Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

(Pretty good, Onaku. Looks like I'll have to respond in kind. Don't everyone start doing this, I'm only doing it to show Onaku up.)

(NUTSHELL EXPLANATION at bottom)

In the days of old, the people of Earth lived blissfully ignorant of the race of beings watching them, far away and yet close to home. It is ironic that their conquerors would prove to be their own undoing; while men had gained knowledge of the future invaders through media, the Atlanteans had no idea of the fate that would befall them for, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to theirs regarded the Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against them.

At midnight on the twelfth of August, a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars and sped towards Earth. Across two hundred million miles of void, invisibly hurtling towards them, came the first of the missiles that were to bring so much calamity to Earth. As the Atlanteans watched in confusion, several more missiles started on their way. Before the Atlantean armies could hope to mobilise, their major bases were assaulted in a systematic takeover. Their own soldiers turned on each other, leaving the military in disarray. This distraction left the Atlanteans unable to prepare during the days that followed, even if they had somehow realised the horrors that were to come, ensuring their downfall once the Martians arrived.

Onaku was unworried, as he had his prize and he knew the story. Little did he know, that someone behind the scenes had been working to fix the weaknesses of the Martians, to prevent their anticlimactic demise. The Martians had naturally attempted to destroy their aide when he appeared in their cities, but after failing to kill him they accepted his help. Their extraterrestrial weaponry had been enhanced far beyond their normal capabilities by the being sympathetic to their cause, and their vehicles had been modified specially for their future uses.

Then came the night the first missile approached Earth. It was thought to be an ordinary falling star, but next day there was a huge crater in the middle of Gernika. The Atlanteans came came to examine what lay there; a cylinder, thirty yards across, glowing hot... and with faint sounds of movement coming from within. Suddenly the top began moving, rotating, unscrewing, when suddenly the lid came off. A few young mermen crept closer to the pit. A tall funnel rose, then an invisible ray of heat leapt from man to man and there was a bright glare, as each was instantly turned to fire. Every tree and bush became a mass of flames at the touch of this savage, unearthly Heat Ray. At dawn, a falling star with a trail of green mist landed with a flash like summer lightning. This was the second cylinder. Many more followed, as the rest of the Martian Army arrived. Monstrous tripods rose from the open cylinders, having been somehow stored inside the pods. Each carried a Heat Ray, armoured to protect from possible jamming. Their armours had been heat-protected, and armoured to protect against conventional weaponry. These Fighting Machines lay waste to the helpless Atlanteans, incinerating all those they found and hunting down the rest.

The Atlanteans were driven further and further back, retreating to their underwater cities for protection. However, the Martians were prepared, as they had been provided with machines able to travel underwater and reach their sanctuaries. With nowhere left to run, the Atlanteans were completely wiped out by the Fighting Machines, leaving not a single mer-person left alive.

Once the genocide was finished, the Martians gave the Mask to their aide has requested. The Mask was nothing more than a useless trinket to them, so they lose nothing with the bargain. Of course this all went exactly as planned, as this is nowhere near ShadowVezon's most ambitious plan. Nah, that was the Ministry of Silly Walks.

NUTSHELL EXPLANATION: Martians rule, humans are extinct, mer-people are too, you're dead, and I manipulated everyone as usual.

My Mask. (No more Walls of Text now.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I sigh as I push the undo button on the whole mer-race thing, and things turn back to normal. I then axe your head clean off, distracting you long enough for me to take the mask and run. I fly off into space and eject the mask into space with a device attached to the mask that jams any attempts at tracking it. I then head to Mars, a certain... idea coming to my mind.

Space's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

A meteor falls on you. Meanwhile, I arrive at mars, and start terraforming it into an environment inhospitable to the hostile Martians that live there. Soon they all die out, and after making sure they are ALL dead, I return home to earth to find the mask lying next to a meteor crater. What's a little genocide in the name of revenge?

My mask.

I'm not bothered about a few pawns, don't worry. Now, thanks to your device I still can't track the Mask. Luckily, you're covered in the same energy, so I just have to follow you and let you lead me to the Mask. You do so, so I impale you from behind, grab the Mask and fly off.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Oh bother, you've punctured a hole in my meatsuit. Bloody heck, ShadowVezon, GET BACK HERE!!! A stray bird hits you suddenly, and you drop the mask into a space behemoth's mouth, who then proceeds to swim off into the depths of space. Meanwhile, I berate you harshly, shouting at you in utter outrage, both at the fact that you damaged my new body, as well that you LOST THE MASK! YOU IDIOT!

Behemoth's mask. And since the tracking-jammer device is still on the mask, there's no way to track it. What the bloody heck do we do now?

...we follow the space behemoth. It's not that hard to track. Once I easily catch up with it, it's simple to burst through it's stomach, grab the Mask, and burst back out.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The space behemoth doesn't take kindly to this, and it sends out a deep wail into the depths of space. It's vibrations in the fabric of space itself, so it's sort of like sound... except it travels in SPACE... aka in a vacuum, which is what space is. Anyway, a large flock of space behemoths soon emerge from the depths of space, surrounding you and me, all of them possessing what has to be an expression of utter outrage. While you are distracted, I quickly reach for the mask, and put it in a psuedo-physical suit-case, which I then put into a space-fold. Should be safe there until this behemoth situation is dealt with.

Space-fold's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You succeed in resetting your computer to its factory settings, after having messed it up horribly. Meanwhile, me and ShadowVezon do Enemy Mine to a tee, fighting the colossal and quite frankly terrifying space behemoths, back to back. Eventually, they all drift lifeless through the vacuum, the two of us breathing heavily from the intense battle. Suddenly, an impossibly deep growl from the depths of the cosmos catches our attention, and as we look to where it came from, an even bigger fish arrives. It's a mother behemoth. And we've just killed its young. Oooooh boy...

Space fold's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

The behemoth arrives and instantly gobbles you up, incinerating you in its stomach. Other seekers, like Miras and Dragon, quickly follow. The entire world is slowly being cleansed of life as the behemoth grows nearer to our location. There is only one way to stop this.

Instantly, large factories emerge in key points all over the planet. The planet's surviving inhabitants flee to these metal strongholds and are quickly put to use in the defense of Earth. During the behemoth's next attack it is met by an ever-growing army of mecha. Adapted for cosmic conditions, they launch themselves at the enemy, firing their pressurized hard-light cannons at the monster's weak points.

Although the battle is won, many mecha have been destroyed and the casualties are unnervingly high - and it becomes disturbingly apparent that everyone who died was a seeker at some point.

The only surviving seeker? You guessed it. Me.

My mask.

How he died? Well, a bullet to the head can do a lot of things. But how did you die? Answer: You didn't. But you did get trapped deep underground, encased in an unbreakable material, never to be freed by anyone ever again. I walk out with the mask in my hands, and a certain plan in mind as I walk through the empty streets of the planet.

Ninja Update: I punch you in the face so hard that your head breaks backwards and hits your back. Ouch.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I set a nuke, swipe the mask, and hide in a fridge. I survive(Hooray for Indiana Jones!), and set off an antimatter nuke in the earths core, after catching a zetabeam to Rann.

My mask!

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

How ever, this multiverse is only one of many, and thus we switch our view over to another multiverse, which includes a universe very much like the first one... except many things are different. Among those things is the fact that the mask is now actually a tablet of great power, and that Toa Onaku is actually a turaga.

I proceed to knocking the tablet out of your hands with my staff, after which I knock you out with a well placed blow to your head.

My mask tablet.

I restore it to a tablet, program it with a top-notch security system that kills everyone but me, and put the tablet in a Man hunter chassis.

My tablet

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I revive and remotely hack it. It runs your credit card bills up to massive levels, empties your bank account into mine, and you have to sell all your belongings to pay your property taxes, including the tablet, which I buy. You are then arrested for tax evasion when you don't make enough money

My mask

Law enforcement officials turn out to not be incompetent enough to overlook the glaringly obvious hacking that was done to throw me so deep into dept. They manage to track it to you, and promptly arrest you. I am found innocent of tax fraud, and promptly have all of my finances returned to their former state. I also obtain the tablet along the way.

My tablet.

I manage to escape the obliterated building with my life. I then proceed to firing a full barrage of quantum disruption bullets at you, the majority of them piercing you and disrupting your body at the quantum molecular level. You promptly fall apart at the quantum seams. It also seems that the tablet is in a state of material and temporal flux, changing between tablet and mask form at irregular intervals.

Anyway, my ma... no, wait, now it's a tablet again. My tablet.