Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

And would you look at that? The destruction of my unstable technology warped me through time and space, to end up here! Looks like using prototypical technology worked out for me.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

There's nothing to hack. Toa Smoke Monster destroyed it, remember? Upon realising that, I am magically brought back to life.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And then everyone (although no-one exists anymore, except... well, I'm getting to that) realizes something. It's just me and ShadowVezon (and GL too, but c'mon, I'm trying to create a narrative here), alone in a void, one that the concept infinite does not apply to, as the void is nothing, and nothing can not be infinite or finite, it simply isn't. And within this nothing the two of us face off, in one final battle for dominance over the mask, one last hurrah for reality where everything else has faded... And then SOMEONE has to go and RUIN the MOMENT by NOT BEING DEAD ANYMORE! (I'm looking at you, personification of the entirety of existence)

My mask though, because I punched SV while he wasn't looking.

TL;DR: Me and SV, alone in the universe, 'bout to duke it out, but then nah.

Edited by Toa Onaku

The hypothetical walls of your reality seem to slowly rip open, and a figure emerges. Its hands sizzle with sonic power, and a vicious-looking Gukko rests on its shoulder. Hanging on a crude necklace are two halves of masks - one of Ice, the other of Jungle. The figure's face is a saurian grin, and it eyes you carefully before coming ever closer. You thought you were alone? You don't have the time to answer - or do anything at all - as my left arm shifts into a razor disc gun and starts to gently hum, as if coaxing you. Your last thoughts are ones of a strange satisfaction as a sonic disc passes through your chest. The mask falls into the endless abyss, but a second later, a Gukko emerges and drops the mask into my hands.

My mask.

I finally manage to get back to you guys after waking up from unconsciousness to find an island fall on me. I make sure to break Onaku's robotic eye as I attack him with a spine I found lying around.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I spend thousands of years building up plan so amazingly awesome and convoluted, it would make Teridax himself blush. I prepare for any possible resistance or counteraction you might decide to make. I build up an army, make important connections, eliminate potential rivals, trick powerful beings into helping my plan progress, build fortresses, make alliances, stockpile weapons, hire mercenaries, create portals to other dimensions, get many alternate versions of myself to act as decoys, destroy previously mentioned alternate dimensions, plant explosives in any possible escape routes, establish hidden routes for my army to take, send spies to plant cameras in your house, kidnap the one you love the most to lure you into my trap, spring the trap, and in a crowning moment of evil, I give the greatest monologue ever, detailing all of the things I just wrote down, maniacally laughing for effect...

You completely forgot you had acquired the mask all those years ago, and give it to me without a moment's hesitation...

My mask, I guess... Sigh...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!