Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Vorex, you made a oopsie daisy.Your char knows nothing about the clue, except that there's a treasure, and that it's at the quarry. You need to either get your tail end out of the tunnel, and pretend this never happened, or else :PAnyway, Krayzikk, edited my earlier post. It allows me to still shoot you. Besides, this is a battle, and every sound is counted as an attack.-Bane

He randomly jumped on Koli balls. Not my fault if he got it right.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Vorex, that's Godmodding. Random excuses don't work for this one. Get your sorry tail end out of there! :P-Bane

And you yourself have never used a random excuse.All the 'excuses' were actually written into my posts, thankyou very much. Pyrrhon stays out of sight, Pyrrhon smashes Koli balls...He is insane, and there are smashable things on the ground. Why wouldn't he smash them?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I feel as if I should correct things, but oh well. You might want to put out that fire, unless you want to destroy the next clue =3

I DID put out the fire. Pyrrhon took the heat away from it to extinguish it.@Wotz: And, of course, you have never used a character's personality as an excuse. Let's not go pulling at that thread. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Your passive aggression closed that one in my book :lol:

OOC: And I'm still certain that if your character just happens to come to a particular conclusion with pretty much no evidence to support it, and that conclusion just so happens to be correct, that it is VERY unrealistic, much more so than this, and very metagame-y too. :sly:

Yeah, no, just because I did something it doesn't make you doing something okay. I'm fairly certain I asked you to PM Nuju to get him to sort the argument out, and either you never did, or Nuju said it was okay. Either way, it's not my fault I got away with it. Edited by Doctor Wotz

That too, but if Rocka is smart, he'll have his group follow them. It's a big race now! Anyway, here's the clue for those who haven't seen Po-Wahi:

So I see you've found my first clue,

Get ready to have your due.

Already on your way down,

We're going to turn that smile to a frown.

Down, down, down, beneath the earth,

In the Onu-Matoran's turf.

In the great harvester, look for an X,

A tunnel where no tunnel is, it'll be a vex.

Look for what you wont find in the dark,

It'll be quite a sour remark (that you'll give me).

I feel as if I could have worded this better... But oh-well. Have fun trying to figure this one out!

My guess would be the Great Mine, but I'm pretty sure most of it's been destroyed.

Of course it has. This is the grim darkness of Mata Nui after all.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Don't over think this (Like last time), the easiest way to solve a riddle is look for what it means in plain sight. I.e. What gets wetter the more it dries? Only a few things dry, and not that many get wet while they dry. Common sense and BS01 would be suggested for my riddles. However, to solve part of this for you all, the end location is not a official location, you have to solve the rest of the riddle first. =3

So I see you've found my first clue,Get ready to have your due.Already on your way down,We're going to turn that smile to a frown.Down, down, down, beneath the earth,In the Onu-Matoran's turf.Obvious.In the great harvester, look for an X,A place in the Great Mine marked by an 'X'A tunnel where no tunnel is, it'll be a vex.??? Look for what you wont find in the dark,Lightstones?It'll be quite a sour remark (that you'll give me).We're going to smack him? :P Yay!

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

We're talking about harvesting, ay?Right-o, I'm heading to that machine in the Great Mine. And what you won't find in the dark isn't lightstones, but light itself.

But the Great Mine's been trashed, in case you'd forgotten.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We're talking about harvesting, ay?Right-o, I'm heading to that machine in the Great Mine. And what you won't find in the dark isn't lightstones, but light itself.

But the Great Mine's been trashed, in case you'd forgotten.
Right-o, I'm heading to wherever they're going so's I can follow them and take it for myself!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Maybe the sundial?You guys haven't gotten rid of me yet. I've got an reason that I saw the clue: Same as Krayzikk's answer :P-Bane

Uh...You do know that the sundial is IN the great mine, right?EDIT: Success! TO THE CAVERN OF LIGHT! Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

When did the great mine get trashed? And did the Le-koro road ever get finished?I'm going to look in the main tunnels between Ta-koro, and Onu-koro. Biobeast, what happened to our little alliance?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

When did the great mine get trashed? And did the Le-koro road ever get finished?I'm going to look in the main tunnels between Ta-koro, and Onu-koro. Biobeast, what happened to our little alliance?-Bane

VF blew it up, and the Le-Koro highway got finished by the end of the MNOG chapter. *Facepalm*Too late now. Pyrrhon just got into the cavern of light, and I wrote specifically that no-one was following him. :sly: EDIT:

IC: PyrrhonPyrrhon entered the Highway. He had his own idea of the clue's meaning.He had made sure that NO-ONE WAS FOLLOWING HIM, and he walked into the old cave where the Onu-Koronans had mined for lightstones. The light surrounded him on every side. "Shazzam! Pyrrhon is looking for an X."

IC: "There are many X's" said Shade, stepping out of the shadows. "And no, we didn't trail you. These clues seem to have a somewhat common theme. and it mentioned something opposite to the dark. What better item than light? Besides, what better place to put x's over your eyes." he said, grinning evilly. "Rockosis, give him a fight."Rockosis prepared his weapons, then attacked, slashing with a spinning motion at the toa of fire.-Bane

*Ahem* a: Your characters were in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LOCATION. b: I stated specifically that no-one was following him, meaning that no-one was going into the same place as him behind him, meaning that not only did you state your characters were not there, but I made it specifically so that your characters were not there. In fact, I put the capitals in there specifically for you. Therefore, you can edit your post, or I can ignore you. Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Shade lived in the tunnels of Onu-Wahi before he came into my care. His home is in one of the tunnels connecting Onu-koro and Ta-koro. He didn't have to really guess. Besides, the hint about light was easy, the only reason I guessed otherwise was because the sundial gave off light and that I didn't know that the tunnel had been destroyed. Logically, Shade would have known, though.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Shade lived in the tunnels of Onu-Wahi before he came into my care. His home is in one of the tunnels connecting Onu-koro and Ta-koro. He didn't have to really guess. Besides, the hint about light was easy, the only reason I guessed otherwise was because the sundial gave off light.-Bane

As I stated in the post before this, you can't do that. Not only did you take from what I had said, you had written mere moments before that that your characters were in a location NOWHERE NEAR THE CAVERN OF LIGHT.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I said they were searching the tunnels. The Le-koro tunnel is connected to the other tunnels. I'll edit the post, but I'm still going to come in. Anyway, if no one can tail you, you can technically claim that everyone tailed you. So as long as I present a case for Shade figuring out the clue, I can come in.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Vorex, you can't just say that nobody followed Pyrrhon. You can say that he was cautious and watched for followers, but you can't say that nobody followed him. That would be controlling our characters to make us not follow yours, which is technically against the rules.@BaneThe alliance is still intact, what made you think otherwise?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I said they were searching the tunnels. The Le-koro tunnel is connected to the other tunnels. I'll edit the post, but I'm still going to come in. Anyway, if no one can tail you, you can technically claim that everyone tailed you. So as long as I present a case for Shade figuring out the clue, I can come in.-Bane

I have already quoted your original post and sent it off in a PM, so even if you edit you still cheated.

Vorex, you can't just say that nobody followed Pyrrhon. You can say that he was cautious and watched for followers, but you can't say that nobody followed him. That would be controlling our characters to make us not follow yours, which is technically against the rules.

I said he checked if he was being followed, meaning that your characters would not have been there, and definitely wouldn't have been able to pop up right next to him even though they were about as far away from him as you can get and still be in Onu-Koro. Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

This race is not going well.Guys.....Where's a Nuju when you need one?

Exactly...Guys, calm down. It's a game.
'A Nuju' was PM'ed right after I first informed Rocka.EDIT: If you can edit and STILL pop up in a tunnel nowhere near the one you entered, then couldn't I edit and say that Pyrrhon caved in the entrance to the lightstone mine? 'Providing a good reason' only goes so far when your characters are inside a tunnel on the wrong side of Onu-Koro. Sorry if I'm getting frustrated, but seriously, you went a bit far. Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]