Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Tolkien's estate sues you for copyright infringement, but I paid a usage fee.

My mask

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Copyright only covers fictional works, and cannot be used to claim ownership of nonfictional historic figures. My alternate self LightVezon countersues Tolkien's estate for copyright misuse as Morgoth and the Nazgul are clearly not fictional characters, considering that they are clearly right here in the present day.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately for you, your mind is still bent to Morgoth's will, and therefore mine. I force you to murder Rambo while his guard is down, and give me the Mask by proxy of Morgoth.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Ainur tire of your shenanigans and take your Middle Earth Dominions away. My minion Cheese Sandwich then blasts you with his rubber chicken cannon.

My mask-Toa Smoke Monster is now free.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

But you see Wiriamu, I never owned any "Middle Earth Dominions". It's Morgoth who has the army, I'm merely along for the ride.

Oh, and considering I'm an immortal God, you shouldn't be surprised that rubber chickens do not hurt me in the slightest.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

That's the thing-you don't have Morgoth, Sauron, or that package anymore. And like honey badgers, rubber chickens don't care, particularly when it comes to FALSE gods.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Oko's alteration of the timestream changes events in a minor way (Morgoth didn't resurrect Wiriamu, turning the entire thing into a fight between Kovsorr and my enslaved Toa Smoke Monster) but does nothing major beyond preventing me from unsubtly bending Morgoth to my will. I do however retain full control of the situation, which I show by shooting TSM through the head and taking the Mask from him.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Your Mask of Tarakudo, Lord of All Oni, whose generals feast upon you before sending their Shadowkhan to bathe the Earth in eternal darkness. And from that darkness I awaken, having used a Chi spell to escape the supernova in this altered timeline and swapped the mask for Tarakudo's.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I take advantage of the generals' feasting to hijack their bodies and stage a coup of the Oni legion, empowered by the very eternal darkness they brought.

After all, my name is ShadowVezon for a reason. I fear the darkness as little as a fire fears oxygen.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I incinerate the Vezon Rat and Lava Shadow just to be safe, then hit Smoke Monster with a smoke bomb.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

By removing my consciousness from my body, there is now nothing to keep the original owners in check. As LavaVezon regenerates from the incineration, the hive-mind I had suppressed seize their chance to take back control, using my ability to teleport to instantly spread themselves across the universe and start rapidly assimilating everything in their path into their collective. Unlike me, the Bydo-Bacterian hivemind are perfectly willing to use their powers to their fullest extent, making them a far more dangerous foe than I could ever be. Not only are they able to turn people to their side with a single touch, but even their mere sound is a deadly weapon.

In case you thought that wasn't bad enough, I should remind you that not only could I travel through time, but I could freely traverse the Multiverse as will. The Bydo-Bacterian are fully willing to take advantage of this, and will as soon as they figure out how. You see, that's why removing me from my body was a very bad idea. (I know that at this point I've gone through billions of bodies, heck I've even been time itself at one point, and so it must seem counterproductive to keep their mind around at all. Problem is that most of the power I have comes directly from them.)

Of course, if I was still alive, I'd be able to curb this. Too bad I'm dead, isn't it? Toa Smoke Monster and Wiriamu did a great job there.

Their Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thank you.

I put my new life to good use by getting myself assimilated by the Bydo-Bacterian, using my unusually powerful willpower to take back control and stop them from taking over the Multiverse. I then use the absorbed power of the Staff of Fusion to fuse my entire essence back into one body. Unlike the last time, this provides a cumulative boost, causing my raw power to skyrocket. (It also leaves the universe practically empty, but oh well. It was dying anyway, with the eternal darkness and all.)

I use the omnipresent darkness brought about by the Oni to power myself up even further, allowing me to easily best you and take the Mask.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Anyone else get the feeling that Shadow Vezon is going to keep doing stuff like this until we all quit?

The universe takes offense and implodes, leaving me and the mask alone in the void.

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

(It's been two years and it hasn't happened yet. Maybe you should just accept the nature of the game you've chosen to play, rather than try to bend it to your whims.)

I'm sure I could pull out some amazing and fantastical method of surviving this, but instead I simply allow the Mask to revive me. I then float over and deck you.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

BABA GANOUSH!

My mask.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

How refreshingly direct! In all seriousness, my frustration was just that you've previously played like "everything you do fails because I'm all powerful" instead of the more enjoyable-at least in my opinion-move and countermove style. I didn't mean to come across as egotistical.

That being said, I roll a perfect 38 and cast DEATH MUFFINS!

My mask.

• Upvote 1

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

^ I agree with this.

I also eat the death muffins.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

You die from death poisoning.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Die! Die! Die!

My mask.

///////

I exploit the Cosmocide's one weakness.

My mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

As the Cosmocide begins its destruction, I absorb the intense and raw thermonuclear energy produced and pump all of it immediately into Wiriamu's body. This action, of course, utterly destroys his body, but also leaves a nice hole in the starry sky. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Now that you are weakened from channeling the power, I sneak up from behind and stab you many times.

My mask.

///////

I return as a Jacob Marley analogue and together with Turaga Vakama of Christmas Past, Uniter Onua of Christmas Present, and Unknown Figure from Christmas Future, help you to see the error of your ways. You then give me the mask in the spirit of newfound love for your fellow man, and it grants me a new body-albeit one glowing with radiation.

After all there's only one more sleep 'till Christmas.

My mask

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I suffocate you with that awful hat.

My mask.

Now that you are weakened from channeling the power...

Whoa ho ho, hey. That's awfully presumptious. Do you really think that the God Buster weakens me when I use it? What folly.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You find coal in your stocking.

My mask.

///////

Father Christmas uses his wondrous magic to duplicate the mask, giving one to all.

Our masks-until tomorrow, when all but the original will disappear. But for now, Happy Christmas.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs