Official Hero Factory Facebook Page Shut Down

Art Vandelay

Okay to make what I mean better, the show gotten worst after Breakout. BA, IFB, Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planet was mostly "BUY OUR TOYS" and IFB was nothing but that.

And as for Toys, Breakout was the last of the good HF and we hardly gotten anything good from the last two years and it was always the normal new chest armor, helmets, weapons, small recolors and maybe just maybe a new add-on armor that's it nothing else but with money is understandable but not the sets like Hero Factory worst Bruizer and just about 90% of the HF mechs

inb4 aanchir.

If what Lyichir said is correct, then why would they even bother having it up in the first place if they weren't going to maintain it? And why not take it down sooner?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Okay to make what I mean better, the show gotten worst after Breakout. BA, IFB, Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planet was mostly "BUY OUR TOYS" and IFB was nothing but that.

And as for Toys, Breakout was the last of the good HF and we hardly gotten anything good from the last two years and it was always the normal new chest armor, helmets, weapons, small recolors and maybe just maybe a new add-on armor that's it nothing else but with money is understandable but not the sets like Hero Factory worst Bruizer and just about 90% of the HF mechs

inb4 aanchir.

If what Lyichir said is correct, then why would they even bother having it up in the first place if they weren't going to maintain it? And why not take it down sooner?

They probably thought it was a good investment at first but then later discovered that it wasn't really helping to promote the sets. I asked about it at Brickfair and that was basically the answer I got: the LEGO Group invests in social media accounts for what they think works, and so while they expected a LEGO Hero Factory Facebook and Twitter to be a good idea initially (and tie in with other things like the Hero Factory call center), they later decided it wasn't a good use of resources.

Also I don't even have a clue what that previous post was trying to say about the IfB mechs, so I really have little to say about that. I sure liked them, though. Breez Flea Machine is a work of art on both an aesthetic and functional level, and Furno Jet Machine has a brilliantly creative build.

Hmmm... does being happy about this make me bad?

I don't know - it's too vague. If you say "I don't like HF that much, it was pretty bad for *insert reasons here* and I'm happy that Lego agrees with me and has decided to end it." then that's perfectly reasonable. 

If you say "Death to Hero Factory! This wretched scourge of mindless storytelling and simple builds was destroying kids brains and deserved to DIE! I'm glad it's over! Long live Bionicle!" then yeah, that would be bad.   

• Upvote 3

Hmmm... does being happy about this make me bad?

I don't know - it's too vague. If you say "I don't like HF that much, it was pretty bad for *insert reasons here* and I'm happy that Lego agrees with me and has decided to end it." then that's perfectly reasonable. 

If you say "Death to Hero Factory! This wretched scourge of mindless storytelling and simple builds was destroying kids brains and deserved to DIE! I'm glad it's over! Long live Bionicle!" then yeah, that would be bad.   

And in a nutshell, one is a fan and the other is a fanboy (aka Crazy fanboy that love nothing but bionicle and will never disagree with bionicle and think bionicle is love, bionicle is life and if anyone say anything, anything about bionicle that they don't like they would tell you to die a slow death)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube