Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I am still a Makuta, I use my powers of illusion to make you think You still have the mask, When I take it

Both you and I have the Mask

This caused an error in the game, and required you to be deleted along with the mask you hold

Just my mask

Edited by Dragon11603

I then appear and shoot you with a Cordak Blaster. "I think that's quite enough insanity here." I then stroll up and take the Mask. "This'll do nicely."

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I steal the mask by using the incinerator 3,000,000, but I'm not clear on which of you had the mask, so I blast each of you, get the mask, go back in time to kill Artahka before he creates it, and then come back, game never existed, therefore I never did that, and Game Exists, therefore I did do that, which means GrandFather paradox, which means your minds explode, which means...

MY MASK! also my Incinerator 3,000,000

I incinerate your real star destroyer with my Incinerator 3,000,000, then use a Grappling hook to grab onto your Body, thats being revived by the MoL, and Slam it into the ground, then a thing on the bottom left of my screen comes up shaped like a badge, and in a deep voice I hear "Double Kill" I shrug, move forth, and turn the mask into Nachos, and eat them.

My halfway Digested Nachos.