New Member Raffle

As part of our just-implemented New Member Incentives, we are announcing a new raffle to help celebrate Chima month. LEGO has donated a copy of 70131 Rogon's Rock Flinger that we're giving away to a lucky member who joins before the end of the month. So if you're reading this but haven't joined BZPower yet, what are you waiting for? Already a member? Don't worry, there will be more raffles coming soon!

View the full article

This seem like a great idea. Hopefully the turnout is good.

I do have a question though: Whenever I go into a Forum or topic, I see an annoucement message on top of the page saying that I can enter the New Member raffle, but I've been a member for almost three years now. So why can I enter it if I'm not a new member? :???:

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I do have a question though: Whenever I go into a Forum or topic, I see an annoucement message on top of the page saying that I can enter the New Member raffle, but I've been a member for almost three years now. So why can I enter it if I'm not a new member? :???:

The announcement looks like it's shown to everyone regardless of join date, I saw it too. Even if you click it, it informs you at the bottom that you're not eligible to enter anyways. Just click "Dismiss this announcement" or whatever the wording is and it'll go away :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I just joined a week ago. Will I still be entered into the raffle?

Doesn't look like it, since they're doing this with member groups. and you appear to be in the Members group.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It seems.... risky. Like there will be a bunch of people who join for a shot at a free set then never return.

The announcement looks like it's shown to everyone regardless of join date, I saw it too. Even if you click it, it informs you at the bottom that you're not eligible to enter anyways. Just click "Dismiss this announcement" or whatever the wording is and it'll go away :)

I see it now. Just goes to show what happens when one skim reads a page. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I just joined a week ago. Will I still be entered into the raffle?

Unfortunately no. Only people who have joined since we announced the raffle will be eligible. Don't worry though! That's just one free set and we'll be giving away plenty of others. For example, make sure you check out our Lion Legend Beast review and watch the video to see how you can easily enter to win a copy of that set.

I was kinda disappointed when I saw the announcement on the forums, clicked it, and was informed that I couldn't enter the raffle. Would it be possible to limit the audience of those announcements to relevant viewers (in this case, new members and guests)?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I was kinda disappointed when I saw the announcement on the forums, clicked it, and was informed that I couldn't enter the raffle. Would it be possible to limit the audience of those announcements to relevant viewers (in this case, new members and guests)?

Not within the constructs of the raffles system, unfortunately.