Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Raknar (Docks, Xa-Koro)"I was afraid you would never ask," growled the Skakdi of Stone, whipping out his Zamor Launcher and firing a sphere through the lances, destroying them. Spinning, he fired another sphere at the Toa of Ice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:IcarinThe sphere dropped to the ground, landing in the water between the docks, where Icarin was standing, and the ship, which is were Raknar was. If somebody bothered to look at it, they'd see that the sphere had suddenly increased in weight, due to ice forming on it, causing it to land closer to Raknar than expected. Icarin pulled out his rapier, and got ready to fight.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Raknar (Docks, Xa-Koro) That was a huge mistake on the part of the Toa of Ice. Raknar fired off spheres from his Zamor Launcher along Icarin's entire flight path. With no way to throw his momentum, at least one of the sphere's was bound to hit him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksGunner smiled, he loved when they tried to run. He activated his mask and elemental powers in unison, propelling himself into the sky after Icarin. It was only once he was in the air, however, when he realized that Raknar was still trying to take the Toa down.Cursing, Gunner dropped altitude, narrowly escaping injury from Zamor. Once out the firing range, he flew up again, still headed straight for Icarin.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:What are in the spheres? Are they just metal spheres? I'm assuming they just do blunt damage.IC:IcarinIcarin veered to the left, having gotten the message from Raknar when he was hit by a sphere in the stomach. The Toa landed on the ground, next to the shop from which he had been given his rapier. Quickly grabbing a scythe, and telling the merchant that he'd pay him back when he wasn't fighting for his life, he flew back into battle, aiming to headbutt Gunner, knocking him into the water. Although he expected either Raknar to shoot at him, or Gunner to attack him. He was ready to block either.

IC: Raknar (Docked Infernavika, Xa-Koro)"Oi! Gunner! Get on the bloody ship! I need a Mate, and yer not any good t' me dead!" the new captain of the Infernavika yelled to the new First Mate.He began to fire off his Zamor Launcher at Icarin, keeping him suppressed.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:"Bloody Brakas," Grochi said, waving his hand and causing a bubble to appear around Icarin, slowly closing in on him. He then quadruple layered the bubble, leaving the Toa of Ice without a way to escape. He then pulled out his cane, aiming at the zamor spheres. He filled each one with plasma himself, weakening the shell slightly, so that they would burst when they hit the Toa of Ice.He then limped over towards the Skakdi who was firing the zamor spheres. "I take it that you're the new captain of this ship, then?" He said to him, calmly. He watched the trapped Toa of Ice interestedly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raknar (Docked Infernavika, Xa-Koro)"That'd be right," said the Skakdi gruffly, turning around and walking along the deck of the ship. "I take it that you're the new Quartermaster?"Before Grochi could answer, Raknar clapped him on the shoulder. Hard."Welcome to the Infernavika," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:IcarinThe Toa of Ice stopped his trajectory when a bubble appeared around him, freezing(Ha! Get it? It's a pun. :P) in midair, as the bubble got thicker and thicker. The Toa of Ice quickly froze himself in a ball of ice, and deactivated his mask, allowing him to fall through the layers of plasma. Icarin panted as the strain of using all the elemental energy started to take it's toll on him. The Zamor's didn't do much, as they just broke against his shield, slightly melting it before he fixed up that part of the shield. To anybody looking, they would see Icarin frozen in a ball of ice, fall into the water, and start to sink. If they continued to look, they would notice that he wasn't coming back up to the surface.

IC-Grochi:Grochi worked his shoulder, and turned back over to the Skakdi. "Make me quartermaster if you want," Grochi said, "But I'll also take care of anybody who steals anything my way." He then looked back to where the Toa of Ice had fallen into the sea. He snuffed out his bubbles, and dived in after the Toa of Ice.Quickly teleporting deep to where he could keep up with the sinking ice ball without losing his air, Grochi swam quickly downward. He found himself tiring, and stabbed the ferrel of his cane into the ice ball so that he would sink with it. He began to pour plasma through the cane, hopefully melting down to...and melting...the Toa of Ice.

profiles i guess

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksGunner only just landed on the docks, when he realized that Icarin wasn't coming back up."Uh, cap, was our plan to let him die?"Gunner stared at the spot where he had last seen the rogue Toa, almost feeling something akin to remorse. Did he want the Toa to die? He could be a valuable asset. Yes, that was why he needed to be saved. He was a tool, nothing more. Or...Gunner shook his head, rendering those thoughts unimportant, and dived into the water. He spotted Grochi already trying to melt the sphere with plasma, but quickly realized that that would take far too long. Shoving the Toa aside, Gunner focused on the air bubbles of the ice, expanding them to the point of bursting.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:IcarinThe ice bubble broke, sending ice shards at both Gunner and Grochi. But their work was in vain, the Toa of Ice was not in the now broken bubble. He had vanished. If they had checked, they would've noticed that there was a hole in the bubble, but it was too late now.

IC-Grochi:Grochi grabbed Gunner, throwing him up out of the way of the shards and sending him down deeper into the water. He then teleported himself up to the surface, and climbed onto the dock. Drying himself with a quick flash of plasma, he looked around for the Toa of Ice, his rapier held at the ready.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Docked Infernavika, Xa-Koro)Raknar stood, staring, at the note and widgets for a couple seconds before blasting the water near them with his Zamor Launcher, sending them into the air. Plucking them from their fall, the captain of the Infernavika pocketed the widgets and began to read the note.OOC: Not really sure what it's supposed to say, so I'll let BB make it up.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:How did Raknar get them that high up? Physics doesn't work that way...IC:IcarinThe note simply said, "To the illustrious Captain Raknar and Co.Buy yourself a drink or two.That was a good fight.Keep away from the Koro's. I'm watching you."

OOC: I know what it says!Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.Obviously.IC-Grochi:"A note?" Grochi thundered. "After all that bloody fighting, that stupid creature left us a note?!" Grochi calmed himself, barely, before he destroyed everything around him with a blast of plasma."Why on bloody earth would that fool send us a note?

profiles i guess

OOC: Depends on the power of the object that hit the water: in this case, a high-powered sphere of energy. It's not like the ship is hundreds of feet tall. It could have made it.IC: Raknar (Docked Infernavika, Xa-Koro)"Beats me," said Raknar, putting the note in his pocket. "Now get ready to sail. We need t' get out of 'ere 'fore the cap'n decides to show up again."After making sure Gunner and Grochi moved to follow his orders, he sat down. Time to find a crew...All in all, one of my finer mutinies...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksA few moments later, Gunner's head broke through the water, gasping for air. Grabbing hold of piece of driftwood, he greedily sucked in as much air as he could. Only once his lungs were sated, did he begin swimming for the docks."What were you thinking?!" he shouted as he climbed onto flat ground, "Were you trying to drown me?!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raknar (Docked Infernavika, Xa-Koro) What the? Wasn't he on..."Oi! You two can argue later! Righ' now, we need a crew. Stat. Set course for Ta-Wahi."The group was about to find out if you could manage the Infernavika with only three crewmembers.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:"Terribly sorry, mate," Grochi said to Gunner, tossing him a towel. "But I figured getting you out of the way of those ice shards would be a smarter idea than letting you get stabbed, and then surely drown." He then limped onto the boat with his staff, making his way down into the hold. Nothing was there, good. No merchandise to worry about as of yet.Coming back up, he made his way over to the ship's weel. "Well, mates," he said, grasping it, "Until we have a permanent Navigator, I can do the job. Ta-Wahi, you said, Captain Raknar?" Grochi smiled-he was finally getting to doing something.

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Infernivika, Xa-Koro)"Aye," Raknar said, leaning over the rail of the ship. "Best to get the Karz outta Xa-Koro before Lohkar decides t' come back for the ship.My ship, he thought triumphantly. Captain Raknar again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Yasurek:"Well, if we're all ready, let us be off then," Yasurek said from behind Raknar. "We have treasure to find, stuff to do, and authorities to evade with great skill! And yes, I've been here the whole time."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC-Grochi:"Well then," Grochi said, testing the wheel's lubrication, "I suggest we get going as fast as we can. Off to Ta-Koro!" He held the wheel straight, and looked over to Gunner. "A wind, if you please," he asked the Toa of Air, "As soon as you untie the mooring knots." He looked across the small canal to the rest of the island, wondering how he would kill that annoying Ko-Matoran...but that had to wait for later.

