>>C:\main_drive\Section_2: Commentary

sunflower

noidea.png

Seeing that I have the barest of ideas on how the location is set out, this is the best I can do.

There's not really anything to diagram. It's a bar. With a front door. And a back door. And, apparently, a large, glass window on the front, which is now broken. PCs in front, NPC Toa in front, NPC Vortixx at back door. Slavers inside.

That's what the post I made with Vailarin was for, and Romaln's directions.

Anyways, where did all of the posters go? I had sort of expected it to move quickly, like the gang fight from before. I was sort of worried, yesterday, that I would miss most of it (a lot of connection troubles with BZP).

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Everyone's connection with BZP was dead yesterday, and it's probably a slow day; Lots of people have exams over the week on either side of this one. Between the two, hasn't been much time for things to get done in the past forty eight hours.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

For the upper class, there's also Tuleron, though he doesn't really consider himself "upper class" in the traditional sense used up in the Stars. That would imply that money, not power, brings about superiority. Needless to say, he always choose Superman in the "Batman vs. Superman" debate.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Uppercity government?

They're the kind that don't take no bribes or bother themselves with the rabble.

And you will find yourself disappeared should you act against them.

That being said, they really couldn't care less what their citizens do.

Also, I apologize for the slow state of my posts ATM, though come Wendsday, well, thing's will really pick up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Needless to say, he always choose Superman in the "Batman vs. Superman" debate.

Grounds enough for me to hate him already. :P

Anyway; If that's how the Enforcers operate... Yumabit probably has a case file a mile wide. And should be expecting a visit from the Enforcer's equivalent of SWAT any day now.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anyway; If that's how the Enforcers operate... Yumabit probably has a case file a mile wide. And should be expecting a visit from the Enforcer's equivalent of SWAT any day now.

Even if the heads of government can't be bribed, I was getting the "if you're an Enforcer, odds are 50% of your paycheck is coming from other sources". It certainly lends to the corruption factor.

I was pressured into making this.

hub can i get out now?

Name: Dehkaz Kyhrilik

Species: Johmak's Species, Female

Affiliation: Lowercity Police

Powers: Like the rest of her species, Dehkaz has the ability to shatter her body into a multitude of crystalline shards, which she can then manipulate independently.

Gear: She also possesses a number of tools associated with the upkeep of technological items. Though her more prized possession is a decidedly large, self-loading double-barreled over-under, semi-automatic scattergun of the usual primitive firearm design used by Lowercity folk. It utilizes clips of thirteen rounds, and may be loaded with ammunition that ranges from disorienting rounds to full on whoops there goes your everything.

Skills: Dehkaz is physically powerful, a trait which should made obvious by her physique, and she's a fair bit endurant. She's not one to shrink from a fight, though unfortunately, she lacks any sort of official martial training, instead using a combination of techniques she herself developed and straight improvisation. It's served her well enough this long, and Dehkaz has no intention of changing that. She has a aptness for technological devices, and it's a safe bet that she'll be able to tear something apart and slap it back together if given enough time cursing fluently in multiple languages at it.

Weaknesses: Her use of improvisation over well-worn tactics is a double-edged sword for her, and while it gives her a level of unpredictability, it also makes her vulnerable to other well-worn tactics. She mainly focuses on brute strength in melee combat, which can be taken advantage of by those who know how.

Appearance: Dehkaz stands around the height of a Toa, with an athletic build that suggests one with an active lifestyle. However, one with a focus on physical strength rather than agility.

Facially, her generally impassive features are somewhat angled, and feline in appearance, while a single scar runs along the left of her jawline. Her eyes are a startlingly vivid magenta, a color shared with her heartlight. She wears a respectable amount of additional armor, which itself is bulky and built to last, though it does limit movement in some areas. It sports a utilitarian design, with each individual plate being comprised of layered pieces. Her natural armor is a glossy obsidian color, which is matched by the armor she wears save for the number of bright magenta linear designs scattered across it's surface. These designs are mostly focused around the upper left of her chest, as well as the corresponding limbs on that side.

She generally wears a series of large belts carrying a multitude of different tools around her waist and thigh, as well as diagonally across her torso. Dehkaz also possesses a helmet who's main feature is the featureless black faceplate across its surface. His is outfitted with an adequately working comm.

The Police emblem is positioned on her shoulder armor

History: (nothing to see here move along)

(this is not the bio you're looking for)

Personality‏: Dehkaz is a somewhat silent person, though more in the sense that she's not one to really speak up and actively engage someone in conversation, and not completely anti-social. Still, she had a tendency for bluntness out of desire for efficiency when focused on the task at hand, otherwise it's probably not the best idea to ask how things are going, as she'll happily explain to you the intimate inner workings of a device if prompted.

Dehkaz tends not to pay too much attention to the corruption weaving it's way through the police force, working with the section that's more good than anything else to do the job she signed up for. She has a strong sense of justice, though her comparatively harsh version of justice doesn't always mesh well with others.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Waitwaitwaitwait... I thought it was a Skakdi that ran! Is it bad etiquette to request an edit, because I seriously thought that it said Skakdi in the post...

Romaln was fighting the De-Skakdi, who did in fact run out (or, rather, charged out), so that might have been a source of confusion. Though that fight, like Firen's, has been tied up. We're just waiting on this Vortixx to be taken out.

We do have an NPC Toa of Iron to assist in all of this, so that could make him easier to get rid of. Unless he gets shot or something. That being possible, I give a pre-emptive, "Alas, Fe-Toa, we knew you well."

In any event, I find this turn of events to be quite amusing.