Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Big ConvoyUnder his breath, Big Convoy muttered something that sounded suspiciously like "Screw Magnus."Despite that, he carefully draped Lio over his shoulder, and picked up Magnus. He started walking toward th docks.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Big Convoy"Oh, no. Not touchy at all. I like being left for dead on deserted islands." Big Convoy replied, a touch of sarcasm in his voice.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Big Convoy"I'm aware. But you've always been a tad more forgiving than me." Big Convoy replied, glancing down at Magnus. "I helped this one because there was a debt still to be paid."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: So, Optimus is gonna be in for it when Convoy shows up? I'd better think of something for him to say, seeing as it wasn't stated what he personally decided when the Maximals were deserted...IC: He had been on the verge of death. However, as described in the profile, he was born anew, losing his personality but keeping his memories. He appeared once more on the island.OOC: So basically Megatron is a new char with old memories. And I'll be sure to make him less of a foolish SMASH EVERYTHING NAUW guy. And therefore, Megatron to Ta-Wahi. Read my post in News and Discussion for my reason in going along and bringing him in anyway.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"No." Agni said. "That is not a hard question. Everything you've told me and everything I've seen justifies a blade embedded in his chest. But it would be too easy. Far too easy for my comfort. We should not walk down that road unless we absolutely have to. So I don't want to decide anything right now."

IC:Valria nearly jumped a foot in the air, as far she knew Kuyre was back in Kini-Nui. After calming down she turned back to the two males, her green eyes peering out from underneath the dark hood."You must have misheard him me Kuyre or I had a slip of the tongue. I meant I don't want to become that sort of person. I think that's what happened to Alrin, which is why I think he hung back. He knew exactly what he would do if he found Telric. I...I think it might be something of an addiction to him." She said, though near the end of it her voice quietened. "In this sense I was saying...I'm not sure, a while back I would have told you it was deserved but yeah...I don't think I want to talk about it now anymore." She turned away as she lead them up through the hills. As they walked among the trees they happened up a clearing just as the sun began to set. A stone structure of remarkable make. The walls were tall but not as tall as the building that towered in the center of the complex. Guards patrolled the walls as two guards stood outside the front gates. If anything it looked like Telric had upped security since her escape.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:Agni stood there, silent, for over a minute, studying the large complex rising in-between the trees. "When I get back to Ta-Koro, I'll tell them to strengthen the outpost here to keep a better eye on who's building what. I've seen my fair share of criminal hideouts, but this is just ridiculous."He sighed and turned to Valria. He did not like having to go through with this next part, but he had to ask anyway: "We can not just go in there. Val, you know the place...any information on the layout?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Having arrived in the rented boat, Ratchet took Optimus, Roadbuster, and Topspin on the shore. "Here we are--THEY'RE ALIVE?!"Roadbuster facepalmed. "Well, a'course Magnus is--they?" He saw the two Maximals. "HOLY KARZ, WE THOUGHT YA WERE GONERS!"Optimus was the first to step onshore. He saw flames, and the signs of a battle. "Galvatroth...." He stepped forward. "What has happened here?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big ConvoyBig Convoy paused, staring at the beings he had seen exactly once in his life; the day he and the rest were sent to Tal. "Optimus Prime."His voice was cold incarnate, and laced with resentment.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Lio. I am glad to see you alive. What happened on the island?" Optimus noticed something familiar about the one carrying Lio and Magnus, but he couldn't put his finger on it."Wait, is he a Zombie?! PREPARE TA'--"Ratchet whacked Topspin on the head. "Sorry about that. This fool is terribly misinformed."Optimus turned to Big Convoy. "Your face brings memories to me. What is your name?" He ignored the angry tone, deciding that Convoy would explain it sooner or later.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big Convoy"My name would hold no meaning for you." Convoy replied. "We met exactly once, and even then in passing."He paused. "Just long enough for you to ship me and twenty other to Tal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Oy! Big an' ugly! I don't lyke yer tone, missy!""Stand DOWN, Aukati." Optimus realized what this was about. "The island of Tal...the investigation mission." He remembered. While he was attempting to prevent Zeltroth from taking over Iacon, the Deceptoa threat had been launched as a distraction. "You were presumed dead, all of you. The Aukati never desert their own. It would seem you have adapted and survived, an unprecedented achievement, and one that I am sorry to have forced you to perform. However, Tal's harsh circumstances and the ever-growing threat of Zeltroth's army lead us to presume you were dead."Ratchet looked at Lio, then at Big Convoy, then back at Lio. "Group? All I see is a one-man army!""Lio, do you know what happened to Galvatroth? We all know what it will take to end this war." His gaze grew nearly frightening. "Galvatroth must be destroyed."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus looked at Lio in surprise. "Where is the body?" Something wasn't right about that. And then he turned to Big Convoy. "I am only trying to help. Do not mistake me for Sentinel. I did not sacrifice my own men for the good of the rest. I believed that if we found you, we would find only rotting remains...and it was not my decision alone not to investigate further. The chances of survival were minimal at best."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus sighed. "That, Lio Convoy, is only in the rarest of occasions. When have any of us, in recent days, been successful in doing that?" He turned to Big Convoy again. "I am no Pyras, yet even he was fallible. Even the wisest of men and machines can be in error. All of us on this island included."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus understood what that meant. "He was never faced with the situation. His brothers were slaughtered before his eyes, and he could do nothing to stop it." He paused. "I know. I met him myself." Picking up Magnus, he continued. "And I did not drop the living, knowing that there was hope for them." The gesture was obvious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big Convoy"We didn't think, we know. We watched the ship come and go, without checking the shore."Big Convoy crossed his arms. "Oh yeah. You're welcome for making sure Galvatroth didn't kill Magnus."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "They were wrong...as I was. You of all people, a Prime as well, should know that I would not do such a thing unless I truly believed you had died before we even considered going there again." He turned back to Big Convoy. "I sent no ship...and received no reports of it. You have my gratitude...but you seem to expect me to have known that beforehand. As with Tal, you believed me omniscient. Nothing could be further from the truth." OOC: Wut...?

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg