Rahkshi Stars Kraata

Boidoh

Can Kraata go in the Rahkshi of Heat Vision set? And are there any yellow kraata, anyways can someone post a picture how the kraata in a rahkshi would look (stars).

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Well, I've never tried to put a Kraata in the back of the Rahkshi of Heat Vision set from the 2010 Stars. But if I look at the set, I think the inside of the back is too small for a Kraata.And yes, there are yellowish Kraata, but thats not a Kraata of Heat Vision. A Kraata of Heat Vision is Black/Bright Orange (so the head is black, and the body/tail is orange). Look at the picture below (can't find a better picture):kraatasssss.jpgThat Black/Orange Kraata is the Kraata of Heat Vision. You'll maybe get it in a Kraata canister.

Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Just by the nature of the set's design, you probably can't fit a Kraata in me... Err, a Rahkshi of Heat Vision. There's a ball joint at the top of the torso piece that the spine covers up, so there's just not enough room. ~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Unfortunately, no. Has anyone tried to make a custom Rahkshi Stars-compatible Kraata?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Well can someone show me a picture how it would look in the rahkshi?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'd say no. The "hunchback" is too small.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!