Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

OOC: You did state you were attacking like previously, which involved shooting lasers around Darylhii, which I assumed to be not a large area, seeing that he isn't fat.IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii rushed forward as well, ducking under or jumping over the laser sweeps slow enough for him to get past, and blocking the ones he could not with the tip of his spear. As the awkwardly running Skakdi continued to charge at him, but former guard ducked under the swing, quickly rolling through the other being's legs, ending up behind Galvatroth. He quickly got up and fired several more seed salvos, wondering how the other being managed to ignore such pain, which would still be in effect even though TNG seemed to assume small objects being thrown at decently high speeds would not hurt, even though Hubert has experienced such things occurring to him, and he still remembers the pain.

OOC: It's fine. I meant enough to surround him well. Only problem I have with that post is how you would block a sweeping, moving attack. I don't agree with doing that again, it's...very...strange, to say the least. IC: As the range was close, Galvatroth literally fell over--but not without reflexively, forcefully, and very quickly kicking back with one leg at Darylhii. He also stuck his sword arm out so he wouldn't gut himself. "I am going to make you aware right now that you are very, very irritating."OOC: It would be quite unrealistic to dodge the kick if you were right behind him and managed to knock him over with makeshift BB gun pellets.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I have this amusing image of Galvatroth swinging a sword around and shooting lasers by moving his head while running. I drew a picture.weird_thing.pngAnyway, back to the RPing.IC: [Darylhii]The kick collided with his leg, and due to the lack of force and momentum that would have been behind the kick due to the fact that it was an awkward attack, there was only a clanging sound as his armour rung from the small amount of force. The Toa of the Green moved back several steps, and his eyes glowed with energy.A tree burst out of the earth underneath Galvatroth.

IC: Galvatroth rolled out of the tree before it could get too high, falling from only 3 feet and cutting a branch that was in his way. He set said branch on fire with a touch of laser vision and hurled it at Darylhii. He shot laser vision in a sweeping motion again, so that if the branch didn't hit, the lasers were guaranteed to. As it was a single sweeping blast, he put sufficient energy into it to set any plant defenses ablaze, and possibly cut through them if they weren't as multilayered as the dome. OOC: I can't tell which is Galvatroth and which is the sword, but I did laugh.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The guy with lasers coming out of him is Galvy. By the way, good battle music for this? Search up Dark Prison. AKA the video game boss theme that makes Hubert scream incoherently in rage.IC: [Darylhii]A massive cone of wood surrounded him, and quickly became what could be described as a drill, rapidly digging through the sand. The branch collided with the top, which was charred slightly by the flames, and when the lasers hit, the wooden cone was already deeper into the ground, so only what could be called a lid was blown off.

OOC: I feel honored that you think this worthy of a boss theme. However, I'll have to do that another time, due to my position relative to the wireless transmitter.IC: Galvatroth climbed on a rock so Darylhii wouldn't drill up from beneath him (Though it would be difficult to track his position from underground anyway) and waited for his opponent to come out again. He melted the ground around his position with laser vision to make it impractical at the very east to come up around him. "Come out and fight, coward! You're worse than Slicax!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Galvatroth dared not jump into the hole after Darylhii, for that would put him in the ideal environment for being destroyed by plants from every direction. But noticing a distinct stillness, he fired focused laser vision into the hole to either shoot Darylhii, melt the soil beneath the sand into magma, or set the makeshift cone vehicle ablaze. "Very well, then. If you would rather die a coward..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well, it does catch on fire, and thanks for acknowledging that in advance. At least we're on a similar page, lol.IC: Galvatroth intensified the blast, spreading more fire too fast for the cone to realistically avoid. "Burn in the Karzahni of your own making, or come out and fight!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Galvatroth was growing impatient. Evidently Darylhii wasn't in the cones he made, and was leaving decoys. "A smart but cowardly strategy, insect." He shot laser vision all around, starting a growing and spreading fire all over the ground. Sand turned to glass, dirt burned, and rock turned slowly to ash. "But when you emerge...you're sure to burn."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He has that one right. Lol. Galvatroth is evil, but he's the walk straight up to you, tell you he's going to kill you and seize control of the island, and then smash anything that says otherwise type. With intelligence thrown in to temper it.IC: "Then you have no place in our ranks. Pity. I was looking for an assassin." He waited. "But soon, the ground will crumble, and eventually melt. You have nowhere to hide from the literal flames of my wrath, at least...not for long." He held his sword at the ready. He knew that Darylhii would emerge from the ground somewhere at some point of his own choosing, and he had the skill and reflex to attack a split second after he did so. A low growl escaped his mouth. "All hail Galvatroth."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "To strike and then to hide when fighting becomes inconvenient is cowardly. An assassin will strike swiftly and cleanly, something you could do if you so chose. But you choose the path of the coward! You think you can crush me swiftly, and you hide when you cannot. That is the difference between you and I, fool! I strike, and when my enemy will not die, I find a way! Reinforcements! Strategy! Anything! But you cower beneath the ground!" The fires penetrated and heated the ground more. Galvatroth stabbed the ground and then pulled his sword out, allowing the flames to penetrate deeper into the earth. "Mongrel. Your time runs out by the second as we speak."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Agni, irratatedly snapped his fingers, teaching a cloud of mosquitos, that had pestered them since they had entered the swamp, to keep their distance, as a ball of flame erupted in their midst. He sighed. This was a point that had worried him ever since the fight at Kini Nui. For him, it was being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Valria was a Toa. And an honorable one at that...which meant he would have to decide if he could allow her to kill Telric. Especially as a member of the guard. If they outright murdered Telric, their lives would be forfeit. They kept on wading through the thick water for some time. Finally, he spoke."You understand that this is not an easy decision, right?" he asked. "I'd rather not decide on anything right now..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: If it flew at his face, he saw it coming, and blocked it with his sword. "Punching sharp objects with full force is not smart. You contradict yourself, Convoy." He shot laser vision at Convoy's face point blank, as if Convoy punched him, it would mean he was in very close range. If it did not hit his face, it would at least hit somewhere on his head. In addition, he waited for the sinking, burning, ground-ravaging flames to reach Darylhii.OOC: He seems not to be underground if he's not burning right now. The flames would surely have gone down any hole or tunnel he could have made by now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Next time you take back characters, ask me personally.IC - Galvatroth - FightGalvatroth stood, high and mighty, as he always had. Surely he would burn his enemy to death, right? He continued spraying fire out at a fast pace, like a madman. He laughed wildly, picturing his enemy trapped, burning up. Then...what? He looked around. He was surrounded in flame. He realized...he was burning as well. Still laughing, a mad glint in his eye, he fell backwards, consumed in flame.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Edit: Dispute resolved. Nuju killed him not by conceding to either side, as he is staff, but by pulling a Reichenbach Fall. Galvatroth will receive another reformatting, but instead of his Keretao name, Zeltroth, I'll just plain call him Megatron. IC: Though not the way it was expected to play out, Galvatroth did indeed die, consumed in his own flames. Somehow, his body disappeared from the scene, leaving Starscream in charge of the Order of Phantoms.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I know it's not an easy question. If we or I murder him well then it doesn't really seem honorable. However, if he were to escape prison somehow. Then he would be a much bigger threat. Then there's the fact of what he did to me and is doing to others. The deaths he ordered, the people he broke down and utterly destroyed. Still I don't know...I don't know if I could kill him. Though part of me thinks I should and the other yearns for his death." Valria sighed, as the finally got out of the swamp and back onto dry land. The hills were rough, but as Valria remembered more and more, the closer they seemed to be getting to Telric's villa."I know you're bound by two codes of honor and I by one now. It isn't an easy question to ask yourself. If you can cross that line of taking a life so easily. Some people don't come back from that and they just keep on killing. That's what worries me...I don't want to be that kind of person, that kind of Toa.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Hope you don't mind if I jump back in this storyline, Mask. :) If you do, I'll edit.IC - Kuyre - En route to Telric's villa"You...want that?" Kuyre winced. Valria wasn't the same...then, neither was he. Where was Keinju? Where were his men? All of this was on his back. Yet, how could he ever want to be a person like how Valria had described?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"No." Agni said. "That is not a hard question. Everything you've told me and everything I've seen justifies a blade embedded in his chest. But it would be too easy. Far too easy for my comfort. We should not walk down that road unless we absolutely have to. So I don't want to decide anything right now."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZaruthanYep, simple as that. He just ended up killing himself. Score 1 for me! Valastrum, or Soundwave or whatever his name was, had already left to go tell his brethren of their precious leader's death. Cute. But I now had an organisation at my command. All it had taken was a bit of shoe-kissing and patience, and voila. I am a genius... If only Ignotus could have seen me then! Shame Aclaraung had left, but hey, goes to show who the superior beings on this island are. Of course, I wasn't going to start dancing on his grave or any of that rubbish. I just put on a face of defeat and flew off after Valastrum. I also made a mental note that the next person to call me Starscream was getting melted.OOC: Zar to... Elsewhere.