Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I'm afraid it's not that simple, my dear GL. You see, even if I die, I come back, and since your soul still belongs to me, I still control you. And I always will. For the rest of eternity. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

I then make you kill Dragon 11603 for ninja-ing me. 

My mask, just as it should be.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I turn around to face you, and what you are met with is a horrible fusing of organic matter with a sock. You drop the mask out of horror, and I proceed to ripping the sock out of my face, which causes you to faint. I then put on a metal-jaw, which becomes imprinted into my physical identity from now on.

My mask.

False. The metal jaw is actually a portal to my very own pocket universe. I still have the metal jaw there, as it is my way back to the universe. Anyway, while in my pocket universe, I find a particularly interesting rock, which I then return with to the universe, and throw into your head. It's a special rock in that even when you revive, you'll still have that rock stuck in your head.

My mask.

Except you forget the portal ability. And by that I mean there's a LITERAL PORTAL in the JAW. I detach myself from the jaw and go through the portal, escaping your wrath and taking the mask with me to a place you can't reach me. Why? Because I detonate the jaw with precautionary bombs I rigged it with earlier. No more portal for you. But I'm sure I can make it back... somehow...

My mask, though.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAHHH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

I dun rigged myself with explosives. Your clones detonate them by killing me. I return to the normal universe with the mask.

My mask.

I run Onaku through with a stick of butter, then throw said bloody butter and Gukko Lord into a pan. I soon eat buttered Gukko/Pony. I take the mask from Onaku's body and toss his corpse into a fire. I walk away with the mask and hide it inside Bionicle Rap Battles. My own domain.

My Mask

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I follow you back and use my amazing rapping to rip the mask away from you and decide to run inside RPG's, diving headfirst into The Asylum.

My Mask.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf