Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

Greg likes Marvel, so liking Deadpool isn't a stretch. And hooray for leaks!

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg

Vezpool: A new member of the Deadpool Corps.

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.

4352268.jpg

Except without the fourth wall breaking.

4352268.jpg

Bionicle 5: Vezpool Strikes Back

Coming to Cinemas Summer 2015

And yet Fox won't make a Deadpool movie.

4352268.jpg

Bionicle 5: Vezpool Strikes Back

Coming to Cinemas Summer 2015

And yet Fox won't make a Deadpool movie.

:lol-sign: I want one so badly, though

Well now that the public has seen the test footage they might be more interested in the movie because it seems like fox can finally make a proper deadpool( Wolverine Orgins never happened...)

It really is weird. I know how you feel. Everyone else I know from my chil of dhood only really got into the sets and a bit of the main story. I only found Bioniclestory.com 2008/9-ish, and nerded up on years worth of serials and podcasts, but I was the only one who did that. Then it all ended, and everyone I knew moved on... Except me.

The funny thing is, I don't regret it. Because now it's back, and I get to enjoy it all over again...

I'm in the exact same place as you are.

To be honest, I didn't get into BIONICLE into the later years too (even though I was born at a time where I could have followed the story from the earlier years).

My first BIONICLE "set" was a happy Meal Toy of Vezok in 2006.

I started following the story in 2008.

My first actual set was Strakk in 2009.

I worked backwards from there, I saw the movies, read the books, etc.

I got the STARS and rushed through them, only to realize when I got my March-April 2010 Magazine BIONICLE was really ending. I still learned more about the story, and bought the old sets on eBay. I now have a decent collection, my oldest sets being Onua, Kopaka, and Pohatu Nuva from 2002.

So I came late, but I never left.

• Upvote 1

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

If Bionicle does come back, do you think greg will be able to write more books or series about bionicle. I remember as a kid I ordered some of the legends books to read from school for some reason even tho I only had 1 set. Those books actually got me interested in bionicle and also helped encourage and improve my reading as a kid.

I got the STARS and rushed through them, only to realize when I got my March-April 2010 Magazine BIONICLE was really ending. I still learned more about the story, and bought the old sets on eBay. I now have a decent collection, my oldest sets being Onua, Kopaka, and Pohatu Nuva from 2002.

Dude... we're pretty much carbon copies :D. The only difference is that my first "set" was a Happy Meal of Krika, and I have yet to buy the Nuva from eBay :P

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 2

( Wolverine Orgins never happened...)

I second that notion.

Hey, maybe we'll get Batman V Deadpool: Dawn of Bloodshed

That sounds awesome

4352268.jpg

Literally After being a guest all my life on Bzpower, All this hype finally made me wanna make a account. When I see that new Tahu on shelves, I am instantly going to buy it...

Lol, me too.

• Upvote 1

Follow the light...

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

I second that notion.

That sounds awesome

Heck yeah! Did you hear that Fox offered itself to Warner Bros? They declined, but that means that we were THIS close to a Batman/Wolverine movie :P.

That's my last say on this, though, because we're getting a bit off topic ;)

Dude... we're pretty much carbon copies :D. The only difference is that my first "set" was a Happy Meal of Krika, and I have yet to buy the Nuva from eBay :P

Oh yeah, I also went to McDonald's during that promotion, making it my second set.

I actually got Bitil, but I wanted Tahu or Krika from what I'd seen from the story.

• Upvote 1

Follow the light...

Literally After being a guest all my life on Bzpower, All this hype finally made me wanna make a account. When I see that new Tahu on shelves, I am instantly going to buy it...

Lol, me too.

#OmegaTahu2015

Dang, I need a tattoo of that. With a big flaming Hau above it :lol:

• Upvote 1

I second that notion.

That sounds awesome

Heck yeah! Did you hear that Fox offered itself to Warner Bros? They declined, but that means that we were THIS close to a Batman/Wolverine movie :P.

That's my last say on this, though, because we're getting a bit off topic ;)

I'm not sure if marvel  has the rights to prevent company crossovers like that if they don't own the film rights but I doubt they would let that happen.

Someone please carve “#OmegaTahu2015" on the side of the Hype Train.

• Upvote 1

4352268.jpg

Lol, me too.

#OmegaTahu2015

Dang, I need a tattoo of that. With a big flaming Hau above it :lol:

Honestly from what I can tell Tahu is the best looking set so far...

Omega Tahu should run for president.

• Upvote 1

4352268.jpg

We need to drive the Hype Train into the Lego head office, and using the patented Mask of Hype, the threat of Omega Tahu and Takadox's hypnosis power, we will "persuade" them to do everything we say.

We must now compile a list of demands...

1- Make an official announcement for the return.

2- Make the Hewki/Macku relationship canon.

3- Make Omega Tahu canon!

Feel free to add more to this list...

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We need to drive the Hype Train into the Lego head office, and using the patented Mask of Hype, the threat of Omega Tahu and Takadox's hypnosis power, we will "persuade" them to do everything we say.

4- Make Vezpool canon!

• Upvote 1

4352268.jpg

4- Make Vezpool canon!

5- Keep Greg on the story team!

6- Give us a decent TV show!

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 1

4- Make Vezpool canon!

I still demand those robotic dinosaur things that were cancelled, micheal bay was so inspired by those he finally decided to put the dinobots in transformers 4.

• Upvote 1

4- Make Vezpool canon!

7- Introduce a Mask of Retcon.

• Upvote 1

4352268.jpg

4- Make Vezpool canon!

8- Give me trademark rights to the Mask of Hype!

• Upvote 1

4- Make Vezpool canon!

8- Give me trademark rights to the Mask of Hype!
9- Release BIONICLE Legends: Invasion

10- Decanonize the whole Orde thing.

Edited by Dorkpool
  • Upvote 1

4352268.jpg

I'm going to write it in Matoran letters on the Mask of Hype I'm drawing

So how is the hashtag gonna be written in matoran? I demand that come the return that the matoran hashtag symbol is made canon! :P

As for my Bionicle Story (lul), my first ''set" was the Takadox Happy Meal. I had heard fragments of Bionicle through my younger years (i.e. Hordika, Piraka, Glatorian) then one day I saw a Glatorian ad on CN and was amazed, but it quickly slipped out of my mind. Later in 2010 I heard that Bionicle ended and HF took its place so I went with HF. I thought it was OK. I kinda liked 2011, but I LOVED 2012. If I had enough cash I would've bought the whole Breakout Series, I almost did...Later that year I got into Bionicle again and bought sets online. Come Brain Attack I didn't really like HF anymore so I hopped on the Bionicle Bandwagon, hoping for a return. Then just last month the Internet used the Mask of Hype™ on the Bionicle Bandwagon, turning into the no braked, turbo engine boosted hype train it is today, and I quickly joined in.

*Mask of Hype ™ is property of Jakura Nuva

EDIT: Just noticed I ranked up to Turaga. Yay...

Edited by MakutaSardrox123
  • Upvote 1

sig.jpg

Hello all. I'm 19, was 6 when Bionicle began. I've stalked this site for years and never joined. The recent leaks and rumors convinced me to finally join. It's nice to know that my childhood is coming back!

Nice to meet you! You chose a good moment to join ;)

11. Ignore all previous demands.

12. Can we not? :P

I'm going to write it in Matoran letters on the Mask of Hype I'm drawing

So how is the hashtag gonna be written in matoran? I demand that come the return that the matoran hashtag symbol is made canon! :P

As for my Bionicle Story (lul), my first ''set" was the Takadox Happy Meal. I had heard fragments of Bionicle through my younger years (i.e. Hordika, Piraka, Glatorian) then one day I saw a Glatorian ad on CN and was amazed, but it quickly slipped out of my mind. Later in 2010 I heard that Bionicle ended and HF took its place so I went with HF. I thought it was OK. I kinda liked 2011, but I LOVED 2012. If I had enough cash I would've bought the whole Breakout Series, I almost did...Later that year I got into Bionicle again and bought sets online. Come Brain Attack I didn't really like HF anymore so I hopped on the Bionicle Bandwagon, hoping for a return. Then just last month the Internet used the Mask of Hype™ on the Bionicle Bandwagon, turning into the no braked, turbo engine boosted hype train it is today, and I quickly joined in.

*Mask of Hype ™ is property of Jakura Nuva

EDIT: Just noticed I ranked up to Turaga. Yay...

I second that notion!

11. Make a Matoran symbol for the hashtag!

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I found the Kanohi Montatura, Mask of Hype, in a volcano. I took it to Omega Tahu and he said that there is going to be a new toa, a Toa of Hype who will bring to us BIONICLE 2015. I went through an adventure with some Ta-Matoran with a gold mask and then when a bunch of Rahkshi surrounded me I donned the Mask of Hype and I was transported to the Hype Train, only to find out...

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

12- Have a commercial with a Gukko bird saying it's “bonkers for BIONICLE."

• Upvote 3

4352268.jpg

Should it return in 2015, I hope we also see some form of collectable Kanohi; what always disappointed me in later years was the lack of many-colored masks to make MoCs with, compared to the massive 8 colors per Great Mask, and minimum 6 colors for others. Perhaps there's one or two early Kanohi molds I'm forgetting that only came in one color, but they escape me at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Should it return in 2015, I hope we also see some form of collectable Kanohi; what always disappointed me in later years was the lack of many-colored masks to make MoCs with, compared to the massive 8 colors per Great Mask, and minimum 6 colors for others. Perhaps there's one or two early Kanohi molds I'm forgetting that only came in one color, but they escape me at the moment.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Spiders, you say? -immediately thinks BIONICLE Spider-Man-

• Upvote 2

4352268.jpg