Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I use the Vahi to slow time enough for me to forge it, the Ignika, and the Mask of Creation together. The combined power creates the Mask of Universal Domination, and I put it on. I make you kill yourself, and cleanse the world of all evil with it.My mask. (Deep within the Mask of Universal Domination, of course.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I use an Olmak to open a portal to an alternate universe where the Ignika is on a pedestal, and there is no life. I throw you into that universe and shoot the Ignika, destroying it. All life there dies, aka you.The portal closes and I take this universe's Ignika. My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

*insert explosion here*Nobody's mask.
Game over, topic closed.(The mask, being the mask that it is, eventually re-materializes in what is still a wasteland, victim of Takaru's LEGO nuke. A few insect-like Rahi, perhaps the only survivors, somehow, skitter over its pure golden surface. Who could there be in this world to take the mask in his or her - or its - grasp? A solemn figure approaches with pas sourds. The Rahi scurry away as the figure presents a tired smile to the empty world. Yes, says Takaru 1111, it is my mask after all-He is cut off as -Windrider- drops an anvil made of LEGO bricks on his head because MODERATOR POWERS even in post-nuclear-apocalyptic BZ-Koro.My mask!)

I try to blast you with a laser cannon made of lego bricks. However, the heat generated while preparing the laser instead melts the lego bricks, thereby drowning you in a sea of molten plastic. The Ignika floats over to me, and I retrieve it.My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I use a disk launcher with a sniper scope attached, and hit you with a freeze disk. You fall to the ground, frozen stiff, and I literally pry the mask form your cold, dead hands.My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

While all you guys have been fighting, I have built a sentry gun consisting of a cordak blaster, midak skyblaster, nynrah ghost blaster, rhotuka launcher and zamor spheres containing, uhhhhh, RAW LIGHTING, and to resupply me with resources to maintain it, a dispenser made of up of a mask of healing and a mask of regeneration to resupply me with health and ammo. The snetry gun guns all of you down, retrieve the mask while getting hit by my own sentry gun that is trying to shoot TNG Prime (BAD SENTRY GUN!!!) and teleport away using a teleporter I built from kanoka disks.My mask, but then it turns into Toa Ignika and runs away, but it is under my control, so technically, it is still my mask.Oh, and I demolished the sentry gun, dispenser, and teleporter, just in case you were thinking of using them.