Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Oh please, you think I care about being humiliated? Even if I did care that much about my reputation, I could simply hypnotise the crowd into forgetting it.

Anyway, I hypnotise Gukko Lord into disabling his Deathcannon.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Huh... but who's this then? No matter, I fling the dead corpse at you, and due to the lack of proper physics all of a sudden (although this only lasts for a fraction of a second) the corpse explodes with the explosive force of then Hiroshima nukes.

My mask (yes, I didn't die of the nuke, I told you, I am... GOD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

I hand Gukko Lord a couple of gifts. "I'll be out for a day, I'm sure you can guess why, so send my regards to Onaku when you revive. Oh, and enjoy your present." I throw the Mask to Pohatu and disappear, leaving Gukko Lord to get attacked by the Skull Spiders swarming out of Gukko Lord's gift.

My Mask. (The Lord of Skull Spiders is my ally, you know. I had to fight off zombies to get him.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"