Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I move time forwards, so that you die of old age. Being ageless however, I can't die of old age and so take the Mask from your rotted corpse.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

geuss what? You Can't, I'm a Ghost

My LOGIC that we killed multiple times in this game(It seems Logic Is also affected by the MoL), Smacks you in der FACE

And Gukko who I was floating right next to, is Crushed. Poor birdy.

My Mask

Edited by Dragon11603

I pull out a sword to draw Shadow into a sword-fight, using it as an opportunity to get close enough to assimilate him. Once his armour is under my control, I use him as a human shield to protect myself from Vorzorak's ranged attacks, using his power of Molecular Disruption to get Vorzorak out of the fight. I then have Shadow fly me to the ghostly Dragon11603, where I use a Proton Pack to trap him in a Muon Trap.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately for you (as well as the rest of the galaxy reality), my chest happens to have been containing the pure malevolence of an ancient entity (It's actually the consciousness of the evil me that was destroyed earlier in the game). It escapes, killing you, and disappears into the universe. Meanwhile, I walk up, using a clever disguise, even though you're dead on the ground.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

A floating block of ice is smashed by a malevolent entity, releasing me. Without hesitation, I absorb its power, barely containing it within my power. And you don't see me approach - but you feel it. Every single one of your multiversal clones is destroyed. You feel every drop of pain they do - and by the time I turn around to you, you are already dead.

My mask.

Unfortunately for you, the one they all attack happens to have been a decoy, and at the end of their hundred different assaults of it, I proceed to detonate its implosive, dragging them all screaming into a concentrated death. This leaves only you, whom I proceed to HUTTAH! necksnap.

My mask.

You have dishonoured your ninja clan by absorbing the malevolent entity. They proceed to assassinating your *ss.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Now, if this were happening to anyone else, I would be chanting the classic words; "Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself." Unfortunately, it is currently happening to me, and the only thing I can do... is to turn it off and on again. I then punch you where the sun don't shine.

My mask.