profiles i guess

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner grumbled as he dried himself, before untying the lines as quickly as possible, and bounding up the gangplank before it was too late."If you don't mind, you would be wise to address me as 'sir', or 'first mate'. Also if y-"Gunner's speech was interrupted by a sizeable wave coming in, drenching the arrogant Toa, leaving him even more soaked than before.OOC: I do love being mean to my characters, don't I?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Xa-Koro)Raknar let out a bark of laughter at Gunner's misfortune before turning to Grochi."Off t' Ta-Koro, then - wait. Have y' ever steered a ship before?"OOC: I'm picturing Raknar with a good ol' fashioned Irish brogue. Anyone else?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi pulled an old naval medal out of his pack, and tossed it at the captain. "I was a captain myself once," he said, "Before I came to this island. And Gunner, just remember, I'm the one in charge of the cargo. Technically, that really makes me more important than you." He laughed, looking back on his memories. "In fact, our first mate was the quartermaster once. People were less afraid of me than him because of that, let me tell you..."He steered the ship from the small breeze Gunner made blowing, turning the ship towards Ta-Koro. "Off we go, lads!" He said, as they blew inexorably towards Ta-Koro.OOC: Infernavika to Ta-Wahi. Let's have fun there, eh?

profiles i guess

IC Yasurek:Yasurek sighed and leaned on the port-side railing. Finally, we're back to getting somewhere, he thought to himself as the boat picked up speed. Soon the ship was on its way once more.OOC: Yasurek to Ta-Wahi

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Let's sink this Karz.IC - Kyat - IsletsA laugh was heard across the small island. His eyes were wide, his body unkempt. Kyat Ugandan was insane. His wrist blades flicked in and out of his wrist gauntlets, spurring for some battle that didn't come. His sat legs crossed and head to the pavement. A man came up and placed a hand on his shoulder."Are you okay?"Kyat looked up, a smile that chilled Rahkshi on his face. His wrist blades extended...and soon impaled the man's esophagus. Of course, he dropped dead."FIGHT!" he screamed.He ran through the streets, stabbing Toa and Matoran. He switched up his techniques, beheading some and slicing the bowels of others. Drunken Skakdi and others had joined the fight now, and others on the street were in combat. It was a dirty brawl, people dying left in right. Ah...a good fight.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Frenzy n' RumbleTwo rather diminutive Toa observed the melee. One was red in coloring, the other was blue. They were small enough that they looked like tall Matoran. The blue one grinned. "Hey Frenzy, a good ol' fashioned brawl!""Karz yeah! Let's kick some aft!" Came Frenzy's reply.The two dove headlong into the fray, smashing skulls, ribs, anything they could slam with their pile-drivers. Frenzy grinned as he crushed one particularly vicious Skakdi's skull into the ground. Rumble swung his pile-drivers, and caught a mercenary's head between them. The two were having a blast.OOC: The Gimles have arrived. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pukena was just returning to Xa-koro from the docks when a large street brawl broke out. Not one to miss the action, she threw a telekinetic punch at a blue and grey toa who had started most of it, yelling "Over here, you thug!"OOC: I can't resist a goo brawl.

ppg2.png

OOC: Let's start wrecking this place.IC - Kyat - FightThe entire district had broken out into complete chaos. People smashed other's brains out, people had already broken swords. Fists flew, wildly trying to strike others. An entire bar had already collapsed to pieces, killing even more. The battle spread like an infection, killing all in its way.A wild strike took Kyat by surprise, knocking him into a wall. This was followed up by a telekinetic strike that grounded him. He only grinned at the pain. After all, pain was his friend. Pain was the only comforter he had. He liked how it felt. He liked dealing it. Standing. He used his mask to instantly be at the location of Pukena. Insanely fast slashes were thrown at Pukena from all angles.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyat - FightKyat began stomping wildly, sending tremors through the stone. The entire dock threatened to capsize as he stomped. He began speeding around the ground at Kakama speed, around the sand swarm. Soon, they would be swept up. The oxygen was slowly being removed, so if she reformed she would have that trouble.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.