Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Bane's going to die.

Of course I am! don't you know I'm insane? :PMy life as Amerikos is completely over unless I fight well. It'll further my story plot, though. My "Bucky" is going to take Amerikos's place.-Bane
As to this, this is an error in my clicking.sorry everyone! :P-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Nuju has left. I now wait in suspense for Amerikos' death. Any of you who want to be present at his funeral, talk to Xemmas. :P-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I'd say PM Nuju. You might be allowed to make another post in the topic, with his permission. That way, you can make more random people :P Edit: I don't really want him to die, I'm just joking about it. I think I could fight him, but Kal says the bold way my char approached him was bad. But that's just the way my char is.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Of course.But let's not forget Tank won't just sit back, and there are LOT's of people in the bar.Let's let this go slow in order to fit everybody in.

Praggos, Utu, and Tank versus Salamander.He has no chance.
Angel would side with Salamander if that went down.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Of course.But let's not forget Tank won't just sit back, and there are LOT's of people in the bar.Let's let this go slow in order to fit everybody in.

Of course, side against his second ally/person who doesn't really care one way or the other but is willing to help Angelus.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, I mean, if he's going to fight Salamander and try and take out someone who could feasibly stop Utu, Angel would have no choice but to go against him.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'd like to remind you, Salamander stopped Utu once, because he felt like it.And yes, Angelus would probably side with Salamander. But who's to say non of the other MB's won't intervene? They all know they need each other in order to either fulfill their destiny, or remove the Marks.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to communicate with that statement. :P-Teezy

Praggos is looking out for Angelus's wellbeing and is willing to help him, but would kill him if he had to?
Well, any of the MBs would kill Angelus at a moment's notice.Praggos is just different because he's not looking forward to it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to communicate with that statement. :P-Teezy

Praggos is looking out for Angelus's wellbeing and is willing to help him, but would kill him if he had to?
Well, any of the MBs would kill Angelus at a moment's notice.Praggos is just different because he's not looking forward to it.-Teezy

Exactly, that's why he's warning Angelus to be careful. :P

profiles i guess

Bane, I think if you want your character to survive, you should do the exact opposite of your most recent le-wahi post

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yes yes, you are happy to see Salamander without Venator in tow. Now let the man get some food. :P

I would never forgive myself if Angel didn't get in on this.Pirates of the Caribbean style three way fight, gents?

Why in the world would it become a three-way fight? Salamander has never even met Angel, so why would Angel want to fight him?Oh, right. Salamander wants to fight with everyone he meets. Forgot about that.

Ha, as if. Oh, wait. No, that's correct. If you said Salamander would get beaten to a pulp or something equally ridiculous, now that would have been incorrect.Salamander will run away if he has to. Pride is useless to the dead, and he knows that. :P

Lacertus

Yes yes, you are happy to see Salamander without Venator in tow. Now let the man get some food. :P

I would never forgive myself if Angel didn't get in on this.Pirates of the Caribbean style three way fight, gents?

Why in the world would it become a three-way fight? Salamander has never even met Angel, so why would Angel want to fight him?Oh, right. Salamander wants to fight with everyone he meets. Forgot about that.

Ha, as if. Oh, wait. No, that's correct. If you said Salamander would get beaten to a pulp or something equally ridiculous, now that would have been incorrect.Salamander will run away if he has to. Pride is useless to the dead, and he knows that. :P
Angel is Tuara's flavor of the week.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Bane, I think if you want your character to survive, you should do the exact opposite of your most recent le-wahi post

Translation: Run away, weapons dropped, with your tail between your legs.@Despair:Praggos wouldn't even let the fight happen, he'd just use poison. And if the fight did happen, well, nobody's seen Praggos in a fight.I'm not even sure what he would do.

profiles i guess

That's the nature of my character. I couldn't act his part otherwise. Nuju's fair, he'll give me a fair fight if I fight well and don't metagame, Godmodd, or do anything bad. Remember TNG. He challenged a Rahkshi, against what Nuju said, and Nuju let him live. He said he welcomed a fight. I just gave him one. If I fight well, therefore, I will survive.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Wait, so... Salamander lying like a rug to Tuara will be the reason Angel uses to justify attacking Salamander? Have to admit, I'm not familiar with that expression, so if I'm way off that is why. :PEdit: Yes, talking is good. Guys, always try to settle your differences by talking it out, and if that doesn't work then beat them into bloody pulps and light their corpses on fire while dancing around them and stabbing said flaming corpses periodically.I am good at relationships, in case you hadn't noticed.

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

Hmm...funnier idea.Praggos just sits back calmly, sipping his drink, as everything is destroyed around him...he, miraculously, remains unhurt.Then he just stands up at the end, looking at everybody writhing in pain on the floor."Well, will we get on now?"

profiles i guess

That's the nature of my character. I couldn't act his part otherwise. Nuju's fair, he'll give me a fair fight if I fight well and don't metagame, Godmodd, or do anything bad. Remember TNG. He challenged a Rahkshi, against what Nuju said, and Nuju let him live. He said he welcomed a fight. I just gave him one. If I fight well, therefore, I will survive.-Bane
We, who are about to watch you die, salute you.

Except Nuju also said that the next person to try it wouldn't be so lucky.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We, who are about to watch you die, salute you.
Hubert, I have newfound respect for you.

profiles i guess