Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

It then turns out that he's not actually there. It's a hologram. ShadowVezon is actually not present at the moment, please try again at a later time. Meanwhile, I have a right good time at rigging you with some implosions, which detonate the moment I get out of their range, holding the mask.

My mask.

Unfortunately for you, me thr... no, wait, sorry. I can't regenerate. But what I can do is rig you dinguses with an antimatter implosion device that should go off about... now. I am of course standing at a safe distance.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I proceed to telling you the story of how I became a rhinoceros on page 13. You are disgusted, appalled, and in the end receive a heart-attack intense enough that your rib cage blows open. And no, I'm not in the way of said exploding rib cage. I walk away with the mask, a glass of water in my hand. It's already poisoned, so don't bother.

My mask.

I bring the case to court, and convince everyone through impeccable evidence, as well as obvious logic, that claiming copyright on those two words simply cannot be legal. You are promptly put into service of scrubbing all the floors of some philanthropist's mansion.

My mask.

The mod then realizes that I was actually just written to have done that by you, and that I never actually did it. You are promptly removed from society and put into an insane asylum. Why? Because I broke laws to make it seem like you were an unstable and insane individual.

My mask.

Whoo boy, time to take a ShadowVezon on this one. 

On the bottom of the ocean, I created two lifeforms. These were the first mer-people. And mind you, this was three thousand years ago, since I had traveled into the past due to reasons. They swam off, and some years later, the mer-people population started to rise. Some decades later, the mer-population had reached the size of a small town. They'd already established a civilization off the shore of an undisclosed island, and they named this settlement Atlantis.

The mer-people's unique physiology allowed them to walk the land just as easily as they traversed the sea, which eventually led to them establishing civilization on land as well as in sea. Their territory grew and expanded, and soon enough, they were one of the largest powers known to man. But naught was recorded of their place in history, for the Atlanteans confiscated all records and writings that involved them, and stored them away in their own libraries.

It is unknown how they disappeared from the face of the Earth, but regardless, two-thousand years ago, no trace was to be found of the ancient civilization of Atlantis. They were gone, forgotten, and eventually, any knowledge of their existence faded into nothing more than myth.

Returning to the present, I now swim to the secret last settlement of the mer-people; the lost city of Atlantis. There, I rouse them to gather their vast yet secret resources, and put them into use for conquering the surface world once more. They are hesitant at first, but I manage to convince them, and eventually, the Atlanteans declare war on the surface world, and start a long and bloody conquest of every continent and island on the planet.

Eventually, they reach your location, and without any warning, they cut you down along with everyone else, collecting the mask for their monarch to see. The monarch then gives me the mask, per agreement that we made due to my role in inspiring them.

The Atlanteans now rule the world, and I have the mask. Or as we always say in the shorter posts: My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku