Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - DockThere was something that irked him. He felt it. It was...kindness? Yuck. The vines had been severed, but he created more to the it's place. Every time one was destroyed, two took its place.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Lord): The toa woke up in a hospital. "Urgh...""Sir, I must ask you to please lay down. You have serious injuries.""What? A...a mere matoran? Tending to I, a master of the flame, a Lord of the Imperial Consortum? How dare you." "Lord Exterminite, I presume?"The Red Toa glared at the newcomer."I looked over your medical record...which dosen't exist. However, you have several broken bones. I'd consider you one of the luckier ones after the recent attacks on the koro."

IC: SalvinnSalvinn would've cursed, but he was underwater. He could feel the fear rising in the Matoran, that wasn't good, for now his own power was diminishing. He looked the Matoran in the eye, and gave him a look that assured the Matoran that it would be all right. The hope once more rising in the Matoran, and is wasn't just this Matoran that felt hope, Seventh was also gaining hope as her own power increased due to the courage Salvinn was demonstrating. Salvinn used his new found strength to rip the Matoran from the vines, and then began swimming as fast as he could upwards.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SalvinnSalvinn gently set the Matoran down on the dock, soon a few of his friends rushed to his aid, but Salvinn himself did not. He had caught a glimpse of a cloaked figure fleeing the scene, but he did not pursue, he had bigger fish to fry. "So Sep is our friend feeling better?" Salvinn asked, his eyes still glowing due to his Mark, "I'd say that was courageous."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [The Seventh]The Seventh let the wave of courage flow through her body, her organs rebooting as it did. She then gritted her teeth, awaiting the nausea, extreme pain and mental pain that came with it. The pain flowed through her body, and she promptly vomited out her lunch. Every part of her body was being affected by the power, meaning that she was feeling pain everywhere."That's," she said. "Somewhat. Better."

IC - Yuru - StreetEven as he ran, he collapsed. His weakness had been exploited. The toa's eyes were a detrimental amber to match his mark, which now glowed the same sickly hue.Some people gasped. Some people kicked at him to see if he was dead. Some tried to help him up, which made matters even worse. Now he had a horrible headache. Someone tried to help him. A screamed as pain shot through him.Eventually it was generally assumed that he was mad, and they left him in the street to rot.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - StreetYuru tried banging his head against the ground, before realizing a crucial fact. He couldn't be cruel to himself. Or, it was hard. Unlike pain. He would have to wait this one out. It wasn't just lack of cruelty, it was cruelty replaced by kindness. It was horrid. Now the hunger was setting in.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Septimus/The Seventh]"Nah," said the Seventh, gritting her teeth as pain continued lancing through her body, her head incredibly fuzzy as she continued to vomit some more of her lunch out. "Woke up. In. A. Ditch. With it. Whenever it activates. I. Experience extreme. Pain. Nausea. Mind instability. And migraines."She promptly collapsed once more, coughing out some blood. "Karz it hurts. At least I'm not dead though."Septimus rushed over to help her up.

IC: Salvinn"No, but after a while, I'll start to get sick, and if push comes to shove I lose control of my body as it tries to find hope. If that fails, I get to the point where I'll most likely die from the lack of Hope." Salvinn then realized something, "So there are different types of Marks then, seeing as how yours feeds on Courage and mine on Hope."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [The Seventh/Septimus]The Seventh coughed once, blood trailing down from her mouth. Despite all the pain, nauseous feelings and migraines keeping her from doing anything, she was determined to actually speak. "By...the way. My name is...the Seventh."Septimus blinked in surprise. "Wait, your name is the same as mine?"

IC - Yuru - StreetYuru continued his search. No matter what he did, his mark could not find enough cruelty to power him. Still, he kept looking. He couldnt stop looking.He had crawled a little ways, and sat up against a building. His mark flashed again, but this time it was brownish. That was a bad sign."Count down..." he mumbled.He remembered this. When it reached green, he felt like he wanted to die. He had never been past that.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx clapped Septimus on the back, "Well Sep it looks like you two my be related, or better yet she may be your soulmate." Salvinn then turned to The Seventh, "My Salvinn and this Septimus, although I must say, just the Seventh is a rather odd name."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Yuru - StreetYuru felt like he was going to die. "GAH!"His mark went green as his eyes did. The Ve-Toa would continue the countdown until eventually, he died painfully.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [The Seventh]"28...would kill me...if she saw...me like this," she muttered. It may have been a good idea at the time to use a magical tattoo that was fuelled by the power of courage, but it did have the side-effect of giving her migraines, nausea and extreme pain. The other alternative was to not feed the tattoo with courage, but that would lead to her body slowly shutting down before death. It really sucked for her.

