Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Having shot his attack at Big Convoy, Galvatroth used his laser vision to shoot Lio, while grabbing his sword and ducking under the spheres. "Well, it seems I won't be docking with you all trying to kill me. Maybe the anchor has another function!" Shooting a flame blast at Lio as a distraction, he smashed into the area holding the anchor with his sword, and lifted it. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He knew it would be impossible to throw it, so he tried to swing it at Lio. "DIE."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Lio Convoy]Lio ducked, letting the lasers fly past his head, and rolled out of the way of the flames. This also had the added benefit of letting him avoid the anchor from slamming into him, but even if he didn't roll out of the way, he would have easily dodged the flames and the anchor, for it would have been impossible for Galvatroth to have attacked him with everything at the same time. Unless one was godmodding, but the writer of this post is perfectly sure that the other RPer will never godmod.

IC: ZarAfter much fighting, I came out on top, because heat beats ice. A few cuts and bruises, but essentially I was okay.The unconscious Ultra Magnus was thrown towards the two people Galvatroth was fighting, along with a huge blast of plasma.OOC: ...Yeah. Quit yo' whinin' Galvatrough.

OOC: Lio and Big Convoy probably wouldn't know Zar from the past, since he began his career as the Starscream to Ignotus' Megatron :P Unless he was talking to Magnus, in which case... Never mind :fear:IC: Zar"Yes. Me." I growled, before unleashing two continuous beams of plasma, one for the one who had spoken (who I later discovered was called Lio Convoy or Leo Prime or something like that) and another for his companion.

IC: "Optimus...HA! He couldn't defeat me, and neither will you." The anchor flew off and missed. "Good work, Starscream. You have proven your worth and earned my trust."OOC: Cue the slow Imperial March...AGAIN.IC: Galvatroth charged at Lio Convoy while shooting laser vision at his Zamor Launchers, shooting flames at him, and swinging his sword. "Now, Starscream, handle the other one! I have a personal score with Lio Convoy...no one I order a specific kill on shall live!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oops. Anyway, since each weapon is in a different part of his body, I didn't think those three moves, his most basic, would be hard to do simultaneously. He did it to Big Convoy before anyway...IC: Galvatroth was sick of failed moves. "Only when I must speak quickly." He changed direction and slammed his sword through one of the masts, the thinnest one, then pushed it so it would land on his enemy. He also shot flames, since that would cause a large enough disaster and thus distraction to make that very difficult to dodge.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big ConvoyBig Convoy turned to Zar, and grinned under his faceplate, though to Zar, his face would look expressionless. He held a mace in each hand. "I'll give you one chance to run, Phantom."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Big ConvoyBig Convoy lunged to the side and rolled, passing just under the attack. Popping up into a kneeling position, he tossed several Cabolo at Zar's feet.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC, Nilyn: Nilyn continued to follow the path the map had directed her to take. She came across a cut spiderweb. "Funny, it looks like it got moved not too long ago," she said to herself. She took a look at her map in the torchlight. On it was a symbol of a Hau near the location she was at. All the writing on the map was in an ancient language, but luckily Nilyn could use her Rau to read what it said. Beware the masked Toa who aims to kill. He bears you ill will. She looked around. I don't see any Toa, she thought. Then she looked down and saw a trigger in the shape of a Hau. However, the Hau was moved from what appeared to be its usual spot, so whatever trap had been set using the trigger had already been sprung. There were holes in the wall where darts or spears of some kind would have come out. But they were missing. Just keep going, I guess, Nilyn thought. She continued down the tunnel into the darkness.OOC: Nilyn be catching up to Kellin, Tyler. :P

OOC: Just as a warning, Xemnas, most of the text from this point forward is in the language of the Valkyr. No one, not even a Rau-user, can read it.IC: Kellin (Ruins, Under Xa-Koro)Footsteps. Close by.Well, not really CLOSE, but Kellin was skilled enough in his element that he would hear when someone was on his trail. Female, from the light sounds of her footsteps. Another archaeologist? He wasn't about to take the chance.He created a barrier of sound in the entrance to the circular room with all the doors; anyone who walked through it would have their eardrums blown out. He walked through the other non-booby trapped door and began to follow that tunnel...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: tyler, y u do this? Valkyr? Good god. <_< Nilyn hasn't seen the text on the walls yet- she's only reading the map, which is in a very archaic form of Matoran.IC, Nilyn: Nilyn continued to walk through the tunnel. She started to feel the rush of air in the direction she was going. She took a look at the map. Apparently, there was a large crevice and twin tunnels up ahead. According to the map, both tunnels sucked everything up and spat it back out into the ocean. She came into the small cavern with the crevice and the tunnels. There were no other exits except the tunnels and the crevice. Nilyn didn't want to go to the ocean, so she would be forced to climb down the crevice. Not what she wanted to do, but she wanted to finish exploring the underground. Alright, let's do this, she thought to herself. She took out her pickaxe, dropped the torch, and ran as fast as she could at the crevice. She jumped and moved her pickaxe so that it would come in contact with the side of the crevice. She closed her eyes, leaned on the pickaxe, and she stopped moving. When she opened her eyes, she found that her plan had worked- her pickaxe had dug into the side of the wall and she stuck fast. Nilyn leaned back and let her pickaxe loose a slight bit. She began to slide down the side of the crevice. On the way down, she noticed something peculiar. An inscription, Nilyn thought to herself. She activated her Rau to translate it, but interestingly, she found tht she couldn't read it, even with the help of her mask. A language I can't read! That's impossible! The writing made the archaeologist more curious. She continued to slide down until she reached the bottom. Thanking Mata Nui, she found another torch and lit it. Again, there were two torch holders, but one torch was missing. Someone's definitely down here, Nilyn thought. She raised the torch and found another tunnel. She walked down it, the torch lighting her way in the shadows.OOC: God that was a long post.

EDIT: Cannonballs don't have much shrapnel. What type of cannonball are you talking about? Because I don't know how much shrapnel would come out of a generic one.IC: Lio ConvoyThe cannonball flew through the flames, exploding due to the heat. Fortunately for Lio, the explosion merely knocked him off his feet, with some shrapnel flying past his head.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

OOC: The explosion would hit him if that were to happen, along with all the shrapnel. The shrapnel would be, well, whatever metal the cannonball is, assuming the flames made it explode as you said. It's just a big heavy metal ball with some gunpowder.IC: Taking advantage of the fact that Lio was down, Galvatroth shot fire down at him into the center of the ring. Even if he dodged, it would merge with the ring and create an inescapable blaze. This was followed by another cannonball.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Lio ConvoyAs a Prime, Lio did what every Prime would do in an inescapable situation: charge suicidally through the flames in an attempt to escape. This succeeded, and had the added benefit of the cannonball and the second blast of fire missing. He rolled into the sea, the fire hissing as it was doused by the salty liquid. As quickly as possible, he rolled back onto land, and began to fire a barrage of spheres at Galvatroth.

IC: Surely the flames would weaken him, and Galvatroth took advantage of this. Being on the cannon deck, he got out of the way of the cannon hole and moved behind the wall between cannons until the spheres flew through the hole and missed him. Then, he fired laser vision at him while unleashing another cannonball. As the blaze still burned, if it was avoided, it would explode into shrapnel.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Galvatroth swung his sword and tore through the deck, then leaped right in front of Lio. "You STILL fight for the weak!" He held his sword in his right hand and slashed while unleashing flames from his cannon, also on his right arm. He shot laser vision at Lio from the left at the same time. "That is why you LOSE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Eh ... what? How does he slash and accurately fire flames at Lio anyway?IC: [Lio Convoy]Lio parried the sword blow, twisting around as the flames failed to hit him, slamming into the deck of the wooden ship. A laser clipped his shoulder armour, melting a small hole in it, but didn't actually do much to him."Did you say that to Optimus as well? I assume that is your catch phrase."

OOC: His cannon is mounted on his forearm. G1 style. I assume you know what that means. From what they told me in that class I took for...3 days before it got too expensive, you always try to slash straight through your target. You know it won't work, a sword isn't a lightsaber, but it will ensure maximum force. If he tries to do that, his cannon's barrel will at one point or another in the course of the attack be pointed straight at you.IC: "I do not bother with catch phrases. As that is your natural assumption, I'm guessing you do." Galvatroth lunged out with his sword at Lio, this time having his flame cannon point straight at him, as it was nearly a fencing thrust. That being the situation, he shot point blank from his flame cannon while he lunged. Lio would not be able to avoid a shot so close, unless he happened to be wearing a Kakama or rocket-powered skates. "Your kind doesn't deserve to live!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yes I do. So you used to do fencing eh? That's one of the sports at my school.IC: [Lio Convoy]Lio ducked under the lunge, the blade missing him. However, the flames flashed over his back, causing him to wince slightly in pain. This did not deter him, and he swung his sword at Galvatroth's legs."You seem less intelligent than usual today. Are you missing Megastorm?"

OOC: I dabbled in it, but it was an expensive class that I couldn't afford after 3 days. IC: "I have no knowledge of Megastorm." Galvatroth jumped to the side, letting the slash pass under him and rolled to the side, then stood again. "Tell me what you speak of!" He climbed the mast to get a better view, then used his laser vision to cut a circle through the wood around Lio, so he would crash onto the cannon deck--and fall directly on the cannon he knew was there. The impact and banging into metal would surely daze him, as Galvatroth slid down a rope extending from the mast to the deck to kick Lio. OOC: Since all Bionicle hands are covered in metal anyway, and especially his, there is no way for him to get 'rope burn'. Also, I know about Megastorm, but if you've been following Legend of the Primes, there is no possible way to fit that into continuity. He's also only adopted brother to Orion and Senturon, which the fifth chapter will make clear.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Descendant of which Pyro/Prime? Not Pyras, he's for Senturon and Orion Pax.IC: As Galvatroth landed where Lio was before, he was directly above his foe, who had apparently from that post fallen right where he wanted him to and impacted into the cannon. "And I assume they call themselves the Maxicons now?" He shot his flame cannon point blank down at the fallen Prime.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No, I haven't. I just said you can't pick Pyras. And Beast Prime? Who the Karz? I just searched tfwiki for The Thirteen and threw in Nominus because Overlord mentioned him. Zeltronus is obviously because of Megatronus Prime, the Fallen's old name. Pyras was a pre-existing char. So that leaves Solus, Nominus, Nexus, Alchemist, and Vector. IC: "GOOD!" Galvatroth roared in triumph as he jumped back, since the flames were both setting off the gunpowder for the cannons and all over his foe. The punch missed him, and a series of explosions, not to mention the fact that his opponent was FULLY ON FIRE, brightened his outlook. He threw in one more blast from his flame cannon, and the entire side of the cannon deck blew up on Lio as Galvatroth continued to jump away. "YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL THE FALLEN TOABOTS! JOIN THEM IN EXTINCTION!"OOC: I didn't plan that, but when I realized the gunpowder thing...wow. That would have been so cool in a movie.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Beast Prime was the first Prime with a Beast Mode.IC: [Lio Convoy]The entire ship caught fire, holes filling in it as water rushed into the boat. With all the collateral damage Galvatroth had done, it would be impossible for it to survive such an assault. Explosions engulfed Lio as the Prime sank into the sea along with the ship, possibly dead. But then again, he was based off a Prime who was a successor to Primal, who died a few times and came back to life, and was also Supreme Commander of Maximal Forces back in the day, so he probably wouldn't die.Besides, if he did, he'd probably pull an Optimus and come back to life.

IC: Galvatroth rushed to the helm, triumphant. "I HAVE WON! NOW, STARSCREAM, I WILL GIVE YOU MY AID! TOGETHER WE SHALL CRUSH THE LAST OF OUR FOES, THE ANNOYING BIG CONVOY!" He steered the ship, as the water rushed in. "This battle continues on land!" He growled and steered the ship, crashing it into the shore. "I would advise immediate evacuation of the ship...to all who do not find drowning or being crushed by tons of burning wood amusing." He jumped down to the beach of the islet. OOC: Well, you'll have to pick a Prime out of the First Seven (I went Movieverse since I didn't like all the Thirteen options, and I like the movieverse) to descend from. Whether you want him to be a direct son or descend from Beast Prime, a direct son, is up to you. Choose now so I can freely incorporate it into the story. Soon the Primes will be called into action.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Descend from Beast Prime I suppose.IC: [Lio Convoy]Lio Convoy coughed as he pulled himself out of the water, entire body singed by the flames. It was a miracle that he was still alive, but he was a Prime, so it was obvious that he could live for so long."Galvatroth!" he shouted, pulling himself up. "I'm not dead yet!"

OOC: And who is Beast Prime's ancestor?IC: Galvatroth laughed. "You're just like Optimus Prime. Weak, puny, and a waste of metal...but more persistent than the plague!" He shot at Lio as he tried to climb onto the islet shore, turning sand to glass, a substance very hard to hang onto when licked by the ocean's waters. Waters that, Lio would not be pleased to know, were boiling as a result of the flame blast. Galvatroth walked up to Lio as he kept the flame blast going. "ALL HAIL GALVATROTH!" With his left hand, so he wouldn't have to for a moment give reprieve from his flame blast, he swung his sword down at Lio's head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg