Brutaka's Mini-arms

I ain't to sure if they're arms, but it's the two 'mini-arms' right above his hips; are those long arm/leg pieces Hewkii-grey?

And also, what color is his upper-arm piece?  Metru grey or Hewkii grey?

And I assume his hands are Metru-grey?

Sorry guys, these instruction booklets online make it hard for me to comprehend the colors correctly.

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."

-Toa Kopaka Nuva

The long arm pieces are black, upper arm pieces are black (though I am not sure what you mean), hands (again, not sure what you mean exactly) are black.

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

You can use the Brickset inventory to check colors. In some cases (especially older sets) the inventories are not 100% complete, but in this case that is not an issue.

The 7M double ball cups used for the mini arms on his back are Black, and the Toa Hordika neck joints attached to them are Dark Stone Grey (Metru Grey).

• Upvote 1

You're talking about gunmetal I presume? Brutaka doesn't have any gunmetal parts, but Fenrakk does use some Gunmetal 7-length limb pieces in his back legs, the same mould used on Brutaka's arms, perhaps that's where they're from.

Yep! The official name for the "gunmetal" color used in BIONICLE is Metallic Dark Grey.

Perhaps, yeah, that makes sense.

Alright, what about those hydraulic rods for Maxilos' back?

The outer cylinder for those should be Silver (should be pretty much the same in all BIONICLE sets), while the axle that goes through it should be Dark Stone Grey (Metru Grey). Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

when you mean "Brutaka's mini-arms", are you referring to the small limb things he has with the golden pulse bolt generators?

According to biosector 01 those tools serve as daggers but he was never depicted using them so i always thought they were armor http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Brutaka#Abilities_and_Traits

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg