Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Ultra Magnus"Perhaps the best definition would be a private military organisation. We're locked in a conflict against this league of bad guys called the Order of Phantoms. I'm not sure whether the conflict will continue on Mata-Nui, but I get the feeling it isn't over." Magnus explained, putting the log in place.

IC: Ultra MagnusThe following day, the hut was essentially finished, save some fine tuning Magnus could do himself. When he was done paying the workers and sending them off, he turned to Fragarach, "So, that's basically it. I could pay you now and send you off to live your life. You could also stick with me, and more interesting things will happen than lying on a beach, eating sandwiches and building huts."

IC: Ultra Magnus"I was going to put a word in with my cousin to get the name changed, I never liked it that much either. It never made a huge amount of sense, but hey." he replied with a shrug after the handshake.He pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled a note down on to it, "I'm gonna write a note back to command to say I've arrived. It probably won't reach them, but it's worth a try." the note was stuffed inside a bottle, and the bottle was placed in the water. The current conveniently carried it away into the distance."I guess our main objective now should be to head to the mainland and become part of society. Hopefully my fellows have arrived to, and you'll meet them."

IC: Ultra MagnusWith a smirk, Magnus gestured for Fragarach to follow him to the edge of the isle they were on. He pointed to a faint island-like shape in the distance, beyond all the mist shrouding Xa-Koro's waters."There. It's called Mata-Nui, but that's pretty much all I know. I guess we've got a bit of a learning journey to go on."

IC: Ultra Magnus"Quite."***Later, they were walking through he streets of Xa-Koro, on their way to the dock to find a boat."So what are your earliest memories? You can't have had amnesia for long if you don't even know what the island is called."

