What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Aris621

I don't have much.Sparkly Avohkii (that's probably rare now)Gold VahiLhikan's Hau (from the Chronicles collection)Poisoned Hau Nuva (From my friend)Brown Ignika (Toa Ignika set, no idea how that got there)

A Brown Ignika?......... Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of it?

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much.Sparkly Avohkii (that's probably rare now)Gold VahiLhikan's Hau (from the Chronicles collection)Poisoned Hau Nuva (From my friend)Brown Ignika (Toa Ignika set, no idea how that got there)

A Brown Ignika?......... Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of it?
agreed. get a picture please!

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I have Inika masks. Do those count as rare? After all, they were only used for one year.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(from brickfair)not rare, but, transparent blue rurulight blue great rau~rahkshi guurahk~

I have Inika masks. Do those count as rare? After all, they were only used for one year.

Idk.

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(I don't have the set, no idea how it is in my collection)not rare, but, blue ruru~rahkshi guurahk~

Idk.
wow, that appeared as an edit. Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

No, the Inika masks aren't rare. That they were used only one year, that doesn't make them rare...

What does "ldk" mean?

Idk = short for "I don't know"... :biggrin:

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(I don't have the set, no idea how it is in my collection)not rare, but, blue ruru~rahkshi guurahk~

Well, if you have the normal-blue Ruru (not the light-blue collor of Nokama's mask), than it's probably rare, because thats a misprint from 2001.Or do you mean the Great Blue Ruru from the Karzahni set? Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Rare masks:-TNGM-Two each of gold and orange Vahi's-Sparkly Avohkii-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan-Solid black Noble Huna (I believe this is a misprint, not sure)-Rua (chrome Hau)Semi-rare masks:-Teal Miru-Purple Pakari-Four trans-blue Noble Rurus-Two orange Noble Rurus-Silver Kaukau-Two silver Kakama-Gold Hau (2001)-Gold AkakuAnd, once I complete a trade with another member:-Copper Huna-White Noble Ruru misprint

Edited by Architect

Rare masks:-TNGM-Two each of gold and orange Vahi's-Sparkly Avohkii-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan-Solid black Noble Huna (I believe this is a misprint, not sure)-Rua (chrome Hau)Semi-rare masks:-Teal Miru-Purple Pakari-Four trans-blue Noble Rurus-Two orange Noble Rurus-Silver Kaukau-Two silver Kakama-Gold Hau (2001)-Gold AkakuAnd, once I complete a trade with another member:-Copper Huna-White Noble Ruru misprint

Your Black Noble Huna isn't rare or a misprint. You can get 2 of these masks with the Muaka and Kane Ra set (two Infected Hau on Muaka, and two Black Huna on Kane Ra)And I don't understand why some of those other masks are "Semi-Rare", because some of those just came with the Rahi sets of 2001

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Red MiruDark Gold KraahkanGolden AkakuSparkly AvohkiiSilver KakamaPurple Pakari (I've got two of these)Teal KakamaTrans-Black KaukauHmm... I think it's all.

The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant.

Really? I have it too, so... yay. Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Red MiruDark Gold KraahkanGolden AkakuSparkly AvohkiiSilver KakamaPurple Pakari (I've got two of these)Teal KakamaTrans-Black KaukauHmm... I think it's all.

The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant.

Really? I have it too, so... yay.
Well, your purple Pakari's and Teal Kakama are just from the Rahi sets, so those aren't really rare.

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

No, the Inika masks aren't rare. That they were used only one year, that doesn't make them rare...

What does "ldk" mean?

Idk = short for "I don't know"... :biggrin:

Well, if you have the normal-blue Ruru (not the light-blue collor of Nokama's mask), than it's probably rare, because thats a misprint from 2001.Or do you mean the Great Blue Ruru from the Karzahni set?
I wish I did for either.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, many of you may not know me as I've recently joined these forums.This is my Kanohi Collection: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2214/dscf2251li.jpgThe rares are at the top. They consist of:All 4 Poisoned Hau Nuva'sBoth Gold and Orange Vahi'sCrystal Avohkii (clear sparkly)Infected Hau.Chrome Hau (rua)Lime Green MiruBoth Copper MasksAll gold/Silver 1st gen MasksDume Kraahkan and Movie Special KraahkanAnd a few misprintsI have a few to swap aswell like the light blue Gali misprint plus a few other misprints, #2 and #4 Poisoned Hau and the Orange Vahi with Disk Of Time, I'll be putting pics of them on the marketplace next week sometime, if anyone is interested that is.Broken Swords out.