Steal The Mask!

King Joe

you become surrounded by imitation-lego tires, get stuck in some kids nose, and mold grows around you encasing you in a disgusting prison. youfient becuase this is so wrong, you let go of the mask and i find it on the sidewalk. my mask.

I zap you with my Lightning powers and grab the mask when it falls from your spasming hands. Bwahaha, I have got the Mask of Life!

Edited by Lielac

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

(You do realize the Kualsi only works if you can actually see the destination from the spot you're at, right? :P)Oh dear. I use my Akaku to see through everything in the way and find you, then run over, zap you again but more thoroughly this time, and run off with the mask again! Bwahaha!

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I use a felnas on you. Instead, you see into the house of the wierd kid who lives down the street who eats nothing mayonaise on saltines. YOu get confusedd and I take the mask in the confusion. my mask.

Fused to the back of your head, you say? I gained access to the Spear of Fusion through shenanigans and whack you in the head with it. The Ignika unsticks from your head, and I catch it and run off. Hahaha, my mask!

Well shoot, I'm a protodite. Buzz, buzz. I follow the Toa Ignika, and when you trap it and get the mask I land on it. It turns me into a landshark with laser eyes; I laser-eye you and flee with the mask between my copious amounts of teeth. Bwahaha, my mask!

Big whoop. Im a land whale. Made out of LEGO Bricks. with laser vision and llama vision. I take the mask from you, for you are a burnt up, llama covered mess. My mask.

Its shark weak on a certaint television channel that discovers things. All of the takeas are busy watching other sharks. I then eat your tacoes and all of your food, and digest the mask. My mask.

I send vezpon after you, and he brings me back both the spear and the mask but before he leaves, he entertaines you with trillions of useless facts, leaving you insane. my mask.

Oh, goodness. that animation hurts my eyes.My french teacher, who is actually a nynrah ghost, eats you and gives me the mask.

a visorak uses his pincer thingies to cut your net and retreive the mask, and brings to me because he thinks I killed sidorak. my mask.

Lego produces minecraft sets. a real creeper gets stuck in the box. you buy the box. the creeper is zapped by lightning. you blow up. I find the mask in the crater. my mask.

I walk up behind you, grab you by the throat, and hoist you into the air.Animation_Hydraxon.pngI believe that mask belongs to me.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

MaxilosMahriMiniMov.PNGThat mask is mine.Animation_Maxilos_Using_Cordak_Blaster.pngUsing another reference and a Cordak rocket, I take the mask from you. THE MASK IS MINE!

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...