IC - Yuru - StreetThe Toa layed there, staring at the sky. Even as he did, his vision began to blur. The mark of cruelty now glowed blood red. Red for his blood. He felt it, and sure enough, he felt the warm liquid rub off on his fingers...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Lord): The toa of fire stormed out of the medic's clinic, a knocked out receptionist visible from the entrance. He was not interuppted as he chartered a boat for sail to Le-wahi.He could easily enough track down Draebe on the...Spoiled Butter...He was beginning to despise this island.OOC: Lord Exterminite to Le-wahi.

IC: Sentraken was too big for this inn. He took a step outside to get some fresh air, placing his hands on his hips and expanding his huge chest.A large party of Skakdi came marching down the street, probably a gang. Sentraken passed it off as some criminal warfare that had nothing to do with him, until he realised that they were marching towards him. The Vortixx stepped out into the road to meet them, standing at almost twice their height."What do you want?" he demanded."Yesterday you started on us. We want you to see who's boss." growled the slack-jawed leader of the Skakdi.Sentraken could not remember yesterday. It was before he had woken up in this place, so he assumed that his old self would fight them head on if he had implied that he could do so before.Making fun of the Skakdi's comparatively small size, Sentraken cracked his knuckles, grinning, "Isn't it past your bed time, little one?"The Skakdi roared, and attempted to tackle him, which Sentraken responded to by flipping him over, and punching him hard in the stomach. A brief silence ensued for a few seconds, before being broken by the angry battle cries of the other Skakdi. They charged at him, one of them attacking with a flying kick. Sentraken caught it, and threw his foe to the ground, before stamping on his temple, knocking him unconscious.Four more surrounded him, but were quickly overpowered by Sentraken's superior strength as he struck pressure points in their necks with palm strikes, hitting with surprising speed.Another swung a fist in the Vortixx' direction, which was blocked, and the next arm was caught at the wrist, before the arm was twisted, and Sentraken punched the Skakdi repeatedly in the face, before throwing him to the ground, and rolling over him whilst still holding the Skakdi's arm, both snapping and ripping it from it's socket, whilst dodging several other attacks.The next Skakdi aimed to kick Sentraken, but he caught it, and, after kicking another in the stomach, brought his foot down on the Skakdi's hip, breaking it. Several more attacks were blocked and countered, before another Skakdi was on the ground, this time having his face pummeled by a torrent of fists, until he could take no more, and fell unconscious. Another six Skakdi went down over the next 45 seconds, and eventually the gang members were becoming afraid to attack.One poor soul dared to oppose Sentraken, and found her head held between the Vortixx' knees, and her face being brutally punched, until she could hardly be recognized as a Skakdi. Sentraken stood, flecks of blood scattered across his tall form. The rest of the Skakdi gang members fled, not daring to look back on their former foe.Sentraken looked down on himself. For a moment during that fight, he had enjoyed how it had felt. How it felt to see others flee in your name, to be the cause of nightmares, to relish the suffering of lesser beings. It was in that moment, something in Sentraken's mind clicked. He was the conqueror. He was the ultimate power. He was Sentraken.OOC: Huzzah! He's almost back to his old, psychopathic self!

IC - Yuru - StreetYuru was squirming on the ground. He was on fire on the inside. His mark was bleeding at an insane rate. He felt an acid like substance down his throat.He was more than half dead.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ignotus"You would be." Ignotus replied.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach got off the boat. According to his sources, his next 'ally' was in Xa-Koro. It didn't take long to find him."Ignotus." Reichenbach said, walking towards the black Mystix.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus & Reichenbach"No." Ignotus said. "I have never seen him before.""He's telling the truth." Reichenbach gestured at Ignotus. "However, I have heard of you. I'm here to make you an offer..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reichenbach"Indeed I will." Reichenbach gave a small bow in the presence of the Vortixx. "May I say, Sentraken, that I am a small amount of a fan of your work? But, anyhow, I would like you to meet me at the Kini-Nui after the funeral happening soon in Onu-Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Ihu, reply in Le-Wahi please, Suminaxe, open for interation.IC: Suminaxe, Xa-KoroSuminaxe grumbled as he read through the weekly report. Another piece of drilling equipment had been swept away during high tide by a careless worker.These Matoran we hired aren't the brightest Hoto Bugs in the colony, but at least it spares us the time to drill down oursleves, He thought to himself. Suminaxe stuffed the report into a pocket as he walked outside the small building they were using as a base. He entered the town tavern as he checked to make sure no one was following him. The forces of the Makuta were not the most loved, after all.