toa said, mentally making a note of that number. The Toa came up to the Skakdi and patted him on the back. "Say...you ever wanted to feel like to be a living candle? Why don't you give me a demonstration, I'm curious." The Skakdi looked up in confusing. "What are you..." The without another word, he burst into flames. The Skakdi got up and started screaming in agony, running around in a circle. "No no no, you're doing it wrong...here...you have to stop..." The Toa shot up to the Skakdi quickly and kneed him in the stomach again, stopping the Skakdi in his tracks. "...drop...." The Toa slammed the Skakdi to the ground. "...and roll." The Toa gave the Skakdi a rather hard kick, sending him rolling into the swamp water just ahead. The Skakdi did not resurface. The other Skakdi was clutch his stub of an arm, it was bleeding all over. "My my, you're making a mess...time to clean up. Here, allow me." The Toa raised his hand, and a huge torrent of flames engulfed the Skakdi. When the flames finally settling, a burn husk was all that was left. The Toa went up to the matoran, and lifted him up. "Already dead...that's a shame..." He said with mock concern, and then he through the matoran's body nonchalantly into the swamp water. "Oh, well...my work here is done." The Toa began to walk into Xa-koro, a few onlookers that had witnessed his actions stared at him wide eyed, "Good day." The Toa said to them as passed them by. The onlookers quickly left, trying to get out of sight of the psychopath. Left behind the murder scene were letters that had been burnt into the ground. Together they read Frieza...

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -The Toa began to walk into Xa-koro, a few onlookers that had witnessed his actions stared at him wide eyed, "Good day." The Toa said to them as passed them by. The onlookers quickly left, trying to get out of sight of the psychopath. Left behind the murder scene were letters that had been burnt into the ground. Together they read Frieza...

IC (Pukena): One of the onlookers, however, was not quite so impressed by the display. "Oi you!" she called out. "Thing with the tail! Why did you have to go and do that? I was enjoying watching that Matoran die, but then you went and killed the lot of them. I reckon you just robbed me of ten minutes entertainment. What good is a nice street brawl if it's all over? None. Now get back here and start making up for it!"The shouter was a tall being, not a common speacis on Mata Nui. Standing well above a Vortixx, he armour was dark with nasty-looking spikes placed at every opportunity. She was an imposing sight, especially when angry.

ppg2.png

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza stopped, and turned around to look at the Titan. He smiled, while it seemed to be a pleasant smile, it felt like anything but. "My apologies, now...how would you like me to make up for it? How about this, let's do a play, I'll be the drunken sailor, and you the baby seal."

OOC: Another play? After what happened to the last one? :PIC (Pukena): "If you think you can beat the blubber out of me, you are sadly mistaken" Pukena growled back. "If anything, I will be claiming your hide. I imagine that tail could be made into a nice pair of gloves." She drew her sword and slowly moved towards the toa. "Pick something else to do. I'm interested to see your performance".

ppg2.png

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -The telekinetic wave hit Frieza, sending him flying toward the bog. He aimed both his hands at the ground and shot jets of fire from both, which propelled him high enough to arch over the bog and onto solid ground, which he landed on feet first. "Well well, that was a surprise, have any more interesting tricks?" Maybe this will be entertaining after all. He thought to himself.

IC (Pukena): "Why yes, yes I do" she replied, and delivered a telekinetic punch to Frieza's mask. It appeared that this toa was a talkative one. She hated that. Wasn't it enough that he interrupted the show? Why did he have to make annoying conversation too? This being, she decided, was rapidly rising up the list of people she despised.

ppg2.png

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza took the punch, it knocked his head back a bit, then he snapped his head back up. There was blood trickling down his mouth, which he promptly licked. "Nice trick, but I like my version...better."Without so much as moving, Frieza created a fist made out of fire in front of Pukena, which launched toward her. It promptly exploded into a burst of flame when it reached her.

IC (Pukena): As soon as Frieza indicated that he was about to attack, Pukena dissolved by body into thousands of grains fo sand, which were scattered by the explosion into a cloud of dust. A few of the grains acquired a reddish tinge and glowed in the heat, but Pukena remained essentially unharmed. Still as a cloud, she swarmed towards the toa while sending out another telekinetic punch, this one directed at the toa's body.

ppg2.png

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -This time Frieza had been more prepared for another Telekinetic punch, and he narrowly dodged it, though it still hit him in the side. While he was recovering he watched as Pukena in sand form was coming toward him. He smiled. "You're becoming more and more fascinating by the minute." Then he sent a torrent of flames at the cloud, which swarmed around the cloud and engulfed it from all sides. "Now tell me...if you can still speak. What happens when you super-heat sand?"

IC (Pukena): Pukena's disembodied voice sounded from the heart of the cloud "The sand gets angry". An instant later, the grains dove downwards out of the flames and dropped to the ground. In a flash, Pukena's body was whole once more, and was swinging a long stone blade at Frieza's neck.

ppg2.png