Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I levitate in midair for a second, then I teleport to ShadowVezon's home as well. I then use my teleportation powers on you, sending you to the center of the sun where you are incinerated.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Instead of being incinerated, GL is turned into Sun-Lord, which grants him all the powers you could think of that are related to the sun. One of the most prominent ones being nuclear fusion generating his body, as well as fire and plasma powers. While he figures out his new-found powers, I murder you in the most brutal manner I can think of, so much that describing it here might just get me banned.

My mask.

While you've been busy negating each other, I've been hidden away from you lot, patiently waiting out the time. A second after midnight, I reappear and force-feed Jonathan Crane chocolate until he suffocates. "Valentines is over. Hope you enjoyed your break."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I patiently wait out the day, and return when I have reached the present time. To you, it appears like you only succeeded in teleporting me a few inches away. I grab the Mask and warp away to Paris, before you realise that you're not where you think you are.

Not only was my home in another dimension, but it got destroyed long ago by The Master Sword. Which means you and everyone else are stranded in an empty, ruined dimension, while I'm back and unchallenged in the home dimension.

My Mask. (You won't be able to salvage much from the ruins of my mansion, The Master Sword blew it up good.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Both you and I disappear. We reappear several million miles away in the middle of the atmosphere above North America. I then let go, causing you to plummet into the desert of Roswell. Your crash landing has been carefully timed and positioned so that the MIB will get to you before any civilians do. They just assume that you're another of the alien robots crashing down and attacking American cities, sedate you and take you away to be dissected.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, the giant robots that had crashed into major American cities a few minutes prior manage to cripple the army enough for Britain to send in their new secret weapon to take you out. Rather convenient that they could hack the coding of an advanced alien robot, isn't it? Massive black armour, invulnerable golden Mask, all made out of otherworldly metals. Still, it's obviously on their side, so they've got nothing to worry about, right?

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You unfortunately are taken with it, as the bombs triggered the in-built black-hole generators inside the robots. And if you've succeeded at anything so far today, it's been helping my plans along, so thanks for that.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The blackholes, unfortunately for you, only serve to add to my power. I become a cosmic behemoth, and I now proceed to creating a dark empire on the scorched soul of the once-was Earth. I begin my galactic conquest by slaying you, Aerixx, after which I take off to the cosmos, on an unholy crusade of darkness.

My mask.

Suddenly, A hero clad in white, possibly called Takanuva, arrives and procceeds to halt you in your conquest. Whilst the two of you fight, I pinch the mask from under your nose.

My mask.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I annihilate the being possibly called Takanuva, and then proceed to squashing you like bug. My empire then proceeds to unraveling into the very shadows of which it was originally named after. I curse into the infinite abyss of the cosmos as the mask drifts away into the eternal beyond.

No-one's mask.