Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Shame that it did, isn't it? Good thing I was nowhere near it, and also that I retrieved the Mask beforehand. How, you ask? Through the POWER OF THE 100th PAGE.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey, nobody said I would taste terrible. You should be more concerned about the fact you ate someone who can convert any matter into his own, organic or non-organic, than the taste of that person. Ever heard of the Bydo?

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

My evil twin... well, actually, the evil component of an alternate-universe me, who was splintered apart into different base components, has infiltrated this universe, and seeks to destroy everything and everyone. Turns out I am just as evil as him, but better in many different things. He is thus obliterated.

My mask.

That may be true, but after some adventuring, a servant of mine has found a ShadowVezon from an alternate Multi-verse where all the ShadowVezons are good and just. Of course, his morals clash with my lack of them, but after promising to behave myself, I convince him to take you down. And just so it's clear, this ShadowVezon is every bit as powerful as you, if not more so, and has any and all (and more) resources you have.

I grab the mask while the biggest battle in history jumpstarts the biggest war ever seen by any multiverse.

My mask.

(You are incredibly lucky that your plan didn't go horribly wrong.)

The war's going to end prematurely, I'm afraid. Upon seeing the good ShadowVezon, I realise that the power of the Staff has corrupted me to the point that I've become the very thing I originally set out to prevent. I resolve to change my ways, and stop myself from sinking any further into the metaphorical abyss.

Convinced that I've had a change of heart, the good ShadowVezon leaves. And I did have a change of heart, to be fair. I'm still evil though, so tough luck there.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Turns out that good ShadowVezon isn't as gullible as you think. He may be gone now, but he'll be keeping a close eye on you, in case you... slip up.

Either way, I manage to crash a massive fleet of space ships into where you are standing, leaving somewhat of a h***scape of massive broken ships. I dive in, take the mask, and fly out into the cosmos.

My mask.

That one is a bomb as well. Every mask since my last post has been a fake. I've had the real one all along.

My mask for the last 35 posts.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Actually, THAT one was a fake as well. The real one... well shucks, it turns out the mask was never even real in this multiverse, it was but a fabrication of an extra-multiversal force. I decide to break out from my multiverse, using a massive reality-cannon. I break a massive hole in the fabric of reality, causing instability everywhere, but I don't care. I must have the mask.

I eventually chase it down to multiverse 756, universe 1489757A, where I confront a female makuta version of myself. I kill her, and claim the mask.

My mask.

Good thing that the Lord of the Skull Spiders works for me.

Don't worry though, it's only self defense.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I only use this to escape, after which the ODSTs are released back to their original command. I do how ever keep GL around as a personal bodyguard. Flying into space and away, I hold the mask and chuckle to myself, reminiscing all the events that led up to this moment. 

My mask.