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Big ConvoyA lone figure walked through the streets of Xa-Koro. His design was unfamiliar, as was the mark he bore on his chest. Nobody got in his way, though the cannon slung across his back probably had something to do with that.Here, he was a nobody. No one knew him. No one cared who he was. But he had a purpose. He knew his enemies were here. And he knew some old allies were as well. In fact, Ultra Magnus was a matter of yard ahead of him.He was Big Convoy, the Maximal's One Man Army. And he had arrived.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The stolen ship sailed into the waters surrounding the former migration home of the Pyros, or Primes, as they were now supposedly called. "Starscream! Burn the ship's flag! They are to know nothing of our intentions or identity." Galvatroth found a floating bottle. "And I'll be taking that..." OOC: How convenient...IC: He climbed down the hull of the ship and managed to get his claws on it. "And now..." He climbed back up. "We have an SOS of some sort...from the Toabots." He read the entire message, then tossed it into the ship's cabin. "I rechristen this ship the Nemesis. Onward, now...we will exterminate Ultra Magnus!" He moved the cannon next to him down to the cannon deck and positioned it accordingly. "By any means necessary." OOC: Big Convoy? What's that? (I never saw BW...)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He was a high-ranking Maximal. Also, did you read my post in Hubert's blog? It clarified their backstory.IC: Big ConvoyConvoy's eyes flicked about, watching the crowd.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: The Nemesis pulled up and turned to the side at Galvatroth's steering. He had followed the instructions on the note he had found in the bottle, leading him straight to the habitation Ultra Magnus was construction. "TOABOTS! SURRENDER NOW AND YOUR DEATHS SHALL BE SWIFT! GIVE YOUR AID AND BE SPARED! THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE VICTORY OF THE PHANTOMS! WE HAVE RETURNED!" He did not expect Big Convoy, but he addressed Ultra Magnus, the one who had written the note. "Ultra Magnus...your pathetic workmanship is worth less than a Driller's waste. DIE!" He ran down to the cannon deck and opened fire on the small fortress.OOC: Aw. I wanted to use that. Still, can't really make him break character, right?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Two things.1. UM, Fragarach, and Convoy aren't at the place UM was building. They were walking to the docks.2. No one, not even Prime or Magnus, know who Convoy is. :PWill edit when corrected.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh, sorry about that. No, he didn't see Convoy or expect him because the note wouldn't mention him if Magnus never saw him. And that wasn't his thoughts, I would have made it more obvious if it was. It was just to clarify. He's just saying Toabots in plural because he doesn't know if there are any more around the area. He only knows about Magnus.As for Fragarach I never even mentioned him. Lol. IC: Galvatroth literally bombarded Ultra Magnus's pathetic--wait, was that even construction?OOC: See? Italics, thus making it more obvious if it's his thoughts. Awaiting reply. No hard feelings, right? Oh, and reply in Po-Wahi. I finally did something useful there with the Toabots. (Who it seems will soon be the Aukati.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf stood, looking up at the wall that separated her from her target.The wall, and the hut behind it, belonged to one Toa Raxen. Ex-Ta-Koro Guard and former member of Ferrin's gang. Raxen had left the headless corpse of his former organization and struck out on his own, hoping for an increase in profits from his protection racket.Well, there's one thing we have in common, Feongulf thought, considering ways to bypass the obstacle in front of her. Both of use decided to take our pay and run after Ferrin died.Feongulf stared up at the evening sky. Raxen should be in a bar getting his mind hammered right now, she thought, her cloak weaving in a brief breeze as he activated the slug-like being attached to her spine that a whisper in her mind called a Parakuka . Feongulf sauntered back several paces and burst into a run, leaping up and grabbing on to to the top of the wall. She clambered over, dropping down into the bare yard below. She stepped over to the hut's door and broke it open with one swipe of her arm. Feongulf deactivated her Parakuka and stepped though the still swinging door.The hut was unoccupied, just as planned.Across the dirt floor from the door were two thing. One was a cot with a crumpled blanket strewn across it. The other caught Feongulf's interest, a heavy wood-carved chest with a cheap lock securing the lid. Feongulf procured a copy of the chest's key she had stolen from the locksmith, inserting it into the keyhole and opening the chest, staring down at the chest's contents.A small grin sprung across Feongulf's face. The chest contained a sizable collection of widgets and a tablet that Feongulf presumed to list a record of who owed Raxen what. She swept the gear-shaped coins into her coin pouch, filling the small bag to its' brim and turned to make good her escape.Any feelings of a job well done were shattered as she heard someone fiddling with the outer wall's gate. Karzahni, she swore, siddling up again the hut's wall and attempting to hide in the shadows. She waited for Raxen's staggering form to appear though the door, cast his long shadow across the room. Then Feongulf stroke.Th last think Raxen thought before he slumped to the ground with a knife protruding from a gap in his armor was something onlong the lines of: I wonder if there's some way to pay for beer when you don't have your money on ya.Feongulf let out a sign of relief as Raxen fell, to the ground, dead. She retrieved her dagger from the corpse and exited through the still open gate to the winding streets of the village. It would be a while before anyone found the body, and hopefully few people would ask any questions. People died in Xa-Koro all the time, no reason to look too hard at a single murderer, right?OOC: Open for Interaction.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Wotz. In fairness, he never specified that Magnus was at the fortress. Just that he found it. I already corrected him above you. :PI personally don't see much wrong with it.IC: Big ConvoyBig Convoy turned, hearing the sound of cannon fire. He looked at Ultra Magnus. His gaze cut through the crowd, making Magnus' skin prickle.Magnus knew. Someone was looking at him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I just don't want him destroying my precious large-hut-that-is-apparently-a-fortress-now :( Anyway, I'll just have to intervene.IC: Ultra MagnusSomeone was looking at him. He could feel the gaze burning on the side of his face. Sparing a quick glance, he saw someone he did not recognise, that was staring intensely through the crowd with a cutting eye. He tried to shrug it off as he sprinted to the edge of the city and saw a ship in the water unleashing fire upon the huge hut he and Fragarach had just built.Phantoms... It had to be.Sure enough, Galvatroth and a bat-thing stood on the boat. Magnus was not going to bother with talk this time, and so he first froze whatever was flying at the hut, making a wall of ice to protect it briefly, while he attempted to encase their ship in ice, and crush it in the process.

IC: Kellin (Ancient Ruins, Xa-Koro)Good Lord, it's humid.Whether this was due to Kellin's torch, which cast an odd glow through the ruins underneath the settlement of crime and filth that was Xa-Koro, or the closeness and cramped atmosphere of the tunnel he was in, the treasure hunter was feeling hot, but reasonably excited. Rumors of treasure underneath the Koro had abounded for years, and after his successful raid of the Temple of Wisdom in Po-Koro, and his theft of the Blood Kanohi, he needed something else to keep him focused. After a several day rest, he had set out to explore the temple, and here he wasCutting away a spiderweb, the Toa of Sonics began to move deeper into the tunnels.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Big Convoy"You wouldn't know me. But I've met you once before." Convoy readied to fire another round. His cannon took time to recharge. "But this'll ring a bell; the island of Tal."

fK5oqYf.jpg