Hint at Return of Bionicle on S@H - Update

This is very annoying. I wish Lego would actually reveal something.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I just hope Lego doesn't decide to delay and/or cancel it in all after all this... That would be a major bummer...

They aren't a video game company. Lego is large corporation and a few leaks don't kill them, just scare them. To withdraw would be more detrimental to the company than making less than projected sales at this point I think. 

While I do think that Lego doesn't like that these leaks have gotten out (if they are leaks. I'm still a little suspicious of them), I don't think it will change their overall plans for the future of Bionicle. In fact, these 'leaks' have gotten people excited for the line again. I've seen a few posts on here from members that state that they will buy the new Bionicle sets when they come out. Whether they will or not remains to be seen. (And it depends if the news sets are actually good or just look horrible. :P)

So if Bionicle is indeed returning, these leaks aren't going to stop it. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I just hope Lego doesn't decide to delay and/or cancel it in all after all this... That would be a major bummer...

Why would LEGO ever do something so stupid? They have nothing to gain from that. I think you're worrying a little too much. :P

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

And give competitors time to launch their own counterstrikes?

TBH, that whole scenario sounds kinda unlikely to me. I mean, all the compettitors I've seen recently are branching off into things like Halo and HTTYD.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

TBH, that whole scenario sounds kinda unlikely to me. I mean, all the compettitors I've seen recently are branching off into things like Halo and HTTYD.

Bionicle was a large source of profit for TLG. do you really think any competitors would hesitate to find ways to draw sales away if they had reason to believe they were bringing it back? They already strive to compete in the building toy department.

Edited by Octodad

This is very annoying. I wish Lego would actually reveal something.

Bionicle was a large source of profit for TLG. do you really think any competitors would hesitate to find ways to draw sales away if they had reason to believe they were bringing it back? They already strive to compete in the building toy department.

This.

This is the reasons by Lego won't reveal until they're comfortable with it. This us almost a flagship product.(I say almost because their real flagship is the brick system as a whole)

So we really can't do anything but wait now.

While I do think that Lego doesn't like that these leaks have gotten out (if they are leaks. I'm still a little suspicious of them), I don't think it will change their overall plans for the future of Bionicle. In fact, these 'leaks' have gotten people excited for the line again. I've seen a few posts on here from members that state that they will buy the new Bionicle sets when they come out. Whether they will or not remains to be seen. (And it depends if the news sets are actually good or just look horrible. :P)

So if Bionicle is indeed returning, these leaks aren't going to stop it. 

I agree. And if it does come back, we have to remember to buy the sets and support the line.

Generation 2 won't survive if the line doesn't make any money. Sure, all the kids will buy the sets because "zomg robot warriors!!" but an extra push from all us older fans will help.

Onuarock.PNG

Why would LEGO ever do something so stupid? They have nothing to gain from that. I think you're worrying a little too much. :P

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I am worrying a little too much.

esDbByv.jpg