Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Pretty sure that even if Utu figured out Angel wasn't Dorian at this point, he wouldn't care.

I thought you knew Utu better than that.Although I must admit, he's been pretty chill lately.
I know Utu well enough to know that he won't kill a potential asset. As long as Tuara stays alive and Angel stays cool, I reckon Utu would leave him alive and in working order.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey, having just some crazy usage of iron-element, I'm gonna' jump in and throw a wrench (steel, of course) at the whole shebang from pages past. How much iron is actually in the surface of the island? It's a sandy place, this mata-nui. Iron would be in itty-bitty fragments that need plenty of time to form. Everyone is suggesting half a minute to form a sword or something like that. I personally think that amount of time is ridiculous. Elemental powers, as EW stated and I agree with, are deadly yes, but not used that way. Also, it may just be me, but canon characters rarely did anything at the same time as using there elemental powers save some mild struggling with strangleholds or falling off cliffs. My point being, it takes serious mental exertion for even the best of toa to wield their elemental powers at the fullest. Now, back to the iron thingy. Iron, once formed should stay the way it is, I can agree with that. It's a metal, and once it's been beaten into shape (or compressed into shape by elemental power) I'd think it'd have a pretty stable structure. What I don't find plausible is the ability to create ANYTHING of size within a miniscule of time such as a minute, since there's very little iron to be found in the surface dirt when compared to other things. Yes, there is definitely iron in dirt, just not much percentage-wise. SO, the iron has to float up from the ground (levitation time) and from inside the earth (burrowing time) to assemble particle-by-particle into whatever is to be created. When looked at it this way, I can only see Fe-toa creating things of any substance after a long period of time, several minutes or so. Repairing a weapon made of iron would be a cinch -- there's iron right there to simply mold -- yet building something from scratch just seems ridiculous in the heat of a battle to me (unless you're fighting on an iron catwalk. In which case my argument is null and void). So, what if iron toa carried around iron sticks or balls (like The Brutal Bard) and simply reshaped them in a moments notice. That would make more sense then pulling the iron ore, omitting the slag, and creating a weapon -- especially a weapon as refined as a katana (sorry Krayz, had to throw that one in) -- from the dirt around.that's my steel wench. I'd really like not getting the toolbox thrown back at me. :P

Although, it's generally stated that Toa of Iron can create Iron themselves. But, this idea of the stick/ball of iron just to mould works rather well with making a weapon at a moment's notice-just reshape it. That doesn't expend your elemental energy as much.I'd say we should go with that.EDIT: Good god, what is leading this think-tank doing to me? :blink:

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Although, it's generally stated that Toa of Iron can create Iron themselves. But, this idea of the stick/ball of iron just to mould works rather well with making a weapon at a moment's notice-just reshape it. That doesn't expend your elemental energy as much.I'd say we should go with that.

I thought it was pretty sensible to when EW did it. That's why I suggested it in the GD. I highly dislike gripers (like my previous comment) without any plausible solutions. :P

Well, to be more specific, when I say katana, I mean the shape. Obviously making a true katan takes more than what a Toa could reasonably do. The general shape is not.And honestly, I think that most people underestimate how much elemental energy it takes to make formations of metal. Hence why in that same fight, it has only occurred a total of twice. Any character of mine that will be doing more than that, will have metal to work with.For example, when Blade ambushed two characters, he specifically led them to an ambandoned mine, where he had more to work with. And Brukin has thick metal armor to give him material to work with.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Angelus' only use is handling Tuara. And what Utu has been suspecting might occur which is Tuara bringing Salamander into the mix. Angelus is supposed to be the last chance Utu would have to keeping her away from him. At least to Utu. And since Tuara is no longer Tuara, Angelus would be useless to him, other than to feed Marks with.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Seeing as Angelus would do borderline anything to keep Tuara safe, it's safe to say he would act as a mercenary of sorts for Utu to do so.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

A good point, but, Utu already has super powered people, many of which are willing to follow him.Although the idea that being in total control of his enemies is appealing to him. Even though I doubt Utu himself would come up with using Tuara as leverage. At least at this point. As far as he's concerned, he's got it made. A goal, a plan on how to get there, and people just like him by his side to assist him in reaching that goal.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Angelus has shown himself perfectly capable of dealing with "super powered people." Even if you don't count Dorian (seeing as he's my char, I can't blame you if you don't) he bested Yuru and held his own against Utu fairly well.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Angelus has shown himself perfectly capable of dealing with "super powered people." Even if you don't count Dorian (seeing as he's my char, I can't blame you if you don't) he bested Yuru and held his own against Utu fairly well.-Teezy

Insert Praggos with biological warfare and numerous poisons.

profiles i guess

A wild Drokan appeared! :PKal, he is now not an expy.On another topic, does anyone have a definite plan for entering the hive in Le-Wahi? All I know is that we are trying. Do we have a definite plan?-BANE

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Tillian's about to straight up murder Reaver. Mark or no Mark.-Teezy

I don't know why, but that made me laugh. Don't worry, she'll get her comeuppance, I've made sure of it.
Jaron does not view fratricide/sibling rivalry with a happy eye.

profiles i guess

A wild Drokan appeared! :PKal, he is now not an expy.On another topic, does anyone have a definite plan for entering the hive in Le-Wahi? All I know is that we are trying. Do we have a definite plan?-BANE

Reordin's leading a team of...somebodies...in as soon as we find out everything that's happened in there.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Reordin, um...took Trakuda's body, strapped a bunch of explosives to it, and rolled it into the Hive entrance before blowing it open. We're waiting for a Nuju post for something more definite.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ah.So has anyone directly challenged Heauni? I was expecting a great duel between Madrihk and Heauni, but that's probably not going to happen since he now has no fingers besides the ones I gave him.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I'd be thrilled if somebody would challenge Heuani alone. It'd be a lot of fun.

I'd be willing to have one of my characters do it,If you imprisoned, tortured, and converted them, as opposed to just killing them.

profiles i guess

If winning were possible, I'd definitely do it.EDIT @ BenLuke: Well, Dreenan was sold into slavery to Joske and brainwashed. I don't think they ever fought.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Sure." Amerikos pried back the fingers of the hand. "Now if you'll excuse me, I see a toa of shadow at the top of the hive that I'd like to have a talk with."Amerikos ran towards the hive, and yelled up to the toa of shadow, "Who are you that challenges the will of Mata Nui? Die, mongrel!" he threw several pitons at the toa of shadow, and dodged several blast from him as he continued his race towards the hive. He activated his mask, hoping to make it harder for the toa of shadow to find him. He unsheathed his sword, and waited for retaliation.OOC: Nuju, I have engaged you. Please don't kill me :P-Bane

I have engaged. Let's hope I don't die in the attempt. :PThis'll be interesting.-BANE

BZRPG profiles

I'll admit, I'm not exactly the most skilled player around here but I'd take a whack at it and see how I'd fare against him. I've also got three characters in the ILS so I don't think losing one would break my heart.

Bane's going to die.

Of course I am! don't you know I'm insane? :PMy life as Amerikos is completely over if I don't fight well. "Bucky" though, is going to take his place.-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Well that was brave. I'd help you out, but I've already had my characters focus on breaking into the hive. If they succeed in that 9and you live through Nuju's next post), you can expect some help.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png